Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Muslim Swept Out By Tsunami Is Pulled To Shore By A Man With Blood Stained Hands - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Swept Out By Tsunami Is Pulled To Shore By A Man With Blood Stained Hands (1885 Views)

Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire" / Photo Of The Enugu Mourners Who Confessed Killing Man With Juju At His Burial / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Swept Out By Tsunami Is Pulled To Shore By A Man With Blood Stained Hands by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:50am On Mar 09, 2019
Muslim Man Pulled Underwater by Violent Tsunami Carried to Shore by 'Mighty' Man With 'Blood-Stained Hands'
By LEAH MARIEANN KLETT ( news@gospelherald.com ) Mar 06, 2017 11:20 AM EST

A Muslim man who once adhered to a strict interpretation of Islam embraced Christianity after a "mighty man" with "blood-stained hands" saved him from certain death - twice.

Al-Jamali, a former Muslim living in the Middle East, shared his miraculous story with Bibles for Mideast, an underground Christian ministry that distributes Bibles and conducts evangelism in Asia, South Africa and the Middle East.

In 2004, Al-Jamali visited Kanyakumari, the cape of South India, along with a close friend. While at the beach one day, tsunami waves, generated by by the massive magnitude 9.3 undersea earthquake off the coast of Banda Aceh, northern Sumatra, hit the shore.

"We saw them coming, but not thinking they would affect us on land, I made an effort to take photos," he recalled. "Within seconds the waves battered the shore, wiping out everything. Thousands of people died."

Al-Jamali and his friend were trapped in the waves, and the strong undercurrent pulled them under.

"Suddenly, I felt a strong and mighty man pick me up in his hands," he said. "I really felt like a baby being carried by its mother. I could see blood stains on the man's hands."

The man told him, "I am the resurrection and the life. Those who believe in me will live, even though they die; and those who live and believe in me will never die." He then carried Al-Jamali to the shore, completely unharmed. Unfortunately, his friend was never found.

"Hundreds of the bodies could not be identified," Al-Jamali recalled. "While I watched, government authorities gathered them all up, poured gasoline over them, and set them alight. Certainly my friend would have been among them. If God had not saved me, I too would have been burned."

Eleven years later on the same day, Al-Jamali, now back in the Middle East and married to two different women, was was driving his car along with one of his wives when he got in a terrible car accident. While his wife died from her injuries, Al-Jamali miraculously survived.

"But I felt the same thing I had back on the day of the tsunami," he said. "A strong, mighty man held me, carrying me like a baby in the arms of its mother. I saw the same blood stains on his hands and realized he was the same man who had rescued me from the tsunami."

That night in the hospital, the man who had saved him from both the tsunami and accident visited Al-Jamali.

"I was very happy to see him," he said. "I held his hands and asked him to sit beside me. He sat down and then said to me: 'For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.'"

The man revealed himself to be Jesus Christ - and asked Al-Jamali, "Do you believe me?"

"Yes Lord, I believe," he answered. "But what about my wife?"

"You need only one wife," Jesus responded. "Lead a life with her, and live for me." He then vanished.

Al-Jamali met with two pastors from Bibles for Mideast, who shared with him the truth of the Gospel. He began to secretly attend worship services at an underground house church and share his newfound faith his wife. While she refused to listen, even becoming angry and violent at times, Al-Jamali continued to pray for her.

"One day she slipped on the floor and broke her hip," he said. "She needed surgery, and afterwards, in severe pain, could only rest at home. Whenever I prayed silently over her, she felt some relief but when I stopped, the pain would return. Slowly though, she began to understand the power of prayer."

Eventually, she allowed Pastor Paul, a leader with Bibles for Mideast, to pray over her. Then, something amazing happened: "While Pastor Paul prayed, we all heard some breaking or joining sounds coming from her hip area, and she was totally healed!" Al-Jamali said. "We had a consultation with her doctor that same day, and since she no longer needed them, all the materials that had been surgically implanted to repair the broken hip were removed."

