Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic (65123 Views)

Court Remands Bala Mohammed In Prison / EFCC Arrests Bala Mohammed / EFCC Seizes Houses Of Bala Mohammed And His Son, Shamsudeen Bala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by alVinHustle: 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
Here's a pic of Bala Mohammed jnr, 1st son of FCT minister; Bala Mohammed, he's got no job, but check out his garage.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by OgenemaroKessy(m): 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
That is Money in the Garage not Bank and the Guy get job na. He drives exotic machines. That is his Job.

231 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by oluwafemi113(m): 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
Our nation money

59 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by yibomustgo(m): 8:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
This is one of the people GEJ is counting on in the North. The good news is less than 1% of people like this are voting for GEJ in the North.

137 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by ozoigbondu: 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
My garage has more fancy cars than that :PThese are just peugouts compared to the wheels in my garage cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
Those are the father's cars not his

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by 1stola: 9:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
Hmn!
Fresh air
Transformation all the way.
GEJ till this people below have sense.

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
oluwafemi113:
Our nation money
Have a good plan of your life and work hard bro. Bala Mohammed was once like you but wasn't busy throwing blames as you do. Person Wey fail to plan don already plan to fail undecided

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by hungryboy(m): 10:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
ozoigbondu:
My garage has more fancy cars than that tongue
no be bicycle dem dey talk here,

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by ziccoit: 10:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Have a good plan of your life and work hard bro. Bala Mohammed was once like you but wasn't busy throwing blames as you do. Person Wey fail to plan don already plan to fail undecided

This is the problem. We always create a leeway and excuse for corrupt public office holders when they are actually robbing us dry. Smh.

212 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by Pinkiedearie(f): 10:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
undecided
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by redsun(m): 10:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
Awufu money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
grin grin Are you ready to deliver some agbo drugs for me? grin grin
tayoxx:
life on a fast lane.......shiit fuuccck education I'm going to be a drug dealer......na joke o

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by oluwafemi113(m): 11:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
IdiAmin1:

Mr Man.. I never for once throw blames on any one. And if you wish to know I am not a politician, I work hard to make my money and glory be to God

I am never a failure because my hard work pays, I am only worried about the coming generation

Meanwhile

I am not surprise because U sound like one of them

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by oluwafemi113(m): 11:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
ziccoit:

This is the problem. We always create a leeway and excuse for corrupt public office holders when they are actually robbing us dry. Smh.

Thanks brother!!!!!!!! May God deliver us from this set of plpp

31 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by 400billionman: 11:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
Bridgetown:
All these Mumu Hausa boys sef with wastefulness. Fuccck woman now the idiooot not go fit but to wast Niger delta money in buying useless cars. Oil block things.

Really annoying the money is national cake from a different part of the country..
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by theM16: 11:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
oluwafemi113:

Mr Man.. I never for once throw blames on any one. And if you wish to know I am not a politician, I work hard to make my money and glory be to God

I am never a failure because my hard work pays, I am only worried about the coming generation

Meanwhile

I am not surprise because U sound like one of them

Dt guy so silly. I dunno d stupid plan e tinks e has. We tlkin criminals milking our country dry, e is tlkin nonsense

31 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by ejiro2130(m): 11:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
IdiAmin1:

Stop been senseless, a jobless man driving exotic cars in a country where over 20mil ppl sleep hungry

Does it make sense to u??

Sometimes I wonder if some ppl brain is packed up in their asssss

73 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by bighead1(m): 12:38am On Mar 16, 2015
DONBROTHER1:
Those are the father's cars not his

So his father drives the Porsche CAYENNE S or the yellow AUDI R8 ath the back??

Think with ya sense and not the sole of ya feet

14 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by bighead1(m): 12:39am On Mar 16, 2015
IdiAmin1:

Bro so sorry to say this, but you're using your mouth to rock cheap shyt like a public toilet.,

Bad economy has turned people into upside down thinkers.,

29 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by alexov(m): 12:55am On Mar 16, 2015
If this is true then this man has the key to creating wealth without having to work. I think all the unemployed nigerians should find out what his secret is.

2 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 16, 2015
LOL...Nigerians don suffer,,,
son of a minister owning a Lamborghini...shey im be Drogba abi justin bieber ni
Below is a picture of the same Lamborghini in that thief's picture at car a show in the US.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by MarvelJ: 3:52am On Mar 16, 2015
Brther that's not even an Audi.. Its a lambo!!!

bighead1:

So his father drives the Porsche CAYENNE S or the yellow AUDI R8 ath the back??

Think with ya sense and not the sole of ya feet

5 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by MzQueen(f): 4:36am On Mar 16, 2015
I need that kind of job asap cry
OgenemaroKessy:
That is Money in the Garage not Bank and the Guy get job na. He drives exotic machines. That is his Job.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by mrofficial(m): 5:03am On Mar 16, 2015
Speechless. angry

Sai Buhari

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) / MC Oluomo Loses Lagos NURTW Chairmanship To Michael Odugunle / Corper Wearing 'Vote Against Buhari' Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.