Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

THE CHALLENGES OF BULKSMS BUSINESS and THE SOLUTION - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / THE CHALLENGES OF BULKSMS BUSINESS and THE SOLUTION (2180 Views)

I Need A Cheap Bulksms Reseller / In Need Of Bulksms Builder / Catfish Hatching Business,and Feed Production,dont Be Told. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

THE CHALLENGES OF BULKSMS BUSINESS and THE SOLUTION by derecho(m): 9:20am On Sep 01, 2010
It is true that many people are interested in the bulksms business but only a few are aware of the challenges involved.Many are carried away by the low prices but do not consider the money they are giving away.For instance,if you buy 10,000 units at N2.00 YOU HAVE PAID N20,000  which is enough to have your own website and about 8000 sms units.Remember your website runs for 1 full year.My free e-book will walk you through it all.
   Many are even going for seminars ranging from N2000 TO N40,000,Just to learn how to own a bulksms platform.I'm not exaggerating,i have always wanted to know the secret of this trade to warrant an advert in the popular SUCCESS DIGEST Extra ![/i]IN JUNE 2008.[i]check pg.28 Vol 3,No.9 Tuesday,JUNE 24,2008 publication to confirm what i'm saying.Though i have been sending websms on a popular platform about 2-3yrs before this advert,where i paid N10K non-refundable fee just to send customized SMS at N5.00 and have access to buy virtual visa card among other things.
Now many claim to sell bulksms at N2.00 or less PER SMS unit  but can you buy less than 50 units at this price?Obviously there are hidden charges which should have been declared.Wait, what are driving at?You may ask.I just want you to consider the following:
Decide what your needs are i.e do you just want it for personal use or for business?
How much are you willing to invest in terms of time and money(in order to advertise your new business or website)?
If you are interested in starting a  BULKSMS business with Just N3400 and buy BULKSMS @ N2.50.
What to benefit:GET N5000 immediately from your account without selling a single SMS unit and a FREE E-book on How to set-up bulksms websites in less than 1hour  AND MAKE MONEY doing so (people pay as much N5000 FOR THIS AT SEMINARS).YOU MAY RESELL this E-BOOK.For your free e-book you may email [email]nairafeed@yahoo.com[/email].Note:This offer is only for 10 nairalanders[b].REMEMBER[/b] %100 MONEYBACK GUARANTEE

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Website Design Firm Like No Other - Give Your Business That Class / Bring All Your Bitcoin And Giftcard For Fast Exchange. / Distributors Required Urgently For Men And Women perfume bodyspray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.