Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Live Updates: OYO State 2019 Governorship Election - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Updates: OYO State 2019 Governorship Election (65124 Views)

APC Reveals Primaries Method For Kogi 2019 Governorship Election / Meet The House Of Representatives Members From Imo State (2019) / 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Updates: OYO State 2019 Governorship Election by Francisvis(m): 5:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
lordempire:

Is it remaining Ibadan South West
APC Need 141,440 votes to win this election ��

4 Likes

Re: Live Updates: OYO State 2019 Governorship Election by iamleumas: 5:29pm On Mar 10, 2019
Olofintoto:

Thanks for these updates!

Thabks so much sir
I feel honored

3 Likes

Re: Live Updates: OYO State 2019 Governorship Election by skytouch2(f): 5:31pm On Mar 10, 2019
I'm happy for seyi makinde. Thanks people of Oyo state for chasing away those killer party. Ajimobi ko ko ti a nu

3 Likes

Re: Live Updates: OYO State 2019 Governorship Election by maestroferdi: 5:34pm On Mar 10, 2019
The biggest blunder PDP made in the past was allowing Alao Akala to smell the governorship in Oyo State...

They appear to have learnt a valuable lesson this time around....

6 Likes

Re: Live Updates: OYO State 2019 Governorship Election by motorola(m): 5:36pm On Mar 10, 2019
Otunba Alao Akala Christopher has tasted power as a governor and he knows he will never taste it again maybe his children but surely not him again his political career is dead as long as Oyo state is concerned
maestroferdi:
The biggest blunder PDP made in the past was allowing Alao Akala to smell the governorship in Oyo State...

They appear to have learnt a valuable lesson this time around....

7 Likes

Re: Live Updates: OYO State 2019 Governorship Election by januzaj(m): 5:38pm On Mar 10, 2019
motorola:
Otunba Alao Akala Christopher has tasted power as a governor and he knows he will never taste it again maybe his children but surely not him again his political career is dead as long as Oyo state is concerned
Same with Ajimobi. If Ajimobi contests with a stone, that stone will defeat him

8 Likes

Re: Live Updates: OYO State 2019 Governorship Election by motorola(m): 5:42pm On Mar 10, 2019
Gone are the days when a single person decides for the majority, no one person can tell a crowd because people are getting wiser daily and we are making progress, am happy the SW is now getting it right that it has nothing to do with party but the personality involved in an election.
januzaj:

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates: OYO State 2019 Governorship Election by motorola(m): 5:42pm On Mar 10, 2019
Gone are the days when a single person decides for the majority, no one person can tell a crowd who to vote for again because people are getting wiser daily and we are making progress, am happy the SW is now getting it right that it has nothing to do with party but the personality involved in an election.
januzaj:
Re: Live Updates: OYO State 2019 Governorship Election by Bakerdav: 5:58pm On Mar 10, 2019
Francisvis:
APC Need 141,440 votes to win this election ��
where will they see it, all they do since yesterday is killing

5 Likes

Re: Live Updates: OYO State 2019 Governorship Election by Bakerdav: 5:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
skytouch2:
I'm happy for seyi makinde. Thanks people of Oyo state for chasing away those killer party. Ajimobi ko ko ti a nu
abi oo, killing people since yesterday till this morning

1 Like

Re: Live Updates: OYO State 2019 Governorship Election by yebo: 6:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
januzaj:

You are on point

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates: OYO State 2019 Governorship Election by julyb(m): 6:21pm On Mar 10, 2019
Please is the collation still on going at the moment? Any update on the 3 remaining LGA.
Re: Live Updates: OYO State 2019 Governorship Election by Yorubaangel(m): 6:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
motorola:
Gone are the days when a single person decides for the majority, no one person can tell a crowd who to vote for again because people are getting wiser daily and we are making progress, am happy the SW is now getting it right that it has nothing to do with party but the personality involved in an election.
SW? you mean OYO and ONDO states... other states in the southwest are nothing but full of illiterate electorates that can be easily lure with #1000 for 4 years

4 Likes

Re: Live Updates: OYO State 2019 Governorship Election by motorola(m): 6:24pm On Mar 10, 2019
its remaining just one LGA and thats Ibadan South West

julyb:
Please is the collation still on going at the moment? Any update on the 3 remaining LGA.

