Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 (46021 Views)

Rainoil Limited Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Rainoil Limited Latest Job Recruitment / Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (41 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by EmmaGeneral: 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2019
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by wonderkid619(m): 7:39pm On Apr 23, 2019
Jen92:
yes.deadlind is post poned to Thursday

Thank you!
Please, do you have any advise for me on how to prepare for the test
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by wonderkid619(m): 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2019
maximsjoe:
They sent Me a message but they didn't send me the link to the aptitude test. What should I do?

Check your email, you must have gotten a mail from get qualified. Follow the link
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by mbukun: 8:35pm On Apr 23, 2019
no mail from get qualified but got a text... could you please post the link, let's see if we are eligible to take the test.
wonderkid619:

Check your email, you must have gotten a mail from get qualified. Follow the link
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by Kryfori001: 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2019
Hey guys
I got a mail today from Rainoil stating the deadline for the GetQualified test to be by Thursday, 25th. However, I am yet to recieve mail from GetQualified with regard to the test. Please, can someone help on what to do in this dilemma? embarassed
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by wonderkid619(m): 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2019
mbukun:
no mail from get qualified but got a text... could you please post the link, let's see if we are eligible to take the test.

Check your spam folder to see if there's anything there
Go to their website and register for a new account with the email address you used for rainoil, fill the fields and take the test.
Then we await the next step
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by Nobody: 1:33am On Apr 24, 2019
For those that applied but didn't get a mail prior to the sms, try signup to getqualified site with your mail, do the test and video and then applied for the job on or before Thursdays. Success.
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by Wise1one: 8:49am On Apr 24, 2019
please can I do d video tomorrow I guess deadline should be 11:59pm tomorrow
all odds seem against me doing it today
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by Dammysmart: 9:48am On Apr 24, 2019
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by poeticjustice(m): 9:53am On Apr 24, 2019
I would advise you to do the video today so if you have issues, you can complete it tomorrow. The last day always have network...ish.

Wise1one:
please can I do d video tomorrow
I guess deadline should be 11:59pm tomorrow

all odds seem against me doing it today
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by Wise1one: 1:53pm On Apr 24, 2019
guys that has already done the video did you just answer all questions at once without stopping? I didn't see any option of pause to assimilate the next question please help shed light
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by Wise1one: 1:53pm On Apr 24, 2019
guys that has already done the video did you just answer all questions at once without stopping? I didn't see any option of pause to assimilate the next question please help shed light
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by davidologus: 2:21pm On Apr 24, 2019
Wise1one:
guys that has already done the video
did you just answer all questions at once without stopping?
I didn't see any option of pause to assimilate the next question
please help shed light

No need to pause, just answer the questions at a go.
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by MStar09: 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2019
Mehn, that test sef.

I used my phone and the camera was blocking the questions. Some questions I couldn't answer because I couldn't read the full questions.

Ended up scoring 33.3%

I tire abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by Wise1one: 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2019
davidologus:

No need to pause, just answer the questions at a go.
thanks
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by Wise1one: 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2019
MStar09:
Mehn, that test sef.

I used my phone and the camera was blocking the questions. Some questions I couldn't answer because I couldn't read the full questions.

Ended up scoring 33.3%

I tire abeg.
ehyah
sorry
you should have tried using a laptop

1 Like

Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by Luckyomon(m): 4:43pm On Apr 24, 2019
There are three sections in the test...after the general ability test and you noticed this, did you still continue with the numerical and verbal? But if youdid the the three sections with your phone, then you have yourself to blame.
MStar09:
Mehn, that test sef.

Ended up scoring 33.3%

I tire abeg.

1 Like

Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by jeremiah123: 5:19pm On Apr 24, 2019
In my own case I used my phone, all u have to do was to use a chrome and change it to desktop

1 Like

Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by Wise1one: 5:26pm On Apr 24, 2019
Luckyomon:
There are three sections in the test...after the general ability test and you noticed this, did you still continue with the numerical and verbal? But if youdid the the three sections with your phone, then you have yourself to blame.

bros take am east biko. am not sure you know it feels to add salt to injury

2 Likes

Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by Luckyomon(m): 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2019
No bro, i am not making the situation worse. Sometimes you just have to say it the way it is. Note: only those who love you will tell you truth to your face.
Wise1one:

bros take am east biko. am not sure you know it feels to add salt to injury

1 Like

Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by Teenuukeh: 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2019
Hello guys.. I tried doing the test yesternight on my phone but the camera was blocking the questions, so I had to log out.. Can I redo the test?

1 Like

Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by tobasamuels: 7:38pm On Apr 24, 2019
Same here. Where did you see your score Biko?

MStar09:
Mehn, that test sef.

Ended up scoring 33.3%

I tire abeg.

1 Like

Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by MStar09: 8:59pm On Apr 24, 2019
Luckyomon:

Thank you for your UNSOLICITED ADVICE.
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by MStar09: 9:00pm On Apr 24, 2019
Wise1one:

ehyah
sorry
you should have tried using a laptop

I used my phone obviously because there was no laptop around.
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by MStar09: 9:02pm On Apr 24, 2019
jeremiah123:
In my own case I used my phone, all u have to do was to use a chrome and change it to desktop

This is a very helpful tip.
I have another test with GQ.

Thanks a bunch. Really appreciate this.
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by MStar09: 9:04pm On Apr 24, 2019
tobasamuels:
Same here. Where did you see your score Biko?

It will be displayed when you complete all tests.

1 Like

Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by MStar09: 9:04pm On Apr 24, 2019
Teenuukeh:
Hello guys.. I tried doing the test yesternight on my phone but the camera was blocking the questions, so I had to log out.. Can I redo the test?

You can try logging in again to see what's up.
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by proficienc(m): 8:11am On Apr 25, 2019
MStar09:
Mehn, that test sef.

Ended up scoring 33.3%

I tire abeg.
Sorry bro. I had the same problem scored 43.3%... I tire too. didn't even bother with the videos

1 Like

Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by Awedman: 8:32am On Apr 25, 2019
get qualified is very poor in assessing a candidate

1 Like

Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by davidologus: 8:38am On Apr 25, 2019
Awedman:
get qualified is very poor in assessing a candidate

Dia overdo is too much....make dem Park well jare

1 Like

Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by damtan(m): 8:42am On Apr 25, 2019
proficienc:

Sorry bro. I had the same problem scored 43.3%... I tire too. didn't even bother with the videos
Had same issue too. I couldn't even read most of the questions. The platform is whack abeg. It's not the first time I write video test using my phone but this is not Just good.

1 Like

Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by jeremiah123: 9:22am On Apr 25, 2019
From experience with Wema bank if u score less than 50% I don't think u will go try d next stage

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

How To Write A Good CV / 2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Lady Who Got Fake Job Interview Invite In Lagos Shares Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.