Today, Al-Jamali and his family worship at Assembly of Loving God, the church organized by Bibles for Mideast.

Bibles for Mideast continues its underground ministry of distributing Bibles in "highly restricted areas," some of which are very hostile to Christianity. These include Pakistan, Bangladesh, Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states.

https://www.gospelherald.com/articles/69808/20170306/muslim-man-pulled-underwater-violent-tsunami-carried-shore-blood-stained.htm

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Swept Out By Tsunami Is Pulled To Shore By A Man With Blood Stained Hands by MistadeRegal(m): 1:24am On Mar 09, 2019
The LORD has need of you. You're welcome to the fold.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Swept Out By Tsunami Is Pulled To Shore By A Man With Blood Stained Hands by Anas09: 1:26am On Mar 09, 2019
OLAADEGBU:
Muslim Man Pulled Underwater by Violent Tsunami Carried to Shore by 'Mighty' Man With 'Blood-Stained Hands'

A Muslim man who once adhered to a strict interpretation of Islam embraced Christianity after a "mighty man" with "blood-stained hands" saved him from certain death - twice.

Al-Jamali, a former Muslim living in the Middle East, shared his miraculous story with Bibles for Mideast, an underground Christian ministry that distributes Bibles and conducts evangelism in Asia, South Africa and the Middle East.

In 2004, Al-Jamali visited Kanyakumari, the cape of South India, along with a close friend. While at the beach one day, tsunami waves, generated by by the massive magnitude 9.3 undersea earthquake off the coast of Banda Aceh, northern Sumatra, hit the shore.

"We saw them coming, but not thinking they would affect us on land, I made an effort to take photos," he recalled. "Within seconds the waves battered the shore, wiping out everything. Thousands of people died."

Al-Jamali and his friend were trapped in the waves, and the strong undercurrent pulled them under.

"Suddenly, I felt a strong and mighty man pick me up in his hands," he said. "I really felt like a baby being carried by its mother. I could see blood stains on the man's hands."

The man told him, "I am the resurrection and the life. Those who believe in me will live, even though they die; and those who live and believe in me will never die." He then carried Al-Jamali to the shore, completely unharmed. Unfortunately, his friend was never found.

"Hundreds of the bodies could not be identified," Al-Jamali recalled. "While I watched, government authorities gathered them all up, poured gasoline over them, and set them alight. Certainly my friend would have been among them. If God had not saved me, I too would have been burned."

Eleven years later on the same day, Al-Jamali, now back in the Middle East and married to two different women, was was driving his car along with one of his wives when he got in a terrible car accident. While his wife died from her injuries, Al-Jamali miraculously survived.

"But I felt the same thing I had back on the day of the tsunami," he said. "A strong, mighty man held me, carrying me like a baby in the arms of its mother. I saw the same blood stains on his hands and realized he was the same man who had rescued me from the tsunami."

That night in the hospital, the man who had saved him from both the tsunami and accident visited Al-Jamali.

"I was very happy to see him," he said. "I held his hands and asked him to sit beside me. He sat down and then said to me: 'For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.'"

The man revealed himself to be Jesus Christ - and asked Al-Jamali, "Do you believe me?"

"You need only one wife," Jesus responded. "Lead a life with her, and live for me." He then vanished.

Al-Jamali met with two pastors from Bibles for Mideast, who shared with him the truth of the Gospel. He began to secretly attend worship services at an underground house church and share his newfound faith his wife. While she refused to listen, even becoming angry and violent at times, Al-Jamali continued to pray for her.

"One day she slipped on the floor and broke her hip," he said. "She needed surgery, and afterwards, in severe pain, could only rest at home. Whenever I prayed silently over her, she felt some relief but when I stopped, the pain would return. Slowly though, she began to understand the power of prayer."

