Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Www.watsuplagos.com Launch. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Www.watsuplagos.com Launch. (577 Views)

Latest Smartphone Gionee Elife S6 Has Been Launch / MTN To Launch Cloud Services In Nigeria And Ghana / Websoft To Launch Vantium M1 Tablet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Www.watsuplagos.com Launch. by ericsarena(m): 10:42am On Sep 01, 2010
Wats Up Lagos ?

Wats Up Lagos is an open source social network that lets you publish what your website freely and easily. Wats Up Lagos is your local source for Start ups, Event publications, local stories, and social networking.

Wats up Lagos gives you a place to save and share your favorite web links, stories, events and others. Join our community of users and make use of all of our great features.

Its quite simple and easy to use, Wats Up Lagos publishes your website in articles and published to your market. Networking webmasters together and its users or market. Do you have a low budget on advertising, then is right for you. Tell us what your website is all about, what you are up to and what you want us to know and we link back to you. Are you just starting your web project? Do you have a web project already ? Looking for other webmasters in your niche? This is just right for you. Wats Up Lagos links back to your website and increase your traffic and page rank on Google, making you much easier to find on Google with certain keywords. So in every sense you benefit more posting your web projects here. We have different categories where your web project falls, if you don’t fall into any category you may contact the administrator of web Lagos and your category would be review and added. Read and review other websites and vote for them to be on homepage, comment and more also save pages or tell friends. You may also create groups or niches here to stay in touch with other members of your groups, more also network with friends. Take use of our full advantage. Join our community  and make use of all of our great features.
Re: Www.watsuplagos.com Launch. by egift(m): 2:43am On Sep 02, 2010
Nice idea, but here are advice for you.

To succeed, you need to include the following in what you should do:
- Know your competitors (those running smilar sites - within your region)
- Populate your site with regular content in this early stage (before promoting - so you don't loose those that responds)
- get extra hands to assist you.

There are more but I believe you have others too. Goodluck.
Re: Www.watsuplagos.com Launch. by ericsarena(m): 8:38am On Sep 03, 2010
Thanks, i appreciate, i am working on getting more hands to it. I would be looking forward to seeing your website published on wastuplagos, being on my network. Hope to see you there !

(1) (Reply)

Shop Online With Third Party / One Of The Web Secrets Revealed Free / Ignite Web

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.