Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 (46017 Views)

Rainoil Limited Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Rainoil Limited Latest Job Recruitment / Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (41 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by Alfaiz(m): 11:45am On Apr 18, 2019
It's on their website, just go to the video upload section, you will see it. (
Gentlelord:

Good morning bro, what's the content of the video? that is what we are expected to say or answer to in the premier recorded video. thanks
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by Gentlelord(m): 3:45pm On Apr 18, 2019
Alfaiz:
It's on their website, just go to the video upload section, you will see it. (
OK thanks, but the thing is I can't proceed to the video section yet because I am yet to take the test, I'm having issues with the microphone and camera testing ish. so I just needed to know what's in the task(s) in the video section so that I can get the video ready and upload immediately after taking the test.

Do you also have an idea of the deadline?
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by damtan(m): 6:57pm On Apr 18, 2019
Gentlelord:

OK thanks, but the thing is I can't proceed to the video section yet because I am yet to take the test, I'm having issues with the microphone and camera testing ish. so I just needed to know what's in the task(s) in the video section so that I can get the video ready and upload immediately after taking the test.

Do you also have an idea of the deadline?
Also having same microphone ish. Don't knw how to go about it.
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 18, 2019
martinsfm:
this is accurate, but it doesnt make sense to me cos the score we have will forever be there for recuiters to grade us with

If that is it, the get qualified can't get qualified candidate for the job because humans improve daily.

4 Likes

Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 19, 2019
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by AlienRobot: 9:08am On Apr 19, 2019
Get Qualified usually base it assessment test on numerical reasoning, verbal reasonings and abstract reasonings.

For past questions and answers, contact us on Alienrobot01@gmail.com
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by NJobs: 9:13am On Apr 19, 2019
What is the entry-level salary for rainoil.. I took the test unprepared and managed to score 68%
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by davidologus: 10:17am On Apr 19, 2019
Can one take the test with a mobile phone?
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by Afootee: 10:46am On Apr 19, 2019
NJobs:
What is the entry-level salary for rainoil..
I took the test unprepared and managed to score 68%

Salary budget is 100-120k as written on get qualified website

1 Like

Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by NJobs: 11:49am On Apr 19, 2019
Afootee:

have you done that video introduction stuff?
it seems like it is for the get qualified profile and not for the rainoil application

1 Like

Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by zahratayyab: 12:05pm On Apr 19, 2019
nice sharing amazing one keep sharing thanks
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by Dammysmart: 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2019
Video upload questions:

Briefly introduce yourself to prospective employers
Discuss a time when you were faced with a major obstacle (work or otherwise) and how you overcame it?
Describe the work environment or culture in which you are most productive and happy?
Drawing on your work experience or personal life, can you give an example of a time when you wanted to give up, and chose not to?
How do you react when asked to do something beyond your capabilities?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by slimbless(f): 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2019
I've uploaded my CV, passport, wrote the two, but my application is still showing me 2/4 instead of 3/4.
Please, what could be wrong?

1 Like

Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by Kayceenaz(m): 5:36pm On Apr 19, 2019
I'm yet to receive any mail from Getqualified to proceed for the Rainoil Graduate Trainee test. Could anything be wrong or is this protocol at work?

1 Like

Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by ennyj01(m): 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2019
slimbless:
I've uploaded my CV, passport, wrote the two, but my application is still showing me 2/4 in store 3/4.
Please, what could be wrong?

Almost everybody are experiencing it. Just continue with the process. I am done with the video, and I have uploaded. But mine is still showing 3/4
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by ennyj01(m): 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2019
Kayceenaz:
I'm yet to receive any mail from Getqualified to proceed for the Rainoil Graduate Trainee test. Could anything be wrong or is this protocol at work?
If you have ever used getqualified before, login and check your details. They might have applied for you, but if not, maybe you should register your self and apply yourself, bcoz it is closing on Sunday
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by ennyj01(m): 6:22pm On Apr 19, 2019
Afootee:

No allowances like other companies?
Like all those transport, wardrobe and the rest undecided undecided sad sad
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by slimbless(f): 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2019
Alright. Thanks.
I have a question concerning the video, cos I want to record with my phone and upload with system.
Will I make a straight 3 mins video for all the questions, or I have to make a video for the first question, upload, make another video for the second question, etc.
And if you made one video for all the questions, how would they know the question you are currently answering.
I just hope you understand this my question, cos even me if confused with the way I asked the question lol.
ennyj01:

Almost everybody are experiencing it. Just continue with the process. I am done with the video, and I have uploaded. But mine is still showing 3/4