Eventually, she allowed Pastor Paul, a leader with Bibles for Mideast, to pray over her. Then, something amazing happened: "While Pastor Paul prayed, we all heard some breaking or joining sounds coming from her hip area, and she was totally healed!" Al-Jamali said. "We had a consultation with her doctor that same day, and since she no longer needed them, all the materials that had been surgically implanted to repair the broken hip were removed."

Today, Al-Jamali and his family worship at Assembly of Loving God, the church organized by Bibles for Mideast.

Bibles for Mideast continues its underground ministry of distributing Bibles in "highly restricted areas," some of which are very hostile to Christianity. These include Pakistan, Bangladesh, Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states.

https://www.gospelherald.com/articles/69808/20170306/muslim-man-pulled-underwater-violent-tsunami-carried-shore-blood-stained.htm
For, to whom He fore knew, He predestinated. For them He predestinated, He called, and to those He called, He justified.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Swept Out By Tsunami Is Pulled To Shore By A Man With Blood Stained Hands by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:35am On Mar 09, 2019
MistadeRegal:

The LORD has need of you. You're welcome to the fold.

Someone must have been praying for him.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Swept Out By Tsunami Is Pulled To Shore By A Man With Blood Stained Hands by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:37am On Mar 09, 2019
Anas09:

For, to whom He fore knew, He predestinated. For them He predestinated, He called, and to those He called, He justified.

May we all answer God's call on our lives, in Jesus' name.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Swept Out By Tsunami Is Pulled To Shore By A Man With Blood Stained Hands by MistadeRegal(m): 2:09am On Mar 09, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Someone must have been praying for him.

Possibly… and if the LORD wants to save him as well, he'll do the work himself.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Swept Out By Tsunami Is Pulled To Shore By A Man With Blood Stained Hands by Dreal1247: 3:10am On Mar 09, 2019
Indeed, Jesus is alive.

Re: Muslim Swept Out By Tsunami Is Pulled To Shore By A Man With Blood Stained Hands by alBHAGDADI: 5:52am On Mar 09, 2019
Amen
Re: Muslim Swept Out By Tsunami Is Pulled To Shore By A Man With Blood Stained Hands by Anas09: 9:54am On Mar 09, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

May we all answer God's call on our lives, in Jesus' name.
Amen.

What amazes me is that, in this later days, the Lord chooses to reveal Himself in person to the Muslims more than He does to the Christians. I wonder if there's a reason for that.
Re: Muslim Swept Out By Tsunami Is Pulled To Shore By A Man With Blood Stained Hands by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:57am On Mar 09, 2019
Anas09:

Amen.

What amazes me is that, in this later days, the Lord chooses to reveal Himself in person to the Muslims more than He does to the Christians. I wonder if there's a reason for that.

One of the reasons might be that the 'gatekeepers' are refusing to 'let the people go.'
Re: Muslim Swept Out By Tsunami Is Pulled To Shore By A Man With Blood Stained Hands by Anas09: 12:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

One of the reasons might be that the 'gatekeepers' are refusing to 'let the people go.'
Well, the gate keepers are obviously failing as they couldn't keep Jesus from appearing to the people.
Re: Muslim Swept Out By Tsunami Is Pulled To Shore By A Man With Blood Stained Hands by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:01pm On Mar 09, 2019
Anas09:

Well, the gate keepers are obviously failing as they couldn't keep Jesus from appearing to the people.

The gate keepers in the RCC are the next ones to fall, in Jesus' name.

Re: Muslim Swept Out By Tsunami Is Pulled To Shore By A Man With Blood Stained Hands by iamgenius(m): 10:10pm On Mar 09, 2019
Alawadas grin
Re: Muslim Swept Out By Tsunami Is Pulled To Shore By A Man With Blood Stained Hands by NPComplete: 7:17am On Mar 10, 2019
Twice? Sounds like all those fake stories on the internet like that one about spiders spinning a web and concealing a Christian soldier hiding from Islamic terrorists. Christians can lie sha. grin

A man with blood stained hands has time to be performing death defying stunts on a sea. But can't just appear in the sky and convince everyone at once.

