Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,770 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:42 PM

Court Sentences Lekan Shonde To Death By Hanging For Killing Wife, Ronke - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Sentences Lekan Shonde To Death By Hanging For Killing Wife, Ronke (65422 Views)

Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover / UK Father & Son Jailed For Killing Wife's Lover Who Was Hiding Inside Wardrobe / Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Sentences Lekan Shonde To Death By Hanging For Killing Wife, Ronke by taiwiki(m): 8:45pm On Mar 08, 2019
The judge is a woman....so I'm not surprised... Mtcheww
Re: Court Sentences Lekan Shonde To Death By Hanging For Killing Wife, Ronke by tonididdy(m): 9:13pm On Mar 08, 2019
sotall:
Which kain judgement be this?

So the two children become orphans?

Is it the incompetent Nigeria govt that will train the children? undecided undecided
It's no different if he was awarded life in prison

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Lekan Shonde To Death By Hanging For Killing Wife, Ronke by Icon79(m): 9:33pm On Mar 08, 2019
The poor man was probably confused and disoriented. He definitely didn't mean to kill their mother, so he was probably in shock when the whole thing happened.

#JustSaying

O pari

Pavore9:

Should a woman "add something" to her husband's food because he provoked her with his serial cheating?

If he could be that hardened to lock up their kids with their mother's corpse, he has lost the right to continue be a parent to them. Have you even considered the psychological damage he caused those children?

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Lekan Shonde To Death By Hanging For Killing Wife, Ronke by Icon79(m): 9:37pm On Mar 08, 2019
Good point. But sometimes, if you love your wife and children, walking away is easier said than done. And by the way, don't get me wrong, I am not justifying any man hitting his wife for any reasons whatsoever ... but I just wanted to present the other side.

Ladies, cheating on your husband is the worst disrespect you can give a man. It destroys his manhood. Please don't do it.

O pari

cococandy:
It’s not the first time he beat her up either.

So he had ample opportunity to walk away from the marriage.
He’s an absuive monstrous husband.

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Lekan Shonde To Death By Hanging For Killing Wife, Ronke by cococandy(f): 9:57pm On Mar 08, 2019
If you love your wife you won’t hit her not to mention doing it continuously. Love doesn’t apply in his case.

The same thing applies to women. Cheating on us is disrespectful as fvck. Yet I don’t see people like you lining up to defend women who rage out against unfaithful husbands.

Icon79:
Good point. But sometimes, if you love your wife and children, walking away is easier said than done. And by the way, don't get me wrong, I am not justifying any man hitting his wife for any reasons whatsoever ... but I just wanted to present the other side.

Ladies, cheating on your husband is the worst disrespect you can give a man. It destroys his manhood. Please don't do it.

O pari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Sentences Lekan Shonde To Death By Hanging For Killing Wife, Ronke by Icon79(m): 10:14pm On Mar 08, 2019
True. I don't condone cheating from any side. But having said that, infidelity on the part of the wife hurts the husbands more ... especially an African man. It's just the way we're built. Think about it this way: an African man can marry two or more women at the same time and live in perfect harmony with all the women, but a woman can't marry two men at the same time.

O pari

cococandy:
If you love your wife you won’t hit her not to mention doing it continuously. Love doesn’t apply in his case.

The same thing applies to women. Cheating on us is disrespectful as fvck. Yet I don’t see people like you lining up to defend women who rage out against unfaithful husbands.

Re: Court Sentences Lekan Shonde To Death By Hanging For Killing Wife, Ronke by cococandy(f): 10:18pm On Mar 08, 2019
Story

Talk about how you feel. Don’t tell women how they feel.

Nobody harmoniously shares her husband.

That’s what you tell yourselves to make you feel good about treating women badly
Icon79:
True. I don't condone cheating from any side. But having said that, infidelity on the part of the wife hurts the husbands more ... especially an African man. It's just the way we're built. Think about it this way: an African man can marry two or more women at the same time and live in perfect harmony with all the women, but a woman can't marry two men at the same time.

O pari

4 Likes

Re: Court Sentences Lekan Shonde To Death By Hanging For Killing Wife, Ronke by shukudi(m): 10:32pm On Mar 08, 2019
Jestin:
But how some people raise their hands to hit the person they claim to love still baffles me
How some people also raise their legs, remove their pants and have sex with people other than the people they claim to love still baffles me too.

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Lekan Shonde To Death By Hanging For Killing Wife, Ronke by mechanics(m): 10:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
The man went too far, he should just pray for forgiveness, so that's how he will leave this world, hmmmmm
Re: Court Sentences Lekan Shonde To Death By Hanging For Killing Wife, Ronke by Icon79(m): 12:18am On Mar 09, 2019
I think you're too Americanized already. Back in the day, it's a status symbol for a naija man to marry many wives. And guess what the divorce rates in those days were? Near zero!

O pari

cococandy:
Story

Talk about how you feel. Don’t tell women how they feel.

Nobody harmoniously shares her husband.