1 Like

Re: Live Updates: OYO State 2019 Governorship Election by weyreypey: 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
julyb:
Just one LGA is left o

1 Like

Re: Live Updates: OYO State 2019 Governorship Election by KayceeBanks: 6:35pm On Mar 10, 2019
The Great OYO Empire

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Updates: OYO State 2019 Governorship Election by agbekeOreke86(f): 6:44pm On Mar 10, 2019
mheeenn....'peculiar mess','outstanding/undilluted bullshit'..Adelabu caming to my town Ogbomosho to do midnight rally in less dan 73hrs to election oooo cheesy.i aint on anybody's side but mheenn,one cnt jex help but love d aura of dis Seyi joorr.iv always said it in the last fewyears when people were sayin he was wasting his money-i told 'em if he (seyi) would not relent and would patiently wait it out,his time's gonna come...and here it is-effortless,simple,clear n oustanding victory.he did not have to stress tooo tooo hard.all the mistake of the 'others' worked and fell in his favour....hmnnn peeps,when its ur time,noONE-i actually mean virtually noTHING can stop u!calm n eazy does it always.congrats engineer-it was/is a well deserved victory sire!!!im more dan ecstatic for my fellow oyo peepz-'a jii she bi oyo laarii for real ooo...#proudestogbomoshogirl#!!

8 Likes

Re: Live Updates: OYO State 2019 Governorship Election by funshint(m): 7:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
motorola:
its remaining just one LGA and thats Ibadan South West

Breaking!!!
Ibadan SW collation centre has been burnt!

1 Like

Re: Live Updates: OYO State 2019 Governorship Election by motorola(m): 7:13pm On Mar 10, 2019
funshint:

Breaking!!!
Meaning the election is officially over because that of IB SW would be cancelled and the winner declared,

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates: OYO State 2019 Governorship Election by lakefist(m): 7:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
funshint:

Breaking!!!
Burnt but copies av been obtained already. Its going to come up soon. Printing in progress.

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates: OYO State 2019 Governorship Election by lakefist(m): 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2019
motorola:
Meaning the election is officially over because that of IB SW would be cancelled and the winner declared,

Before thugs burnt the collation centre agents and police already av stamped copies of results and that is what they are printing out. I heard it live on radio.

5 Likes

Re: Live Updates: OYO State 2019 Governorship Election by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2019
lakefist:

Before thugs burnt the collation centre agents and police already av stamped copies of results and that is what they are printing out. I heard it live on radio.

But why are APC bad losers. When they won in 2011 , Nobody reacted or burn down any structures nah.

5 Likes

Re: Live Updates: OYO State 2019 Governorship Election by bobfash(m): 8:18pm On Mar 10, 2019
Inec commissioner said the election result will be out within the hour

4 Likes

Re: Live Updates: OYO State 2019 Governorship Election by anubabab: 8:38pm On Mar 10, 2019
when I saw BURNT I was like KILOTUDEEE KEE. Oyo people are not coward oooo.

1 Like

Re: Live Updates: OYO State 2019 Governorship Election by Lokoyen(m): 8:53pm On Mar 10, 2019
18183 apc

34445 PDP

FINAL RESULT

Ibadan South west

4 Likes

Re: Live Updates: OYO State 2019 Governorship Election by anubabab: 9:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
and the winner is....
Re: Live Updates: OYO State 2019 Governorship Election by ajbf: 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
anubabab:
and the winner is....
Seyi Makinde of PDP. He is here declared winner and he is returned elected.

1 Like

Re: Live Updates: OYO State 2019 Governorship Election by Epistasis(m): 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
Seyi Makinde is a goal!!!

1 Like

Re: Live Updates: OYO State 2019 Governorship Election by SoldierBoy1(m): 9:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
We all know Ogbomoso people would never vote APC, but even with the rigging of results of Local Governments in Ogbomoso, they did not catch up. Akala, I have just one word for you, which is: YOU HAVE CASTED!!!...............Imagine Akala did not connive with them to rig Ogbomoso results, this victory would have been too flawless.

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates: OYO State 2019 Governorship Election by ehizario2012: 9:12pm On Mar 10, 2019
Where are this sociologie guys and co? I don't really get what they were driving at. They they think one man in Lagos would just determine the fate of people in Oyo state? Ajisebi Oyo laari...

7 Likes

Re: Live Updates: OYO State 2019 Governorship Election by anubabab: 9:13pm On Mar 10, 2019
ajbf:

Seyi Makinde of PDP. He is here declared winner and he is returned elected.
oga u for wait for inec now
don't forget this is Nigeria
anything fit happen ooo
just dey watch codedly and quietly
Re: Live Updates: OYO State 2019 Governorship Election by ehizario2012: 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2019
SoldierBoy1:
We all know Ogbomoso people would never vote APC, but even with the rigging of results of Local Governments in Ogbomoso, they did not catch up. Akala, I have just one word for you, which is: YOU HAVE CASTED!!!...............Imagine Akala did not connive with them to rig Ogbomoso results, this victory would have been too flawless.

Thank God Akala didn't even stain the new PDP with his dirty fingers

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) / Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic / MC Oluomo Loses Lagos NURTW Chairmanship To Michael Odugunle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.