Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,126 members, 7,867,256 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:54 PM

El-rufai Queue Up To Cast His Vote In Governorship And State House Of Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Queue Up To Cast His Vote In Governorship And State House Of Assembly (269 Views)

INEC Assures Use Of BVAS In Governorship & State Assembly Elections / I'm In Governorship Race To Amend Where PDP Has Failed Abians — Orji (Video) / Jubilatons In Kano As PDP Leads APC In Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

El-rufai Queue Up To Cast His Vote In Governorship And State House Of Assembly by Celebgistz1: 9:12am On Mar 09, 2019
The Governor of Kaduna State, Mallam Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai was spotted on a queue this morning moments before he voted.

Re: El-rufai Queue Up To Cast His Vote In Governorship And State House Of Assembly by noni14(m): 9:15am On Mar 09, 2019
hell rufai will win with massive rigging
Re: El-rufai Queue Up To Cast His Vote In Governorship And State House Of Assembly by jumper524(m): 9:17am On Mar 09, 2019
I just lovs this el-rufai of a person.
very intelligent, discipline and democratic.
he gives everybody their fair due and only those involved in cheating hates him for no reasons.
they can vote against him today but the majority masses would vote for him..

(1) (Reply)

APC Wins 23 Out Of 26 House Of Assembly Seats In Ondo: / Alleged N400mn Fraud Trial: Olisa Metuh Gets New Lawyer / You Can’t Seize My Senatorial Certificate, Okorocha Dares INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.