Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Female Politician Who Survived Ghastly Accident Shows Off Her Transformation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Politician Who Survived Ghastly Accident Shows Off Her Transformation (726 Views)

Hajiya Gambo Sawaba: ‘The Most Jailed Nigerian Female Politician’ / I've Learnt My Lessons, Says Blood-soaked Voter Who Survived An Attack In Kano / Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Female Politician Who Survived Ghastly Accident Shows Off Her Transformation by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 09, 2019
A woman who survived a ghastly accident, which split her head open, has shared photos of her amazing transformation while thanking God for healing and mercy.

Peace Ntuk, a Nigerian political activist, was involved in an accident on 5th of July 2018. The accident rendered her car completely useless but she was lucky to escape alive.

However, she was severely injured in the crash and had to get multiple stitches on her forehead.

Fortunately, she's back on her feet less than one year after the accident and she's also in good health.

Sharing photos of her wrecked car and photos showing her injury and scars, the politician who is a year older today wrote:

Testimony! Testimony!! Testimony!!!

This happened to me on the 5th of July 2018.

I'm among the living today is by the grace of God.

Happy birthday to me.

In another post, the accident survivor wrote:

Thank you lord.
I don't bother about the scar.
I'm grateful
I'm alive
Happy birthday to me

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/03/female-politician-who-survived-ghastly.html?m=1

Re: Female Politician Who Survived Ghastly Accident Shows Off Her Transformation by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 09, 2019
Cc; lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique

Re: Female Politician Who Survived Ghastly Accident Shows Off Her Transformation by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 09, 2019
smiley

Re: Female Politician Who Survived Ghastly Accident Shows Off Her Transformation by Rejoice006(f): 12:51am On Mar 09, 2019
shocked
Re: Female Politician Who Survived Ghastly Accident Shows Off Her Transformation by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 12:54am On Mar 09, 2019
Thank God for your life
Re: Female Politician Who Survived Ghastly Accident Shows Off Her Transformation by BuhariAdvocate: 3:54am On Mar 09, 2019
Don't drink while driving don't drive when you drunk..
Re: Female Politician Who Survived Ghastly Accident Shows Off Her Transformation by meobizy(f): 12:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
Wow.
Medicine does what a mythical God can’t.
Re: Female Politician Who Survived Ghastly Accident Shows Off Her Transformation by lalasticlala(m): 12:55pm On Mar 09, 2019

(1)

Buhari Receives Emir Of Qatar / The Onnoghen Saga: The Tale Of A CJN That Must Be Axed At All Cost! / I Did Not Defect To APC, I Moved, Says Sen. Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.