Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters (31082 Views)

Buhari And AbdulRahman Abdulrazaq During Their CPC Days (Throwback Photo) / Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Lining Up With "School" Bag To Board A Flight / Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Drove Himself To Inauguration Venue In Hilux (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by garfield1: 10:48pm On Mar 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
the so called buharideens still never learn. their February 30k stipend have been paid today. so they are all over social media to rant about their principal.
You are the one that doesn't learn sir.all your candidates have lost heavily.am even pitying you.have some shame mr.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by SALIMAN(m): 10:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
BRO HEAR VERY WELL, OTOGE... this one no concern you
Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by garfield1: 10:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
Kennydoc:

It will be declared that APC didn't have a candidate in the election cos his candidacy would have been nullified. The runner up will be declared winner.
No sir,you clearly do not understand the law on election matters.its only if apc didnt do primaries or had issues with their primaries that they can be disqualified.the case borders on the candidate,not the primaries.there several precedents.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by LarryBee1k: 10:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
Bless you

1 Like

Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by jaxxy(m): 10:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
garfield1:

Are you blind ? Saraki that lost his own election by a wide margin plus apc clearing all federal seats in the state ? Seems you dont know how to calculate or predict.the governorship is even an easier one for apc.

They have regrouped they won’t let that happen again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by tuniski: 11:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
garfield1:

Has saraki delivered kwara to pdp as you boasted ? Guy be humble before someone puts you in your place.
Are you okay? Like you have deep personal issues. You will do well to skip my mention please.
Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 08, 2019
Is Nigeria not a forged country?
This Sahara dessert self, why now?
If him people like am like that, wetin concern una.?

1 Like

Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by RTSC: 11:18pm On Mar 08, 2019
The apc better change him for someone else, because pdp will sue the living daylights out of him if he wins.
Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by garfield1: 11:32pm On Mar 08, 2019
tuniski:

Are you okay? Like you have deep personal issues. You will do well to skip my mention please.
I have personal issues with you.i will continue hammering you till you receive sense and stop talking rubbish.
Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:34pm On Mar 08, 2019
Who cares o toge is what we want
Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by garfield1: 11:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
jaxxy:

They have regrouped they won’t let that happen again.
Regroup for where ? Are you in their group? That you support pdp doesn't mean you should not be truthful at times.pdp has lost kwara.accept it.i dont know why you pdp fans love self deception.is saraki going to stop majority of kwarans from voting apc
Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by GoodMuyis(m): 11:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
awelekiti:
I won't be surprised if it's true . Kwara people, especially ilorin no dey go school. Na Saraki open dem eyes. I remember when saraki would award scholarships to them to encourage them to go to school still,some of them still wouldn't. It's amazing same Saraki is being persecuted today, all because of personal interest. Kwara state bursary in those days used to be the biggest of all. I miss that town no be small. I ireally enjoyed their white beans as an undergraduate in those days

Don't say that Again pls. Ilorin people do not play with education. As at the time Bukola came Primary and Secondary schools are like Ward Head Quarters, even some have 1st and 2nd schools

1 Like

Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by slivertongue: 11:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
donstan18:
Everything about this APC is just scam and fake.

APC home of certificate forgers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by GoodMuyis(m): 11:39pm On Mar 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
lol you are even happy with the fake waec results the APC governorship candidate tendered. I'm asking, how will our society develop Hmmm.

The people say O TO GE! wetin corn sign you.
Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by thatigboman: 11:56pm On Mar 08, 2019
martineverest:
that moment u realize that buhari Is far more educated than u
Buhari is more educated than u, but far less educated than me and my generation
Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by thatigboman: 12:03am On Mar 09, 2019
Afamed:

That's another opportunity for your Atikulooting to exploit. Tell him to present his case at the court instead of Wailing on social media
see this 1 naira per post BMC.
Always difficult responding to sheer illiterates that swim in gutter and later die celebrating sham election and stolen mandate.
Atiku what? Are u blind that u didnt see gandollar and Tinubu bullion van? Not to talk of babachir the billionaire grass cutter. Or u don't atiku is already in court?
I pity u.
Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by asobo: 12:10am On Mar 09, 2019
garfield1:

No sir,you clearly do not understand the law on election matters.its only if apc didnt do primaries or had issues with their primaries that they can be disqualified.the case borders on the candidate,not the primaries.there several precedents.
Mr lawyer please tell us what the outcome would look like, Mr election matters. Let me school you, APC candidate in Taraba was disqualified by a FHCfor alleged age forgery but an order of stay of execution was ordered by a court of appeal. Based on your skewed knowledge of law, it has nothing to do with primaries. Please stop coming online to display your ignorance, I beg you. You aren't a lawyer, so stop interpreting nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by nasinebifegha(m): 12:18am On Mar 09, 2019
This is called I hold them by the balls grin
Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by garfield1: 12:31am On Mar 09, 2019
asobo:
Mr lawyer please tell us what the outcome would like, Mr election matters. Let me school you, APC candidate in Taraba was disqualified by a FHCfor alleged age forgery but an order of stay of execution was ordered by a court of appeal. Based on your skewed knowledge of law, it has nothing to do with primaries. Please stop coming online to display your ignorance, I beg you. You aren't a lawyer, so stop interpreting nonsense
You are the one actually displaying online ignorance.seems you are still smarting from atiku's loss,lalong will add more salt to your pain hopefully.you dont even understand what me and the guy were discussing.in a haste to prove your limited knowledge,you ended up justifying my view indirectly.whether abdulrazak is disqualified or not,apc is still on the ballot and will take kwara from your dying party.i hope it adds to your pain.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by garfield1: 12:32am On Mar 09, 2019
slivertongue:

APC home of certificate forgers
You forgot the pdp candidate has a fake discharge certificate or are you trying to console yourself in advance ?
Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by KuwaiitiDinar: 12:58am On Mar 09, 2019
Sahara Reporters a little too late, by way, Exmination body never check results by proxy, results can only be released to the person who wrote it. They can never cross check someone else’s result for another...Sahara Reporters... I am not understanding

1 Like

Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by RisMas(m): 1:32am On Mar 09, 2019
The Story is already deleted by Sahara reporters. Its pure fake news undecided undecided

Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd_44 should do the needful

Cc midolian

2 Likes

Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by RisMas(m): 1:33am On Mar 09, 2019
Afamed:

Lying PDP propagandist. You should be Atiquiet by now. Always spreading fake news

Sahara Reporters already deleted it, its Pure FAKE NEWS

2 Likes

Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by AbleGod32123: 3:07am On Mar 09, 2019
Charmingrascal:
Saraki paid agents una never see anything
Single sit Saraki's allies will not win tomorrow.

OTO GE
March4Kwara
March4AA

Idiot fellow.. what does Saraki has to do with this? Get a life oponu
Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by Johnnyessence(m): 3:21am On Mar 09, 2019
RisMas:
The Story is already deleted by Sahara reporters. Its pure fake news undecided undecided

Cc midolian
it's on their facebook wall. check their twitter handle and instagram page, it's there .
Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by Johnnyessence(m): 3:21am On Mar 09, 2019
RisMas:

nope.
Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by Johnnyessence(m): 3:23am On Mar 09, 2019
RisMas:

if you don't see it, check their facebook handle, check Punchng, thenationonlineng, tribuneonlineng, vanguard newspapers and daily trust newspaper. the full news is there.
Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by Johnnyessence(m): 3:24am On Mar 09, 2019
RisMas:

Cc midolian
if you don't see it, check their facebook handle, check Punchng, thenationonlineng, tribuneonlineng, vanguard newspapers and daily trust newspaper. the full news is there.
Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by somehow: 3:45am On Mar 09, 2019
So he's now a northerner overnight?

valentineuwakwe:
Not only him....many of the so called big men in the North have no real WAEC results.....they were either lucky to get up dare thru ...British connection, Emirship connection or maybe their villages lacks enlightened fellows

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. / VP Osinbajo Blasts Nigerian Police, Judges For Unlawful Detention Of Suspects / Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.