Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,422 members, 7,819,519 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Charity Nnaji: I Almost Committed Suicide Over Mompha Begging Scandal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charity Nnaji: I Almost Committed Suicide Over Mompha Begging Scandal (26846 Views)

Charity Nnaji: Nigerian Female Celebrities Are More Like Advanced Prostitutes / Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging / Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charity Nnaji: I Almost Committed Suicide Over Mompha Begging Scandal by ebusnwaoma: 3:57am On Mar 09, 2019
Charity Nnaji, the Nollywood actress who was called out by Dubai-based Nigerian Businessman, Mompha few months ago, has disclosed that she almost committed suicide over the scandal. The Nollywood actress who was called out by the socialite for reportedly begging him for money, disclosed that she lost her last relationship in a terrible way because of the news amidst the insults she got. 

Charity Nnaji who disclosed that she almost committed suicide over the scandal,  told Saturday Beats;

“The man wanted to use that post to tarnish my image but interestingly, I became more popular after that scandal. I made good money from that post because people started supporting my non-governmental organisation. It has deprived me of so many things; I don’t want my past to affect my future.“I almost drank acid after that post because he didn’t reveal the chat from the beginning. I sent that message to him about two years ago. I was so depressed; I had to stay offline for a while because the insults were too many.

“I am still trying to redeem my image from all these scandals because they have affected my relationship with people. There was a time I was in a meeting with a senator and immediately he entered my name on Google, he saw scandalous things about me. That moment, he refused to even take a picture with me. He was scared.

“The recent scandal about me begging for money online destroyed my last relationship. My ex-boyfriend felt I wasn’t satisfied enough with the money he was giving me. I tried to explain that the chat was an old conversation between me and the man, and that it had happened before I met him. It took me time to convince him. His friends were laughing at him, that his celebrity girlfriend was begging for money online. He said he was sleeping when his friends called him about the story, and that was the end of the relationship.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/09/i-almost-committed-suicide-after-my-last-scandal-with-mompha-charity-nnaji/

Re: Charity Nnaji: I Almost Committed Suicide Over Mompha Begging Scandal by olureignforever: 4:11am On Mar 09, 2019
But you no commit suicide.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charity Nnaji: I Almost Committed Suicide Over Mompha Begging Scandal by itspzpics(m): 4:15am On Mar 09, 2019
Haaa
Re: Charity Nnaji: I Almost Committed Suicide Over Mompha Begging Scandal by FlirtyGist: 4:29am On Mar 09, 2019
tongue
Re: Charity Nnaji: I Almost Committed Suicide Over Mompha Begging Scandal by greatmutt64(f): 5:11am On Mar 09, 2019
Beggy beggy celeb, how are you shame

7 Likes

Re: Charity Nnaji: I Almost Committed Suicide Over Mompha Begging Scandal by Elnino4ladies: 6:40am On Mar 09, 2019
Beggy Beggy celebrity
Re: Charity Nnaji: I Almost Committed Suicide Over Mompha Begging Scandal by Speedyconnect15: 6:53am On Mar 09, 2019
Sorry.

Social media is savage. We all should be careful. Small thing now your pics are all over the net

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN, GLO, AND 9MOBILE DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!

1 Like

Re: Charity Nnaji: I Almost Committed Suicide Over Mompha Begging Scandal by dirtycoin(m): 7:10am On Mar 09, 2019
greatmutt64:
Beggy beggy celeb, how are you shame

Hahahahaha.

You have no chills, sis
Re: Charity Nnaji: I Almost Committed Suicide Over Mompha Begging Scandal by themonk(m): 7:12am On Mar 09, 2019
Your boyfriend even gives you money and you are looking for a bigger god who is married.

I blame the guys that spend on women who have nothing upstairs.

10 Likes

Re: Charity Nnaji: I Almost Committed Suicide Over Mompha Begging Scandal by tolugar: 7:53am On Mar 09, 2019
Money money money.

Most girls are still in a relationship cos of money.

My ex told me she misses me but the money part caused her depression the most.

Kai

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charity Nnaji: I Almost Committed Suicide Over Mompha Begging Scandal by Nickijoy(f): 7:59am On Mar 09, 2019
She was begging and at the same time she was rude.. that's a recipe for disaster

1 Like

Re: Charity Nnaji: I Almost Committed Suicide Over Mompha Begging Scandal by slam7000(m): 8:11am On Mar 09, 2019
How can she be making money from a non-governmental organisation (NGO)?

