Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Fraudulent Activities On Jumia Sellercenter - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Fraudulent Activities On Jumia Sellercenter (1219 Views)

Belgium Orders Binance To Immediately Cease All Crypto Activities In The Country / Roqqu Has Suspended Activities On Their App. / Earn N500 Daily Doing Social Activities On URL Nigeria Social Media. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraudulent Activities On Jumia Sellercenter by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 08, 2019
Dear Nairaland Mod,

I hope this would hit FP for the sake of income investors and investors already in the platform.

My name is McQuine and I joined Jumia Seller Center Last October and ever since I have noticed a lot of funny and dubious activities across their platform

- First on the list is their Hub agents deliberately refusing to ship an item due to flimsy excuses just so they can slam you with penalty financially and tell you the item in question failed quality check that's how they make their money by penalising investors.

- The next on my list can only be experienced by New Sellers who are still getting the hang of their Seller Center page.

Since their Support Team have access to everyone's account they manipulate description of items on your store when you least expect it and before you know it someone orders for that item and you get to their HUB and discover that the description of what you brought is not the same as what's on the platform then they flag it and you get penalized financially for it.

- Now Listen to this last one carefully let's say you have a store name say ABC for example some dubious Nigerians in collaboration with their HUB Agents creates a similar store name like A BC or AB C or ABC. I mean why would such nonsense be acceptable by Jumia.

With Such the Scammer can swindle your returned items with the help of their Partner in crime at the HUB.

So the more you advertise your links to friends and family you are in fact advertising for their stores since its almost the same domain name thereby reducing your sales since the clients would hardly tell the difference between both store names.

The last point above happened to me recently the scammer had already picked my item up a day before I got there and I was told that I have already picked up the item.

During the argument I brought out my phone in anger to call their Online Support at this point they started telling me to calm down let's settle it internally without involving their Online Support.

At this point I was shocked about their behavior so I made the call anyway and also sent a very mean and angry mail to their Management of what just happened.

After some hours my Phone was returned and I checked the IMEI Number to be sure if it's really what I dropped off and off course it was a match.

But I know people who box phones making it look like its Brand New when it's in fact the opposite.

So I'll wait till I sell it off and if there is no complaints then I'll let it die naturally otherwise I'm still thinking of the appropriate body to escalate to.

We cannot all be Scammers in this country especially not when it affected me.

If you have any suggestions on who to escalate to be it EFCC, SON or any at all I'll be glad.

I'm writing this with anger mind my language pls.

2 Likes

Re: Fraudulent Activities On Jumia Sellercenter by ogunbiyi(m): 11:53am On Mar 09, 2019
You report to consumer right commission and Nigeria police. Efcc is transaction above #10million or if you have personal relative at efcc or DSS
Re: Fraudulent Activities On Jumia Sellercenter by Redoil: 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2019
I pity nigeria sha
So many people(from the president to the local govt worker) looking out for whom to scam.
What a great nation of thieves

2 Likes

Re: Fraudulent Activities On Jumia Sellercenter by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2019
ogunbiyi:
You report to consumer right commission and Nigeria police. Efcc is transaction above #10million or if you have personal relative at efcc or DSS

Nigerian Police is a waste of time and resources I have experience with them before they are not useful.

I have decided to stop my partnership with them once I succeed in selling the remaining items I have allocated to them there is no need to continue.

For incoming investors open your eyes.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Instantly Online With Oforum / Remote Work - Earn 500,000 Naira / How To Make $50 - $100 (N28,000 - N56,000) Daily With Intelligence Prime Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.