Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Importing Items That Sell Fast To Nigeria - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Importing Items That Sell Fast To Nigeria (2184 Views)

Wants To Start Importing Brand NEW Original Items From U.SA&CHINA Cheap Urself? / Let Me Help You Create Amazing Sales Letters That Sell Your Products For You Like Hot Cakes! / Business Opportunity:10 Unique Corporate Gift Items That Can Earn You Huge Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Importing Items That Sell Fast To Nigeria by Mboi: 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2013
I want to start online importation business with little cash but don't know what to import.
I'm actually looking at importing wrist watches, rings and ear rings. Another mind is telling me about flash drives.

Please guys what do you suggest? Is there other products that can be sold very eaasily or if the ones am looking at is ok?
Re: Importing Items That Sell Fast To Nigeria by dav8id(m): 5:28pm On Mar 06, 2013
Do your market survey well and i hope you will come up with something good. Well, where are you intending to import the wristwatch from? USA, DUBIA OR CHINA? for jewelry i suggest dubia and USA while wristwatches u can go with china.

I will have suggest importing and supplying of android if to say you have 70k.. The business pay alot,coz you will supply it to some particular group of individuals...
The 65k cover the 2..things.. (1)...50k you will use to import 2pcs of android as sample (2)...15k will cover your training.ie your targeted customers,how to approach and win a deal from your targeted customers,how to post before a manufacturer to make them beg you to buy from them and they will give you free dhl ship..

Regard
Re: Importing Items That Sell Fast To Nigeria by Iykemartin: 8:07am On Oct 05, 2013
How can one start it pls

(1) (Reply)

Low And High Voltage Electric Cables / Abuja Adverting LED Screen Located at Wuse 2 @ Cheap Price / A Website Design Firm Like No Other - Give Your Business That Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.