Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,465 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:42 AM

Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Votes For Governorship/ House Of Rep Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Votes For Governorship/ House Of Rep Candidate (24827 Views)

Tinubu Casts His Vote For Governorship/ House Of Assembly / Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates / Imo APC Primaries For Senatorial, Governorship, House Of Representatives (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Votes For Governorship/ House Of Rep Candidate by bender79: 8:40am On Mar 09, 2019
Colonelswitz101:
Cursed family
your papa!!!!!
Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Votes For Governorship/ House Of Rep Candidate by luluosas(m): 8:40am On Mar 09, 2019
Commenting at 20 minutes to 9, and Mr. President has voted. May the best candidates wins
Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Votes For Governorship/ House Of Rep Candidate by Colonelswitz101(m): 8:41am On Mar 09, 2019
bender79:
your papa!!!!!
Ur useless generation
Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Votes For Governorship/ House Of Rep Candidate by jbcul4ril(m): 8:41am On Mar 09, 2019
PMB will surely send some off you to your villages before 2023 since you guys did not succeed in sending him to Daura.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Votes For Governorship/ House Of Rep Candidate by Corporateguy: 8:41am On Mar 09, 2019
Same president. same nonsense for next year. God, who have we sinned against as a nation?
Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Votes For Governorship/ House Of Rep Candidate by Pearlman(m): 8:41am On Mar 09, 2019
Why him no peep into the wife's ballot for confirmation this time?
Selfish man!

Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Votes For Governorship/ House Of Rep Candidate by Wantedmiller: 8:44am On Mar 09, 2019
Colonelswitz101:
Cursed family

Success far from you!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Votes For Governorship/ House Of Rep Candidate by mattonnairaland: 8:47am On Mar 09, 2019
I just want good governance that's all. I'm not after any political party

I'm tired of 502 error on Nairaland, it's vdiscouraging.
Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Votes For Governorship/ House Of Rep Candidate by bender79: 8:47am On Mar 09, 2019
Colonelswitz101:

Ur useless generation
Your mama!!!!
Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Votes For Governorship/ House Of Rep Candidate by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 09, 2019
They are voting peacefully in d north.... And there is crisis in the south...And they blame others for it. When they are the problem of theselves.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Votes For Governorship/ House Of Rep Candidate by Colonelswitz101(m): 8:52am On Mar 09, 2019
Wantedmiller:

Success far from you!
Ur case is different cos success is not just far from u, u and success have turned ur backs on each other and also moving in parallel lines...
Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Votes For Governorship/ House Of Rep Candidate by Colonelswitz101(m): 8:54am On Mar 09, 2019
Wantedmiller:

Success far from you!
Ur full generation both dead and alive...
Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Votes For Governorship/ House Of Rep Candidate by Colonelswitz101(m): 8:54am On Mar 09, 2019
bender79:
Your mama!!!!
Ur full generation both dead and alive
Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Votes For Governorship/ House Of Rep Candidate by Nezy4Real(m): 8:54am On Mar 09, 2019
And here in Idah election materials are yet to arrive at the polling units. It's well!
Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Votes For Governorship/ House Of Rep Candidate by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:55am On Mar 09, 2019
seunlayi:
If this man is given the basic needs to build a business from scratch, he will fail going by the way he mismanaged this country economy while chasing after some selected thieves on powerbike with keke marwa and now, even the election he is organising now is obviously the worst election so far.

... Financial Times gave him some advice about the 2nd term, hope he will work on that piece.

How I wish the likes of cancer, stroke, cardiac arrest, air mishap, etc can save Nigerians because We need a working president ASAP otherwise...... Naija will be once upon a time

Wish your self what u wish for others, I believe in karma so watch ur back..
Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Votes For Governorship/ House Of Rep Candidate by bender79: 8:56am On Mar 09, 2019
Colonelswitz101:

Ur full generation both dead and alive
Your fada's testacle and your moda's ovary are dusfunctional that is why they have a dingbat like you
Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Votes For Governorship/ House Of Rep Candidate by ledaman: 8:57am On Mar 09, 2019
seunlayi:
If this man is given the basic needs to build a business from scratch, he will fail going by the way he mismanaged this country economy while chasing after some selected thieves on powerbike with keke marwa and now, even the election he is organising now is obviously the worst election so far.

