Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:45 AM

Throwback Photo Of Teni - Before She Added Much Weight - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Teni - Before She Added Much Weight (81369 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Teni In Bikini / Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame / Video Of Teni Cursing A White Man In Los Angeles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of Teni - Before She Added Much Weight by EBMedia: 8:46am On Mar 26, 2021
An old photo of Nigerian Singer, Teni before she added weight has been shared by her on her Instagram handle, IgbereTV reports.

She captioned the photo;

"#HUSTLE #WEERE CHAII WHO BE THIS?"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CM2aXPDFd8p/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

18 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Teni - Before She Added Much Weight by Bornsinner7: 8:59am On Mar 26, 2021
Damn..

She be somebody spec then oh.. she for try maintain that physique..

115 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Teni - Before She Added Much Weight by meobizy(f): 9:21am On Mar 26, 2021
Most Nigerian entertainers have no clue what part their physiques play for their brand. D’Banj is one of the few enlightened. MMA is now a thing. I don’t know why our yeyebrities don’t face there to control bulging waistlines. Lil’ Wayne at the height of his career actively stayed in shape despite taking drugs daily.

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Teni - Before She Added Much Weight by Goldenheart(m): 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Teni - Before She Added Much Weight by ImDStar: 12:38pm On Mar 26, 2021
Pretty lady

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Teni - Before She Added Much Weight by pocohantas(f): 12:38pm On Mar 26, 2021
Keeping fit is hard work in Nigeria. We eat lots of carbs and live a rat race.

Time to workout, excuse go start;
- I have ulcer.
- I don’t want my bumbum and breast to reduce.
- We are fat in my family, I am even the slimmest.
- I don’t want the one I will gym finish and na be strong like man. Muscle everywhere...
- Whenever I work out, all my body will be paining me.

Last last na to use waist trainer dey choke ourselves or accuse everyone of fatshaming.

I have to give it to her though, she owns her size. We all can’t be slim, but we should be healthy.

smiliyB:
cheesy cheesy cheesy This is the life of Nigerians, you just summarized it

Na myself I describe na. cheesy cheesy

Lagoon0:

Told one lady to do work out. As slim as i am I do that always. I also do yoga alot.

She told me she can't go out early morning alone because bad guys might want to sexually harass her. Sincerely I hate the kind of excuses girls give

It irritates me

Her “excuse” is very valid in present Nigeria. I won’t advise any woman to go out for early morning jogs.

220 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Teni - Before She Added Much Weight by Auxtin85(m): 12:38pm On Mar 26, 2021
Wetin she swallow thereafter

11 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Teni - Before She Added Much Weight by Beremx(f): 12:38pm On Mar 26, 2021

24 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Teni - Before She Added Much Weight by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:38pm On Mar 26, 2021

naija ladies with excess food and no exercise, the poor ones na him worse pass every date na free meal tickets.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Teni - Before She Added Much Weight by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 26, 2021
she male
Re: Throwback Photo Of Teni - Before She Added Much Weight by english1234567: 12:38pm On Mar 26, 2021
E

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Teni - Before She Added Much Weight by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 26, 2021
wetin make her fat Well she had the Tendency to. Meanwhile, I don't do thin and slim but Makanaki style cool

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Teni - Before She Added Much Weight by mctfopt: 12:38pm On Mar 26, 2021
Keeping fit is good business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Teni - Before She Added Much Weight by tonididdy(m): 12:38pm On Mar 26, 2021
... She likes girls cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Teni - Before She Added Much Weight by princepee: 12:38pm On Mar 26, 2021
The Girl with a golden voice, I like the way she don't expose her self in the name of fashion..
But she should do something about her weight abeg... There is no Joy in been fat.

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Teni - Before She Added Much Weight by mimilogs: 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
Cute gurl kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Teni - Before She Added Much Weight by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Damn..

She be somebody spec then oh.. she for try maintain that physique..

Born sinner why not become her personal trainer... Wait a minute you are also Fat

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Teni - Before She Added Much Weight by slawormiir: 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

I dey play this teni songs at times
She dey try

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Teni - Before She Added Much Weight by Deathforall: 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Teni - Before She Added Much Weight by Bobotic(m): 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
Teni na my girlfriend when i dey primary school....................well make she no worry i go visit her back as she take visited me for Office in Aso Rock the other day shocked tongue

11 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Teni - Before She Added Much Weight by Peppersprayng: 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
Lol... grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Teni - Before She Added Much Weight by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 26, 2021
She really looks good here. She for no add more weight at all but it does not always come as a choice

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Teni - Before She Added Much Weight by Abigirlsuen: 12:40pm On Mar 26, 2021
ok
Re: Throwback Photo Of Teni - Before She Added Much Weight by Jaqenhghar: 12:40pm On Mar 26, 2021
meobizy:
Most Nigerian entertainers have no clue what part their physiques play for their brand. D’Banj is one of the few enlightened. MMA is now a thing. I don’t know why our yeyebrities don’t face there to control bulging waistlines. Lil’ Wayne at the height of his career actively stayed in shape despite taking drugs daily.
Dbanj, Psquare and Banky W for me

8 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Teni - Before She Added Much Weight by Pidginwhisper: 12:41pm On Mar 26, 2021
Lesbo
Re: Throwback Photo Of Teni - Before She Added Much Weight by KingOdart(m): 12:41pm On Mar 26, 2021
I don't think she can go back to that size again grin

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Teni - Before She Added Much Weight by unamamatoto: 12:43pm On Mar 26, 2021
meobizy:
for your mind... you've been noticed

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Teni - Before She Added Much Weight by Kebbiprince: 12:44pm On Mar 26, 2021
pocohantas:
Keeping fit is hard work in Nigeria. We eat lots of carbs and live a rat race.

Time to workout, excuse go start;

-I don’t want my bumbum to reduce.
-I have ulcer.
-Whenever I work out, all my body will be paining me.
-We are fat in my family, I am even the slimmest.

Last last na to use waist trainer dey choke ourselves or accuse everyone of fatshaming.
grin grin grin grin I agree with you on this 100%
Several reasons not to stay fit, is pathetic

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw's House Gutted By Fire (photos) / Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React / Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.