Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) (75975 Views)

Peter Obi & His Team Meet Shehu Of Borno (Pictures) / Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) / GBoy Nick, Nigerian Soldier Escapes Boko Haram Attack. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by BoneBlogger(m): 2:51pm On Nov 23, 2018
Here are pictures of the soldiers who survived attack after Boko Haram insurgents overran a Nigerian Army battalion in Borno State on Sunday, killing the unit’s commander and at least 70 soldiers. 

According to reports, large cache of arms, ammunition, and military equipment were carted away by Boko Haram fighters during the attack on 157 Task Force Battalion in Metele, Guzamala Local Government Area, at about 6:00 p.m. 

According to some of the soldiers, who survived the attack, the move to evacuate the corpses was thwarted by the Boko Haram fighters, who held their ground and forced the soldiers to abandon the mission. 

According to  a soldier, who survived the attack, their location was invaded after Boko Haram allegedly issued a threat letter last Friday that it would soon take over four strategic military locations around the Lake Chad region. 

The soldier, who managed to escape the attack alongside other injured troops, said at least 70 soldiers died in the attack.

See more;  https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/70-soldiers-killed-as-boko-haram-attacks-militarily-base-in-borno.html

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by BoneBlogger(m): 2:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
Watch video of the deadly attack HERE.

9 Shares

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by niceprof: 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2018
Using human life to play politics

152 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by FarahAideed: 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
In a sane clime Buhari would have turned In his resignation after the such humiliation of our troops by terrorist funded by the Buharis govt generous ransomes ., it was a blood bath I cried at the sight of Boko haram humiliating our boy in their trenches so much the whole CO was captured like a ram and tied by those animals ... Note the Buhari govt Is today the primary funder and receruiter for ISWAP who carried out these attacks by paying them billions of Naira and releasing 100s of their battle hardened commanders to them in poorly thought out ransome and prisoner exchange programs ... God help Nigeria

314 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Rickyzagy: 3:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
Dansuki is still in prison,

Nnamdi kanu is the prophet of our time.

More tragedy to all who support python dance

May the life of everyone who supports one Nigeria be like Nigeria AMEN

151 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Kalashnikov102(m): 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
This boko haram no dey die finish

12 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Auladimeji1: 3:03pm On Nov 23, 2018
If You dont fish out the mole in the Nigeria army you guys will continue to die.That's The fact angry

242 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Morbeta11(m): 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
I weep for Nigeria my country.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by youngsahito(m): 3:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
what has change in this country during baba go slow era?

16 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Demmzy15(m): 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2018
Chai, this Boko boys are deadly but Insha'Allaah their end is near. I wish the military can be executing them em masse, no prisoners whatsoever! angry

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by T9ksy(m): 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
Auladimeji1:
If You dont fish out the [b]mole in the Nigeria army you guys will continue to die.That's The fact[/b] angry

EXACTLY.......................and it's not even rocket science.

I thought the clueless one from otueke promised to reveal those behind BH once he leaves office.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by comos: 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2018
Demmzy15:
Chai, this Boko boys are deadly but Insha'Allaah their end is near. I wish the military can be executing them em masse, no prisoners whatsoever! angry

Buhari is the sponsor of Boko Haram

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by crossfm: 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2018
This is disheartening.how on earth did we get here.to think that it's someones father,husband and brother makes me feel so much pain.let's stop playing politics with human live.

44 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by fishmillan: 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2018
I almost join this Nigeria army , but with this kind of news I think am good ....

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Racoon(m): 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2018
cry cry cry So sorry soldiers.As for our departed brethren, rest on.Then for you that survived,may you all find courage and hope in the God you've ever believed in.Serving Nigeria under a government like the one in place today is demoralizing.

30 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Sunofgod(m): 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2018
The lucky ones......

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by extralargehead(m): 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2018
Just watched the video, boy such unbridled horror unleashed on Nigeria Army. The python could no longer dance!!! .
What a shame.The entire top rank of the army , the theater commanders and in short the Chief of Army staff should resign.Boko Haram had a field day and even had the guts the film the killings.
No igbo and Yoruba should accept being posted up not again.It is their war, let them fight it.

169 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by gayman99: 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
I feel sorry for our youths who sign up for the military. It is unfortunate they will be used as scape goats to oil the pockets of some individuals all in the name of fighting terrorism. People who actually started and sponsored this crisis never knew it would get out of control. The north east allowed itself to be used all in the name of frustrating an individual. That individual is sleeping peacefully in his house while the people of the north east are moving from one idp camp to another and are still being scammed.

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by gayman99: 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2018
fishmillan:
I almost join this Nigeria army , but with this kind of news I think am good ....

There is a huge shortage of manpower in the army. This has led to the drafting of air force and naval personels to these hot zones. Some thing they never bargained for.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2018
that other soldier they press phone wink wink wink wink wink our soldiers na gallant one

10 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by akinrinolaadura(m): 3:57pm On Nov 23, 2018
Auladimeji1:
If You dont fish out the mole in the Nigeria army you guys will continue to die.That's The fact angry

abeg can u remain me d name of the movie that pix was take
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by johnkey: 3:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
like why do people join army sef, it's stupidity to me damn

9 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by johnkey: 4:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
akinrinolaadura:

abeg can u remain me d name of the movie that pix was take
beast of no nation

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Chubhie: 4:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
Over 70 soilders dead in the attack? This is crazy.

26 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by madapcmod: 4:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
Thunder scatter Buhari inshallah Amin!. In a saner clime, Nigeria flags should be flying at half mast. But no, the news was hidden from d public and no public press briefing at all. If na cows, the bastard will make statement.

Fvck buhari

64 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Signs N30,000 Minimum Wage, Reveals Implementation Date / US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage / Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.