1 Like

Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 19, 2019
NJobs:
have you done that video introduction stuff?
it seems like it is for the get qualified profile and not for the rainoil application
I was thinking same thing.
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by slimbless(f): 9:09pm On Apr 19, 2019
Even the test is for Getqualified, it's after the test that some people will be shortlisted to write another test for Rain oil
Jen92:
I was thinking same thing.
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by ennyj01(m): 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2019
slimbless:
Alright. Thanks.
I have a question concerning the video, cos I want to record with my phone and upload with system.
Will I make a straight 3 mins video for all the questions, or I have to make a video for the first question, upload, make another video for the second question, etc.
And if you made one video for all the questions, how would they know the question you are currently answering.
I just hope you understand this my question, cos even me if confused with the way I asked the question lol.

Sorry to say this. You can't record offline. You are knly allowed to record live, but the good thing is that you are given the opportunity to keep on recording till you get the perfect video. The video is not 3 mins, it is 2 mins 30 seconds. You must be very fast, if you are still talking and the video gets to 2 mins 30 seconds, it will stop recording and playback your video for you so that you can check if you are okay with it. Also, you must memorise the video and say it once.
Also you don't need to repeat the question
You can do it like this

You don't need to repeat number 1 question.
Number 2, you can be like the toughest challenge I have faced was, and you start talking
For 3, a work environment or culture I will be more productive and happy will be a (you start talking)
4, there was a time I wanted to give up, and you start saying what made you like that
5, when asked to do something beyond my capability, I (start talking)

2 Likes

Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by slimbless(f): 5:54am On Apr 20, 2019
God bless you.
Thank you very much
ennyj01:

Sorry to say this. You can't record offline. You are knly allowed to record live, but the good thing is that you are given the opportunity to keep on recording till you get the perfect video. The video is not 3 mins, it is 2 mins 30 seconds. You must be very fast, if you are still talking and the video gets to 2 mins 30 seconds, it will stop recording and playback your video for you so that you can check if you are okay with it. Also, you must memorise the video and say it once.
You can do it like this

Number 2, you can be like the toughest challenge I have faced was, and you start talking
For 3, a work environment or culture I will be more productive and happy will be a (you start talking)
4, there was a time I wanted to give up, and you start saying what made you like that
5, when asked to do something beyond my capability, I (start talking)

1 Like

Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by jeremiah123: 2:23pm On Apr 20, 2019
I just uploaded my video and my profile is still showing me 3/4 is everyone experiencing same
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by slimbless(f): 2:54pm On Apr 20, 2019
Yes o, same thing here
jeremiah123:
I just uploaded my video and my profile is still showing me 3/4 is everyone experiencing same
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by ifyfranc: 3:51pm On Apr 20, 2019
[quote author=ennyj01 post=77688445]

You can do it like this

5, when asked to do something beyond my capability, I (star

pls dear, i have uploaded my video but it was not showing if successful of not and my profile reads 2/4.

pls assist, did your video show suceessful when you did
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by ifyfranc: 3:53pm On Apr 20, 2019
slimbless:
Yes o, same thing here

pls dear, i have uploaded my video but it was not showing if successful of not and my profile reads 2/4.

pls assist, did your video show suceessful when you uploaded
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by jeremiah123: 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2019
Once your video has been successfully uploaded you can play and watch ur self
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by ifyfranc: 4:26pm On Apr 20, 2019
jeremiah123:
Once your video has been successfully uploaded you can play and watch ur self

i have been trying to upload that since 30mins, its not showing if its successful or not
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by ennyj01(m): 4:43pm On Apr 20, 2019
[quote author=ifyfranc post=77707192][/quote]
Yes it showed successful, try and check the video section, if your video is not there. Please do another one, it is meant to show 3/4 and your dashboard is meant to tick green, everything.
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by davidologus: 5:16pm On Apr 20, 2019
Having a hard time uploading my video. I get a pop-up that says 'recorder not available' but it goes ahead to record but can't upload. Any help here?
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by ennyj01(m): 5:21pm On Apr 20, 2019
davidologus:
Having a hard time uploading my video. I get a pop-up that says 'recorder not available' but it goes ahead to record but can't upload. Any help here?

Refresh the page
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by ifyfranc: 5:27pm On Apr 20, 2019
[quote author=ennyj01 post=77709464]

Refresh the page [/quote

same here with me, i have been refreshing since 1hrs ago

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Who Else Got This Message From N Power? / How To Write A Good CV / 2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.