Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Details Of Atiku's Trial Hearing At The Election Petition Tribunal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Details Of Atiku's Trial Hearing At The Election Petition Tribunal (641 Views)

Mutfwang To Supreme Court: "I Wasn't Given Fair Hearing At The Appeal Court" / Peter Obi At The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal / Protest Against The Disbandment Of Osun Election Petition Tribunal(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Details Of Atiku's Trial Hearing At The Election Petition Tribunal by bbyby01: 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2019
Atiku : The election was rigged
Tribunal: Even in the states you won?
Atiku : No, in the northern states.
Tribunal: Did you win your polling unit where you voted ?
Atiku : No
Tribunal : You will address me as my lord
Atiku : Yes my lord.
Tribunal: Did you win your polling unit in your village?
Atiku : No my lord
Tribunal: Did your Allies, Kwankwaso, Obasanjo, and Buba Galadima win their polling units?
Atiku : No my lord
Tribunal: Were the elections rigged in this places?
Atiku : No my lord.
Tribunal: So you want us to believe that you couldn't win in the places where you voted and had strong influencers but you won in other places where you had no strong representatives?
Atiku : My lord, the votes for APC were inflated. How can Buhari get over a million votes in Katsina and Kano. The votes were inflated.
Tribunal : So you are saying up to 1.6 million people didn't come out to vote in kano out of the 5 million registered voters?
Atiku : No
Tribunal : So you don't believe there can be 37% voter turnout in the north.
Atiku : I don't know my lord. How can there be such a high voter turnout in Borno and Yobe when there was an attack that day.
Tribunal: So if the votes APC got in Borno and Yobe were reduced, you will win the elections
Atiku : Yes Sir, I mean, no my lord.
Tribunal: So Mr Abubakar, what do you want us to do now?
Atiku : Declare me the winner of the elections.
Tribunal : Mr Abubakar, is that how they do in Cameroon?
Atiku : What is my business with Cameroon. There are video evidence that the elections were rigged. I am the winner of the elections.
Tribunal: Mr Abubakar, we agree there were irregularities in the election but it wasn't enough to influence the outcome. Your people rejected you like you were an alien. I will advice you to go home and think about your life. The case is hereby dismissed.
Re: Details Of Atiku's Trial Hearing At The Election Petition Tribunal by Carlyscales: 3:46pm On Mar 08, 2019
Mtcheeeeeewwww!!

1 Like

Re: Details Of Atiku's Trial Hearing At The Election Petition Tribunal by Afamed: 3:46pm On Mar 08, 2019
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Ashiru Floors El-rufai In Polling Unit / Ebonyi Guber:PDP Cruises In Victory, Wins 11 Out Of 13 LGAs Declared So Far / BREAKING: Bauchi Gov Abubakar Visits Aso Rock, Meets President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.