... Financial Times gave him some advice about the 2nd term, hope he will work on that piece.

How I wish the likes of cancer, stroke, cardiac arrest, air mishap, etc can save Nigerians because We need a working president ASAP otherwise...... Naija will be once upon a time
Advice from a drunkard!
Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Votes For Governorship/ House Of Rep Candidate by coolfems(m): 9:00am On Mar 09, 2019
What a scam they both are show casing, visit www.tapoutnews.com.ng for more
Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Votes For Governorship/ House Of Rep Candidate by oloyede90(m): 9:01am On Mar 09, 2019
If someone should wish that cancer, stroke, cardiac arrest should hit your father, how will you feel? Wise up Mr man, if you hustle well, you no go dey blame government for anything.
seunlayi:

Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Votes For Governorship/ House Of Rep Candidate by NOHOLDSBAR: 9:04am On Mar 09, 2019
seunlayi:

Brainwashed delusional slowpoke b@stard Ipob monkey.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Votes For Governorship/ House Of Rep Candidate by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 09, 2019
Colonelswitz101:
Cursed family

Arindin
Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Votes For Governorship/ House Of Rep Candidate by yuanexchanger: 9:04am On Mar 09, 2019
Incompetency boldly written.check my siggy
Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Votes For Governorship/ House Of Rep Candidate by kingthreatz: 9:10am On Mar 09, 2019
seunlayi:

What if what you're wishing others now happens to you nigga?
Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Votes For Governorship/ House Of Rep Candidate by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:10am On Mar 09, 2019
yjgm:
That's my presido for another 4 years. Continue doing the good job sir.

Sorry, which job ?!
Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Votes For Governorship/ House Of Rep Candidate by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:13am On Mar 09, 2019
yjgm:
That's my presido for another 4 years. Continue doing the good job sir.
continue to pay terrorist he established Ransome..
Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Votes For Governorship/ House Of Rep Candidate by dele31: 9:15am On Mar 09, 2019
Why have you allowed hatred for a fellow homo sapiens consume you this much? Even if you are not on same political ideology as him you have to remember that whatsoever you think or wish a fellow human may come back to you. Please, stop wishing him bad things because its only God that appoints leaders.
seunlayi:

Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Votes For Governorship/ House Of Rep Candidate by Wantedmiller: 9:18am On Mar 09, 2019
Colonelswitz101:

Ur case is different cos success is not just far from u, u and success have turned ur backs on each other and also moving in parallel lines...

kid!!!
Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Votes For Governorship/ House Of Rep Candidate by Afamed: 9:20am On Mar 09, 2019
yemi2019:
Voting more for next level of hunger for mumu Nigerians
Atiquiet
Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Votes For Governorship/ House Of Rep Candidate by Afamed: 9:21am On Mar 09, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
continue to pay terrorist he established Ransome..
Electoral defeat is worse than Electrical shock
Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Votes For Governorship/ House Of Rep Candidate by Afamed: 9:22am On Mar 09, 2019
seunlayi:

This one has not recovered from the Electoral shock
Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Votes For Governorship/ House Of Rep Candidate by anonymous1759(m): 9:24am On Mar 09, 2019
seunlayi:

You're a wicked soul all what you wished buhari will go back to your father if you still have one.
How can you wish someone like that? You said buhari is chasing selected'' thieves '' you just mentioned thieves right What do you expect him to do Leave the thieves because he can't prosecute all the thieves at once Why did GEJ not prosecute the APC thieves then At least we've someone who is doing it one sided it's better than someone who is not doing it at all...

I know you're pained just because your OLX president failed to purchase the NNPC like he planned to do... Pained man the fact you don't like someone doesn't mean you wish them evil. I pray God never allow me meet people like you in my life.. You can kill friend. Wicked fellow. embarassed
Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Votes For Governorship/ House Of Rep Candidate by Adex73(m): 9:25am On Mar 09, 2019
yemi2019:
Voting more for next level of hunger for mumu Nigerians
It is you that hunger will kill... Lazy man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React / Dotun Babayemi's Case Against Ademola Adeleke Dismissed At Appeal Court / Ganduje's Commissioner Orders Thugs To Beat Kwankwaso's Supporters At A Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.