Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,586 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:51 AM

"How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) (71922 Views)

5 Children Poisoned To Death By Their Mother’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Photo) / 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa / Rape: Youngest Mother In The World That Gave Birth At Age 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by gigdip999(m): 12:24am On Mar 10, 2019
Dont mind her she enjoy am jare...
Neimar:
abeg she enjoyed it

e nr concern me
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 10, 2019
kingkakaone:
Where do you live?
Lagos Sir!
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by FisifunKododada: 12:58am On Mar 10, 2019
RunzMAN:
angry
Your mother's boy friend
Meaning he was raping you, Ur mother, still eyeing Ur younger sister.
hmm you didn't tell us that you continued to enjoy the rape?Next person please?

angry angry You are very madt and you have no one to tell you. angry angry

1 Like

Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by ijemz(f): 1:09am On Mar 10, 2019
You sound silly.

Your mother's boy friend

hmm you didn't tell us that you continued to enjoy the rape?

Next person please?[/quote]
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by BrokenCock: 1:11am On Mar 10, 2019
JamaicanLove:

I like your monika kiss
thank you my crush from pitakwa. Whats ur IG name lemi get ur nos thru d chats?
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:23am On Mar 10, 2019
RunzMAN:
angry

Your mother's boy friend

Next person please?
See peodophile

1 Like

Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by Originalsly: 1:44am On Mar 10, 2019
RunzMAN:
angry

Next person please?

Nature has a way of making such words come back to haunt you..... as in robbers entering your house and raping your mother/sister/wife in front of you..... or guys gang raping you for initiation..... whatever it is.... you shall remember the words you posted.

@ topic..... she got guts to even talk about it ...the few that let me know...did so yearssssss after ..... but yet ....the emotions were as if it happened the day before. Rapists need to be made impotent..... then gang raped.

2 Likes

Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by sirhamilton(m): 2:09am On Mar 10, 2019
RunzMAN:
angry

Your mother's boy friend

Next person please?

This is a very insensitive Comment
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by agnes7: 2:54am On Mar 10, 2019
So sorry for her.Rape is the worst violation there could be.It is something approaching a crime against humanity.It is mostly committed against women and is psychologically traumatic.Even males who were reportedly raped by a gang of four women in (i think) zimbabwe found it traumatic at least.
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by ledaman: 4:18am On Mar 10, 2019
grad2012:
I don't pray rape for my worst enemy, it destroys emotionally, physically and psychologically. It takes God almighty to heal such situation.
Thank God for her life, she is truly a strong woman.
It takes away someone dignity if care is not taken.

1 Like

Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by fof1: 4:37am On Mar 10, 2019
Famousbabe:
A pretty Nigerian lady recalls her horrible rape experience at the age of 13 and 5. She was raped by her mother's boyfriend at the age of 13 and also by her neighbor at age of 5.

She told Lolo CY:

"I was raped by my mother's boyfriend at age 13. It got to a point that I had to allow him to continue raping me just so I can protect my younger sister; I noticed the way he looked at her..."

'Some wounds just cut too deep..'

She recounts the details of her sexual abuse and how she has been able to get back her life after numerous traumatic experiences. Starting at age 5, she was raped by a neighbor whilst living with her grandmother and at age 13 for over a year by her mother’s boyfriend.

Watch the video HERE as she recounts the horrible experience...

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/how-i-was-raped-by-my-mothers-boyfriend.html

RUBBISH STORIES FOR D GULLIBLE.
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by wink2015(m): 5:12am On Mar 10, 2019
Famousbabe:
A pretty Nigerian lady recalls her horrible rape experience at the age of 13 and 5. She was raped by her mother's boyfriend at the age of 13 and also by her neighbor at age of 5.

She told Lolo CY:

"I was raped by my mother's boyfriend at age 13. It got to a point that I had to allow him to continue raping me just so I can protect my younger sister; I noticed the way he looked at her..."

'Some wounds just cut too deep..'

She recounts the details of her sexual abuse and how she has been able to get back her life after numerous traumatic experiences. Starting at age 5, she was raped by a neighbor whilst living with her grandmother and at age 13 for over a year by her mother’s boyfriend.

Watch the video HERE as she recounts the horrible experience...

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/how-i-was-raped-by-my-mothers-boyfriend.html

What a traumatic experience for a young girl to go through at a very early age.

WHO NO GO NO KNOW O!

Parents most especially should build protective shield around their children particularly the female child.

Leave your child or children with trusted family member while you go in pursuit of your daily business.

USE WISDOM TO POLITELY STOP ALL UNWANTED ADMIRATION FROM YOUR NEIGHBOUR OR FRIENDS ON YOUR CHILDREN.

That is the love letter pedophile send to unsuspecting kids to win their heart and commit the rape.
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by Obason22(m): 5:16am On Mar 10, 2019
when will men come out publicly and discuss their rape experience, cos I was also raped at age of 9 and 12 by my sister girl friend, then she will invite me to her hasu to help her on domestic work but unknown to me that she have intention of giving me apples and banana after work and it hard to be inside her room. Oh my God how I wish I can get this bitch again �
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by khalhokage(m): 5:22am On Mar 10, 2019
I really hate this forum, with the amount of rapists that unapologetically air their views and the mods that turn a blind eye to it.

If not for business I would stop visiting this site, but soon enough.

Tufia!
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:45am On Mar 10, 2019
most of these bitches will just stay and cook up rape stories...making men look evil

na who i go ask undecided
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by selfmade22: 5:56am On Mar 10, 2019
JamaicanLove:
I'm so cold, I need some hug
Dont come here to testify how he raped you...
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by Born2Breed(f): 5:57am On Mar 10, 2019

Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by Greatfullheart: 6:08am On Mar 10, 2019
What Surprises me is That She Said she Allowed to Guy to Continue Raping, to Protect her Younger Sister, Because Of The Guy Is Looking @her. Now I'm Like Police Station or All This NGO's in Charge Of Human Traffiking them Don Finish?

Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by onadana: 6:43am On Mar 10, 2019
JamaicanLove:
I'm so cold, I need some hug
Are you still cold?
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by socrates2(m): 6:49am On Mar 10, 2019
faceless! Perpetual punishment awaiting him.
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by Jolite(m): 7:11am On Mar 10, 2019
adedayoa2:
no, they'll look for the man and arrest him. Ask Rkelly and his likes
Imagine such a cooked story that at age 13 she was raped and by her mum's boi friend.It means they were both enjoying the man's cucumber, and the girl in question can't tell she doesn't knw what to have done.
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by Scozyrule: 7:14am On Mar 10, 2019
shocked I don't really understand,do you mean you guys shared same metal at age 13? I comot cap.. grin
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by feolakwoods(m): 7:19am On Mar 10, 2019
Contact us

1 Share

Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 10, 2019
RealityShot:
would you feel the same if you heard this or worse from a young man?
I'll feel same. Men are humans too
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by adedayoa2(f): 7:22am On Mar 10, 2019
Jolite:

Imagine such a cooked story that at age 13 she was raped and by her mum's boi friend.It means they were both enjoying the man's cucumber, and the girl in question can't tell she doesn't knw what to have done.
I've heard of so many stories like this, maybe she was scared to speak out, her mum may not have believed. I don't blame her
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by AreaFada2: 7:25am On Mar 10, 2019
Very sad.
Family unit is still key. Mostly. All these boyfriends with female kids in the house. Very risky.

Some men are pure evil. Some female predators too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores / 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman / Nigerian Army Meets Crippled Man Assaulted In Onitsha By Soldiers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.