Isn’t that a non-profit outfit? I hope she hasn’t gone into fraud!

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charity Nnaji: I Almost Committed Suicide Over Mompha Begging Scandal by PhilipGallagher(m): 9:44am On Mar 09, 2019
slam7000:

As in ehn...people say the dumbest things at time. Make EFCC investigate her scam NGO from where she claims she makes money

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charity Nnaji: I Almost Committed Suicide Over Mompha Begging Scandal by Gentleziggy(m): 9:50am On Mar 09, 2019
Having a meeting with a senator to bleep him for material gains abi any other thing ?greedy amakas!!!!!

12 Likes

Re: Charity Nnaji: I Almost Committed Suicide Over Mompha Begging Scandal by Gentleziggy(m): 9:52am On Mar 09, 2019
PhilipGallagher:

As in ehn...people say the dumbest things at time. Make EFCC investigate her scam NGO from where she claims she makes money
her pussy na him b her non governmental organization ooo believe it or not

13 Likes

Re: Charity Nnaji: I Almost Committed Suicide Over Mompha Begging Scandal by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:05am On Mar 09, 2019
Olosho kobokobo shior. undecided
Re: Charity Nnaji: I Almost Committed Suicide Over Mompha Begging Scandal by jydux(m): 11:32am On Mar 09, 2019
slam7000:

That is how unintelligent people out themselves. Ofcourse it is fraud. How else does anyone make money from a non-profit organisation

7 Likes

Re: Charity Nnaji: I Almost Committed Suicide Over Mompha Begging Scandal by Onyi22(f): 11:51am On Mar 09, 2019
Don't try it
Re: Charity Nnaji: I Almost Committed Suicide Over Mompha Begging Scandal by Patrinus: 12:57pm On Mar 09, 2019
Hmmm! She made good money because people supported her non governmental organization

Interesting! lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Charity Nnaji: I Almost Committed Suicide Over Mompha Begging Scandal by naijaguy123456(m): 1:10pm On Mar 09, 2019
See pancake face.
Re: Charity Nnaji: I Almost Committed Suicide Over Mompha Begging Scandal by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 09, 2019
slam7000:

NGOs are very good channels for illicit funds. Money laundering things.

I hope all of them provide SCUML for their banks. Na thieves majority of them be.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charity Nnaji: I Almost Committed Suicide Over Mompha Begging Scandal by jovialswag(m): 1:12pm On Mar 09, 2019
so wetin concern me
Re: Charity Nnaji: I Almost Committed Suicide Over Mompha Begging Scandal by FILEBE(m): 1:12pm On Mar 09, 2019
Living above your standard.
Re: Charity Nnaji: I Almost Committed Suicide Over Mompha Begging Scandal by ShawttySoFyne(f): 1:13pm On Mar 09, 2019
I don't know of the scandal
Re: Charity Nnaji: I Almost Committed Suicide Over Mompha Begging Scandal by nelronaldo(m): 1:13pm On Mar 09, 2019
No be only celebrity girlfriend.
Re: Charity Nnaji: I Almost Committed Suicide Over Mompha Begging Scandal by Beremx(f): 1:13pm On Mar 09, 2019
Mompha acted childish. Even if she begged you for money, so what? After all she didn't beg for sex which other girls do.

Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Charity Nnaji: I Almost Committed Suicide Over Mompha Begging Scandal by KubwaBoy: 1:14pm On Mar 09, 2019
Please, drop your pant before you commit the suicide.

1 Like

Re: Charity Nnaji: I Almost Committed Suicide Over Mompha Begging Scandal by KelvinCX(m): 1:14pm On Mar 09, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:
I don't know of the scandal
Happy birthday.
I like your DP
Re: Charity Nnaji: I Almost Committed Suicide Over Mompha Begging Scandal by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 09, 2019
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charity Nnaji: I Almost Committed Suicide Over Mompha Begging Scandal by Quorax: 1:18pm On Mar 09, 2019
slam7000:

you must be a cave man to think NGO don't make money lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West / #BBNaija Marvis Dazzles In Native Attire / Sun Newspaper Awards:Tuface And Chika Ike Dazzle On Classy Outfits(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.