Lying cowfuckers!!! Lol

1 Like

Re: Muslim Swept Out By Tsunami Is Pulled To Shore By A Man With Blood Stained Hands by diehard(m): 7:53am On Mar 10, 2019
NPComplete:
Twice? Sounds like all those fake stories on the internet like that one about spiders spinning a web and concealing a Christian soldier hiding from Islamic terrorists. Christians can lie sha. grin

A man with blood stained hands has time to be performing death defying stunts on a sea. But can't just appear in the sky and convince everyone at once.

Lying cowfuckers!!! Lol

You have the right to believe whatever you want but do not insult others while on it, it only makes you look small and childish.

I employ you to repent because Jesus Christ is coming soon.
Re: Muslim Swept Out By Tsunami Is Pulled To Shore By A Man With Blood Stained Hands by NPComplete: 7:56am On Mar 10, 2019
diehard:

You have the right to believe whatever you want but do not insult others while on it, it only makes you look small and childish.

I employ you to repent because Jesus Christ is coming soon.

Lying cowfuckers. Lol
Re: Muslim Swept Out By Tsunami Is Pulled To Shore By A Man With Blood Stained Hands by gustav25: 8:14am On Mar 10, 2019
Blatant lies . So he can save one person and the other can just Bleep off Abi ? Rubbish
Re: Muslim Swept Out By Tsunami Is Pulled To Shore By A Man With Blood Stained Hands by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:39am On Mar 10, 2019
MistadeRegal:

Possibly… and if the LORD wants to save him as well, he'll do the work himself.

These events mostly happen because of intercessors and the blood of the martyrs that have been shed.
Re: Muslim Swept Out By Tsunami Is Pulled To Shore By A Man With Blood Stained Hands by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
Dreal1247:

Indeed, Jesus is alive.

Hallelujah!
Re: Muslim Swept Out By Tsunami Is Pulled To Shore By A Man With Blood Stained Hands by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Amen

Hallelujah! cheesy
Re: Muslim Swept Out By Tsunami Is Pulled To Shore By A Man With Blood Stained Hands by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:18pm On Mar 16, 2019
NPComplete:

Lying cowfuckers!!! Lol

That's why they call you unbels. cool
Re: Muslim Swept Out By Tsunami Is Pulled To Shore By A Man With Blood Stained Hands by Lukuluku69(m): 8:06pm On Mar 16, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

If I am not mistaken, this Tsunami/Earthquake claimed well over 200k lives but this guys with a blood stained hand could only save this lone Muslims? Some body shout Halleluyah nah!

Romans 3:7 KJV
[7] For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?
Re: Muslim Swept Out By Tsunami Is Pulled To Shore By A Man With Blood Stained Hands by asalimpo(m): 7:57am On Mar 17, 2019
Anas09:

Amen.

hmm... I was thinking d same thoughts too when i read this comment and previously when i watched youtube videos. I think it is d trend with people who have little or no biblical roots/exposure.
I think in societies where there is high indoctrination and peoples minds have been shut out in total darkness to the light of God's words, God has to contact them in a palpable way. Hence the prevalence of supernatural events and miracles in these areas.
It is rarely the case though with those who knew him but grew away from him or decided to desert him when the grew older.
Re: Muslim Swept Out By Tsunami Is Pulled To Shore By A Man With Blood Stained Hands by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:42am On Mar 17, 2019
Lukuluku69:

If I am not mistaken, this Tsunami/Earthquake claimed well over 200k lives but this guys with a blood stained hand could only save this lone Muslims? Some body shout Halleluyah nah!

[7] For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?

What is your understanding of that verse you quoted? undecided
Re: Muslim Swept Out By Tsunami Is Pulled To Shore By A Man With Blood Stained Hands by Lukuluku69(m): 8:50am On Mar 17, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

What is your understanding of that verse you quoted? undecided

My understanding? Does it matter? What should bother you is what the Writer/Speaker meant. So go figure it out. Entreat the Holy Spirit and call other Angels to your assistance if need be.

