Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,944 members, 7,821,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

How To Get Rid Of Cold Sores Overnight - Quick Remedy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get Rid Of Cold Sores Overnight - Quick Remedy (380 Views)

Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) / How To Get Rid Of Cold Sores Overnight, Fast - Quick Remedy / What You Can Do To Reduce The Spread Of Cold Sores Or Fever Blisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Cold Sores Overnight - Quick Remedy by Leoninedreams: 6:51pm On Mar 10, 2019
How to get rid of cold sores Overnight
Cold Sores or fever blisters is not something anybody would ever want to get, not to talk of living with it. I comes with bunch of incredible predicaments such as itching, pains, oozing puss, and all other kinds of frustrations. Worst of it all is that people tend to treat you as you have got the plague. People won't want to get too close to you because they are afraid they might get infected. I know all these because my sister had constant cold sore outbreak for almost 8 years. She used to be secluded at home and her workplace whenever she gets a breakout. The worst of her predicaments is that she got dumped by her boyfriends quite often. All these made her life so miserable until one day she discover a little secret remedy that got rid of her cold sores overnight and permanently. This remedy is not some over-the-counter medications, lotion balm or antiviral prescriptions, it is 100% natural remedy that will get rid of your cold sores overnight and permanently. This little secret remedy got rid of my sister's chronic cold sore outbreak which she endured for almost a decade. I believe there are a lot people out there going through the same trauma. So, for this reason, I have decided to share this remedy with you people. Without further ado, see remedy here: www.cold-sore.com/remedy

How to get rid of cold sores Overnight
I know that 90% adults test positive for Herpes Simplex Virus, and I also know that nobody wants to walk around with a sign on their face announcing their herpes' status to the world. Cold sores come with unspeakable embarrassments. Nothing is more embarrassing than being ignored or rejected because of one's physical condition. Cold sore leads to seclusion. Like I mentioned above, my sister's 10 years of constant outbreak messed up her life pretty bad. She was secluded many times because of her condition. And she got dumped a lot. At a point, she quit dating, because of her constant outbreak. She had tried a significant number of over-the-counter-medications but nothing seems to make her condition better.

In case it is your first time, you should know that people get cold sores all the time. Some people get cold sore outbreak every now and then. So, do not feel like you are alone, because there are millions of people out there going through the same trauma. Click the link above for details about how to get rid of cold sores overnight. If you are not sure about what you have, then see symptoms below. I have noticed that sometimes people mistake pimple for cold sores or the other way round. So, I decided to make an overview of the symptoms below.

How to get rid of cold sores Overnight - Symptoms

- itching, pain, burning or tingling before a sore appears.

- After sore appears, patient exhibits low fever, low appetite, sore throat, tenderness, yellow crust, oozing puss, redness, numbness, uncomfortable sleeping.

- Swollen lymph nodes in neck.

- Sore throat with a grayish coating on the tonsils and shallow ulcers.

- Cold sores may appear on the lips, gums, chin, neck, nose, fingers, inside cheek, the throat, the roof of the mouth or front of the tongue.

- Cold sores start as tiny blisters, shallow ulcers on a red base, and then later become crusted and look yellow and dry.

Now that you know some of cold sore symptoms, you should compared them to what you have to fully clarify if what you have is cold sores or pimple.

How to get rid of cold sores overnight

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Reasons Why We Need At Least Five Hugs Per Day / What Is Killing Your Kidneys / 3 Best Ways To Treat Acne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.