Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Kiki Osinbajo Looks Radiant In New Adorable Bedroom Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kiki Osinbajo Looks Radiant In New Adorable Bedroom Photos (31171 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos / Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures / Mc Oluomo Shown Off His Mother In New Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Looks Radiant In New Adorable Bedroom Photos by meobizy(f): 11:39am On Mar 09, 2019
1. She no fine.
2. Whose hotel room is that?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Looks Radiant In New Adorable Bedroom Photos by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 09, 2019
Fake hair, extreme makeup, studio lighting and heavily airbrushed picture. The girl is not fine in real life trust me.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Looks Radiant In New Adorable Bedroom Photos by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 09, 2019
dey will always b in dere bedroom, while dere parents dem go dey shout up n down to us...that go out and vote, ur vote is ur right, dont sell ur vote...while dere's dont partake.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Looks Radiant In New Adorable Bedroom Photos by crackhouse(m): 1:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
Pastor's daughter flexing. Meanwhile they are preaching gospel to other people's children to live a life of emulation while her daughter is living a worldly life putting on diamond grills.

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Looks Radiant In New Adorable Bedroom Photos by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 09, 2019
Gentleziggy:
mmmmmmmmmm kiss

Guy shoot your shot

tohyorsih:

sure! you are smiley

He’s tryna shoot his shot please reply the pm he will send after now. Your Mr can come from anywhere.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Looks Radiant In New Adorable Bedroom Photos by gwama: 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2019
A pastor's daughter must be discreet and not show herself, and you see that she wears natural locks, that is to say human, something that the Protestant religion has banished, because they are hair offered to the Hindu gods. cool cool
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Looks Radiant In New Adorable Bedroom Photos by Gentleziggy(m): 2:16pm On Mar 09, 2019
Footfetish:

Guy shoot your shot

He’s tryna shoot his shot please reply the pm he will send after now. Your Mr can come from anywhere.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Looks Radiant In New Adorable Bedroom Photos by Gentleziggy(m): 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2019
gwama:
A pastor's daughter must be discreet and not show herself, and you see that she wears natural locks, that is to say human, something that the Protestant religion has banished, because they are hair offered to the Hindu gods. cool cool
ur type is rare ooo
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Looks Radiant In New Adorable Bedroom Photos by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
Gentleziggy:

Tell her you like her, watin dey confusing for watin I post ?

GUY SHOOT YOUR SHOT
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Looks Radiant In New Adorable Bedroom Photos by Gentleziggy(m): 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2019
Footfetish:

Tell her you like her, watin dey confusing for watin I post ?

GUY SHOOT YOUR SHOT
is she a girl?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Looks Radiant In New Adorable Bedroom Photos by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 09, 2019
Gentleziggy:
is she a girl?

So you was sending kiss to a guy ?

SHOOT YOUR SHOT

cc tohyorsih

You could help him by sending a pm he’s shy.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Looks Radiant In New Adorable Bedroom Photos by pacificom: 3:09pm On Mar 09, 2019
youngberry001:
Kiki make I join you please tongue
If you want her desperately, you can jailbreak Aso rock max security and risk a bullet in your head.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Looks Radiant In New Adorable Bedroom Photos by folake4u(f): 6:12pm On Mar 09, 2019
OKorowanta:
All dis kain girls naim good to dey fab, Presidential poossy,no be all dis pocket tearing oloshos. Kiki,do you love me? Are you riding? Drake abeg sing the rest for me and Kiki.

Drake don suffer! cheesy.
The last sentence got me rolling on my bed. I was literally singing the song just now grin grin grin
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Looks Radiant In New Adorable Bedroom Photos by tohyorsih(f): 11:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
Footfetish:

Guy shoot your shot

lol

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Looks Radiant In New Adorable Bedroom Photos by ChaiChai2019: 5:59am On Mar 10, 2019
People dey for street dey kill themselves and this one dey hia dey enjoy.
Nigerian youths make una borrow sense.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Looks Radiant In New Adorable Bedroom Photos by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
tohyorsih:

lol

Did you people still discuss?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Looks Radiant In New Adorable Bedroom Photos by tohyorsih(f): 2:35pm On Mar 11, 2019
Footfetish:

Did you people still discuss?
not at all
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Looks Radiant In New Adorable Bedroom Photos by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 11, 2019
tohyorsih:

not at all

Dude blew up the chance, no problem then. Do have a nice day and you got a nice hair smiley.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Looks Radiant In New Adorable Bedroom Photos by tohyorsih(f): 5:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
Footfetish:

Dude blew up the chance, no problem then. Do have a nice day and you got a nice hair smiley.
thankyou smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau / CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court / Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.