Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Help And Advice Needed Urgently - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help And Advice Needed Urgently (635 Views)

Please Need Help And Advice / Planning On Opening A New Standard Bet 9ja House(tips And Advice Needed) / Pls, I Want To Be A Bet9ja Agent. I Need Help And Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help And Advice Needed Urgently by donvoice(m): 11:07pm On Mar 08, 2019
Hello friends. I need your help and advice on this matter.

It's lengthy but I will try to make it a bit snappy. Just that you need to get the details for you to understand better.

I was a private school teacher and I was earning a bit below 30k. I cut down my cost of living and worked harder to start my own school.

The school has a bit over 30Pupils. This set back in the numbers of pupils was owing to the little challenge the school faced the first year but we overcame by God's grace.

Most of my Pupils comes from a little far away distance and parents has started complaining about school bus. Moreso, you are not yet a functioning school if you don't have a bus here in Bonny Island.

I need 800k to get a school bus which I can also use for commercial purposes just to raise back the refunds as early as possible but where to get it is the problem.

I have not been able to raise any substantial amount owing to staff salary, rentage and school maintenance.

I've thought of going to bank for loan but I don't have any collateral to match for such amount and thinking of the huge interest rate, I don't think it's wise enough to think of that.

I need advice and help on how to go about it.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Work Online / 4 Companies To Commence Operations In Ondo / Follow Bounty Airdrop Task For Airdrop And Bounty Updates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.