But I will answer you. Paul is telling his listeners and all you reading him today that, ALL ALONG HE HAS BEEN LYING AND IF THIS LIES ARE ADDING NEW FOLLOWERS TO GOD, WHY ARE PEOPLE SAYING HE SINNED?
Re: Muslim Swept Out By Tsunami Is Pulled To Shore By A Man With Blood Stained Hands by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:56pm On Mar 17, 2019
Lukuluku69:

My understanding? Does it matter? What should bother you is what the Writer/Speaker meant. So go figure it out. Entreat the Holy Spirit and call other Angels to your assistance if need be.

But I will answer you. Paul is telling his listeners and all you reading him today that, ALL ALONG HE HAS BEEN LYING AND IF THIS LIES ARE ADDING NEW FOLLOWERS TO GOD, WHY ARE PEOPLE SAYING HE SINNED?

Why don't you just face your Qur'an and stop embarrassing yourself with what you are ignorant about. undecided
Re: Muslim Swept Out By Tsunami Is Pulled To Shore By A Man With Blood Stained Hands by Lukuluku69(m): 7:52am On Mar 18, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Why don't you just face your Qur'an and stop embarrassing yourself with what you are ignorant about. undecided

As long as you mention Islam and Muslims in your unintelligent Posts, God willing you see me pop up on your mention.

Understand ye?

Now, go look for another LIE to post, shebi thru YOUR LIES, the "Truth" of God abounds? You won't be the first of such LIAR neither will you

be the last.

Re: Muslim Swept Out By Tsunami Is Pulled To Shore By A Man With Blood Stained Hands by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
Lukuluku69:

As long as you mention Islam and Muslims in your unintelligent Posts, God willing you see me pop up on your mention.

Understand ye?

Now, go look for another LIE to post, shebi thru YOUR LIES, the "Truth" of God abounds? You won't be the first of such LIAR neither will you

be the last.

Just as Paul was being unjustly slandered then you are continuing from where your fellow slanderers left off.
Re: Muslim Swept Out By Tsunami Is Pulled To Shore By A Man With Blood Stained Hands by Lukuluku69(m): 3:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Just as Paul was being unjustly slandered then you are continuing from where your fellow slanderers left off.

Paul was a babbler and a setter forth of strange god in that tradition you, OLAADEGBU continued. Your bigotry call it slander but we

Monotheist see it as the right thing to do.
Re: Muslim Swept Out By Tsunami Is Pulled To Shore By A Man With Blood Stained Hands by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:04am On Mar 24, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Paul was a babbler and a setter forth of strange god in that tradition you, OLAADEGBU continued. Your bigotry call it slander but we

Monotheist see it as the right thing to do.

Paul was once like you before he got arrested by Jesus. You too will soon be arrested. cool
Re: Muslim Swept Out By Tsunami Is Pulled To Shore By A Man With Blood Stained Hands by Lukuluku69(m): 10:11am On Mar 24, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Paul was once like you before he got arrested by Jesus. You too will soon be arrested. cool

Please tell "Jesus" to hurry up because some deluded folks are saying Rapture is imminent. When are you dropping some of those Jesus

stories where he usually save a Lone Muslims among several Thousands? Or the ISIS Prince who found Jesus? I always like the hilarity of

such posts.

Keep them coming. Lying for Jesus is no Crime.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Muslim Swept Out By Tsunami Is Pulled To Shore By A Man With Blood Stained Hands by egoldi01: 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2019
But why will one need to take an oath to comment on Islamic threads but all are allowed to make all manner of comments on Christian threads?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Man Really Jesus?(pics) / Muslims Proving Islam Is God's True Religion By Seeking The Bible: / Can A Man Born Blind (but Now Can See) Identify Colours?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.