That’s what you tell yourselves to make you feel good about treating women badly
Re: Court Sentences Lekan Shonde To Death By Hanging For Killing Wife, Ronke by Reeberry: 12:32am On Mar 09, 2019
sotall:
Which kain judgement be this?

So the two children become orphans?

Is it the incompetent Nigeria govt that will train the children? undecided undecided
So they should set a murderer free? Your stupidïty is alarming. undecided

He didn't remember the kids before killing his wife. You daft. undecided
Re: Court Sentences Lekan Shonde To Death By Hanging For Killing Wife, Ronke by Pavore9: 2:40am On Mar 09, 2019
Icon79:
The poor man was probably confused and disoriented. He definitely didn't mean to kill their mother, so he was probably in shock when the whole thing happened.

#JustSaying

O pari

There is nothing poor about the man, that was certainly not the first time he hit on her and the children observing but he didn't know that will be the end. Will this calamity deter those who are still physically abusing their spouse? Big NO!

Abuse, be it physical or emotional is thirst for control.

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Lekan Shonde To Death By Hanging For Killing Wife, Ronke by cococandy(f): 3:40am On Mar 09, 2019
Icon79:
I think you're too Americanized already . Back in the day, it's a status symbol for a naija man to marry many wives. And guess what the divorce rates in those days were? Near zero!

O pari

I think you mean too sensible and able to see through BS masked as normal male behavior

3 Likes

Re: Court Sentences Lekan Shonde To Death By Hanging For Killing Wife, Ronke by Jeffy1206(m): 3:57am On Mar 09, 2019
I wonder why a female Judge should preside on the case in the first place... This is not justice undecided the judge might have interest in some way angry
Re: Court Sentences Lekan Shonde To Death By Hanging For Killing Wife, Ronke by thunderbabs: 6:14am On Mar 09, 2019
Lukgaf:
But when will they kill Reverend King. Nigeria is lawless. The law is only for the poor

Buh Rev King is still eating bread and watery beans in prison na till today. Why dey no kill am since?
Re: Court Sentences Lekan Shonde To Death By Hanging For Killing Wife, Ronke by SexytorresE(f): 7:10am On Mar 09, 2019
When are they killing that woman that stab her husband in Abuja? Someone remind me of those politicians kids.

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Lekan Shonde To Death By Hanging For Killing Wife, Ronke by showafrica(m): 8:15am On Mar 09, 2019
ThinkWISELY:
What's the fate of the kids now??

Men please if your wife frustrates you with abusive words during argument walk away that period to avoid reactions esp. when bad tempered.

Pretty bad he will face the music alone,some ill consequences of bad temper i guess.

Not only walk away bc if you come back normal the anger will still be there. Just walk way and land in pepe soup joint. Download enough with campari or green or brown bottle and come back by 12 midnight. Bribe her with shawarma and fuckkk the hell out of her. In the morning, you will hear.. Honey, what will you eat?
Re: Court Sentences Lekan Shonde To Death By Hanging For Killing Wife, Ronke by raphaeladeyele: 8:22am On Mar 09, 2019
A deterrant to other s
Re: Court Sentences Lekan Shonde To Death By Hanging For Killing Wife, Ronke by northvietnam(m): 9:29am On Mar 09, 2019
I hate cheating ladies....

My girl was cheating on me and she thought i didnt know, i just kept calm...

I just impregnant her, engaged her and japa come Here..

When i come back, i just find fresh babe marry...

Then i go dey drop pea nut for her and the child till further notice...

Usless girl
Re: Court Sentences Lekan Shonde To Death By Hanging For Killing Wife, Ronke by asalimpo(m): 3:24pm On May 21, 2019
Jestin:
But how some people raise their hands to hit the person they claim to love still baffles me
True love makes you jealous and possessive. When your lover shares her/his affection with a rival,your anger will burn. If you dont feel possessive or hurt at the divided loyalty then your love wasnt genuine or not deep enough. The expression of this anger though is another thing. It can b expressed in a mature/godly way or in an immature/beastly way. But jealousy nd pain is d still d fuel.

In the bible, you see God, loving isreal like a woman, getting jealous when they chased other gods nd gave their affection to them. Getting angry nd venting His anger when they went a-whoring. If God who is sinless can b so,how much more man?
If there's cheating nd d other party is indifferent,either they dont desire the other or their doing a good job masking their hurt
Re: Court Sentences Lekan Shonde To Death By Hanging For Killing Wife, Ronke by uuzba(m): 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2021
tosyne2much:
Serves him right

RIP in advance sir
Is that so?
And the children, no father, no mother...? Serves them right too?
Re: Court Sentences Lekan Shonde To Death By Hanging For Killing Wife, Ronke by uuzba(m): 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2021
raphaeladeyele:
A deterrant to other s
Especially the children? Abi?
Re: Court Sentences Lekan Shonde To Death By Hanging For Killing Wife, Ronke by osazsky(m): 2:20pm On Apr 06
Lukgaf:
But when will they kill Reverend King. Nigeria is lawless. The law is only for the poor
this guy too will be on death row for another 40 years cuz governor's are to scared to sign the death sentence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fraud Alert! Gtbank *737# Is Very Risky. / EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) / "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.