Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

"How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) (71720 Views)

5 Children Poisoned To Death By Their Mother’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Photo) / 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa / Rape: Youngest Mother In The World That Gave Birth At Age 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by MrMcJay(m): 11:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
RunzMAN:

that's my prayers for you Dúllard

"Those are my prayers", not "that's my prayers".

I like how you ended your post with your surname.

2 Likes

Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by franklynn(m): 11:30pm On Mar 09, 2019
JamaicanLove:
I'm so cold, I need some hug

Nice pics boo, my blanket is quite warm tho shocked
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 09, 2019
glad you survive it. forget and move on its part of the vicissitudes of life. lots of shit happens to people worst than rape. and no matter how you had been raped you must have feel the pleasure during the time.
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by Jolite(m): 11:32pm On Mar 09, 2019
THE MAN BIN DEY PAY FOR FULL SERVICE NA, IT MEANS YOUR MUM NO DEY GIVE YOU YOUR CUT.HABA, THAT NO BE RAPE OH. IF NA DEVELOP COUNTRY SEF, DEM GO ARREST YOU FOR ACCUSATION.
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by 2blessed01(m): 11:32pm On Mar 09, 2019
Famousbabe:

..."It got to a point that I had to allow him to continue raping me just so I can protect my younger sister...l
...And Now This Is A Lie!
Wow, What A Pretty Lie...Just Tell Us That U Enjoyed The First One And Then U Guys Contrnue Having Sex!
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by chikachuks1(m): 11:33pm On Mar 09, 2019
Una better go and get a job by click here
APPLY NOW!
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by Olugbayi: 11:33pm On Mar 09, 2019
RunzMAN:
angry

Your mother's boy friend
Meaning he was raping you, Ur mother, still eyeing Ur younger sister.

hmm you didn't tell us that you continued to enjoy the rape?

Next person please?

You're pathetic and lack moral compassion in your disgusting comments to a rape victim.

You ought to imagine your sister coming home after being subjected to such vicious sex assault .

I guess you might want to celebrate the culprit as you really lack empathy to understand what rape means.

3 Likes

Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
embarassed Poor victim of the malady that has struck the world

Poor girl... I am glad she survived it

With things being this bad in this age and considering the fact that it is deteriorating day by day, only God knows what the future holds embarassed

Perhaps, only devils and his people will inhabit the earth or they will be the ones living a good life on earth while people who do not agree with their ways will be subjected to torment and persecution embarassed

We really have to save this planet otherwise we will regret it

The devil is not taking his mission lightly neither is he relenting.. he is not like we humans... So sad embarassed

Meanwhile:

if there is anyone who can help me with a small job with which I can at least sustain myself, it will be highly appreciated grin

i am in dire need of it embarassed
Where do you live?
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by BentSpoon(m): 11:36pm On Mar 09, 2019

She told Lolo CY:

"I was raped by my mother's boyfriend at age 13. It got to a point that I had to allow him to continue raping me just so I can protect my younger sister; I noticed the way he looked at her..."

Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by Timisamd(m): 11:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
MrMcJay:
[s][/s]

Even if you don't plan to have sense in your life, may God dissapoint you by giving you sense.
Greatest savage grin
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by martineverest(m): 11:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
I smell lies......
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by Slynation(m): 11:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
Seems every lady in Nigeria was once a victim of rape, U can deduce from comments above, A lady will say something that can never be verified and some people will pounce on it....
Me I'm tired of all this kinda news

1 Like

Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by Slynation(m): 11:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
Seems every lady in Nigeria was once a victim of rape, U can deduce from comments above, A lady will say something that can never be verified and some people will pounce on it..
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by Slynation(m): 11:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
Seems every lady in Nigeria was once a victim of rape, U can deduce from comments above, A lady will say something that can never be verified and some people will pounce on it..
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by babadeee(m): 11:43pm On Mar 09, 2019
MrMcJay:
[s][/s]

Even if you don't plan to have sense in your life, may God dissapoint you by giving you sense.
LMAO u wicked cheesy
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by tellwisdom: 11:44pm On Mar 09, 2019
After the rape, u started yanshing plenty men. Nigerian women ..Why?? sad
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 09, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
You never see better enemy that’s why grin

Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 09, 2019
Too pathetic.

I can't imagine the emotional trauma

1 Like

Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by frowland(m): 11:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
RunzMAN:
angry

Your mother's boy friend

Next person please?

What utter rubish!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 09, 2019
JamaicanLove:
Come to me
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by RealityShot: 11:58pm On Mar 09, 2019
faithfull18:
Wow, only you
i tire O!

na so she fine reach?

make i no try watch the video O make the juju no come worry me too

1 Like

Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by RealityShot: 11:59pm On Mar 09, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Too pathetic.

I can't imagine the emotional trauma
would you feel the same if you heard this or worse from a young man?
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by adedayoa2(f): 12:05am On Mar 10, 2019
RunzMAN:
angry

Your mother's boy friend

Next person please?
stop, just stop
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by cimag: 12:07am On Mar 10, 2019
Your Mother's Boyfriend?So,after marrying your father,your mother still kept boyfriends or was your mother a divorcee or separated from your father?Where was ur dad or were you born out of wedlock?Is your dad dead?Well,if your dad is dead,then your mother keeping a boyfriend was not too bad but if your dad is alive,your mum's wayward lifestyle and irresponsibility exposed you and your siblings to those rapists.
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by adedayoa2(f): 12:10am On Mar 10, 2019
Jolite:
THE MAN BIN DEY PAY FOR FULL SERVICE NA, IT MEANS YOUR MUM NO DEY GIVE YOU YOUR CUT.HABA, THAT NO BE RAPE OH. IF NA DEVELOP COUNTRY SEF, DEM GO ARREST YOU FOR ACCUSATION.
no, they'll look for the man and arrest him. Ask Rkelly and his likes

1 Like

Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by Neimar: 12:19am On Mar 10, 2019
abeg she enjoyed it

e nr concern me

1 Like

Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by gigdip999(m): 12:20am On Mar 10, 2019
Its all a lie dear but I don't mind giving you that hug
JamaicanLove:
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by gigdip999(m): 12:22am On Mar 10, 2019
You are very correct
cimag:
Your Mother's Boyfriend?So,after marrying your father,your mother still kept boyfriends or was your mother a divorcee or separated from your father?Where was ur dad or were you born out of wedlock?Is your dad dead?Well,if your dad is dead,then your mother keeping a boyfriend was not too bad but if your dad is alive,your mum's wayward lifestyle and irresponsibility exposed you and your siblings to those rapists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) / Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time / Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.