Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

As Our Impartial I N E C Releases The Election Materials For Inspection... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Our Impartial I N E C Releases The Election Materials For Inspection... (459 Views)

Alumni Releases The Photos Of The Event Where Senator A. Adeleke Was Inaugurated / Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... / Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack INEC Vehicle With Election Materials In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As Our Impartial I N E C Releases The Election Materials For Inspection... by GLYMAN: 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2019
In line with the recent Appeal Court order, over 24 hours ago, I expected our competent and neutral I.N.E.C. to have released all election materials, used for the ''free and fair'' Feb. 23rd general elections, to the party(ies) in need of them for ''free and fair'' inspection.

Please share an update if I.N.E.C. has responded!!!

Well, I am hopeful that all the findings would line-up with the ''free and fair'' stance of I.N.E.C.

Analysis 1: Imagine no incriminating findings were made by the party(ies), it will be big a relief to all and sundry. Besides, election tribunals will have no work to do and so, shut down. More so, the aggrieved will sheath their swords and move on, accepting their fate.

Analysis 2: However, if mind-blowing incriminating findings, visible to the blind and audible to the deaf, were discovered, then what next?
Re: As Our Impartial I N E C Releases The Election Materials For Inspection... by Nwadiuto247: 9:37pm On Mar 08, 2019
GLYMAN:
In line with the recent Appeal Court order, over 24 hours ago, I expected our competent and neutral I.N.E.C. to have released all election materials, used for the ''free and fair'' Feb. 23rd general elections, to the party(ies) in need of them for ''free and fair'' inspection.

Please share an update if I.N.E.C. has responded!!!

Well, I am hopeful that all the findings would line-up with the ''free and fair'' stance of I.N.E.C.

Analysis 1: Imagine no incriminating findings were made by the party(ies), it will be big a relief to all and sundry. Besides, election tribunals will have no work to do and so, shut down. More so, the aggrieved will sheath their swords and move on, accepting their fate.

Analysis 2: However, if mind-blowing incriminating findings, visible to the blind and audible to the deaf, were discovered, then what next?

Results from rigging affected areas may be cancellled and the remaining results will be used to determine the actual winner.

Anyhow it goes, the findings of this whole legal battle will open our eyes the more in preparation towards future elections.

(1) (Reply)

Military Invasion Scared Voters Away In Rivers State. / March 9: PDP Decries Killings, Violence, Militarization Of Polls By APC / I’ve Forgiven Theodore Orji, Says Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.