Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,644 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

How To Regrow Your Hair Edges With Chebe Powder & Treat Chronic Dandruff - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Regrow Your Hair Edges With Chebe Powder & Treat Chronic Dandruff (2129 Views)

Flat Tummy Tea,slimming Tea,fibroid Tea,yoni Detox Pearls,chebe Powder E.t.c / Original Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil / Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Regrow Your Hair Edges With Chebe Powder & Treat Chronic Dandruff by Pepuscutie270(f): 3:21am On Mar 09, 2019

WHAT DOES CHEBE POWDER DO?

I have seen a lot of people advertise chebe powder on facebook without having proper knowledge of what Chebe powder does. I entered into a heated argument with one of them because I was actually tired of seeing someone sell what they don't know how to use. Like c'mon, if you must sell Chebe powder, at least carry out research on what it's used for and how it is used. Don't join the bandwagon for the fun of it. Chebe powder is everywhere on the internet. So read and don't deceive these folks.

HAIR-LO (HELLO) GUYS!

Please don't allow anybody to deceive you about Chebe powder. IT DOES NOT GROW HAIR. You might be surprised reading this as contrary to my opinion previously.

What Chebe powder does is that it helps in length retention. Your hair will always grow, whether fast or slow but your biggest worry is how to avoid hair loss and hair shedding. How to retain length.

Hair shedding and hair loss were my greatest hair challenges before I started my Chebe powder journey. My hair basically sheds 70% off whatever new growth I had.

So apart from the fact that I trimmed down my kinks on 5th December 2018, I have noticed an overwhelming increase in my hair volume. Like guys, you won't believe how fast my hair grew. This was because of the CHEBE BUTTERCREAM which has drastically reduced my hair shedding. See image below...

WHAT TO ACHIEVE WITH CHEBE BUTTER

1. It helps in length retention

2. It Increases hair volume

3. It helps to moisturize the hair. The shea butter and essential oils used as ingredients have the capacity of locking in moisture in hair. It is particularly good for dry hair.

4. It reduces excessive hair shedding & hair loss.

5. It prevents split ends and helps in controlling it.

So yeah, these are what you can achieve with the CHEBE BUTTERcream.

To learn how to use this chebe powder for hair regrowth, get all the information on the link below...

http://www.oliviangene.com/2019/03/natural-hair-growth-length-retention.html

(1) (Reply)

Ten Most Common Face Washing Mistakes / Help, I Have An Itchy Penis. / Staying Indoor All Day Can Have Negative Effects On You | Air Pollutant Sources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.