Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix (52787 Views)

Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos / GMB: Aisha Buhari Accused Of Mocking Husband Over Snatch Ballot Boxes Comment / PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by Gentleziggy(m): 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2019
daddytime:

Never say never..it will happen sooner than you envisage and there'd be no stopping them once the movement has taken full traction due to pent up anger and resentments over time.

Na kasala e go be...even the military will be overwhelmed I tell you..

Na small small toto dey wide..we shall get there
hoooooooooooorahhhh strong man u just dey ginger me for abuja here ooooo
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by Generalnomercy: 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2019
kingemzy5:
grin grin grin Good for them they've forgotten that snatch at your own risk also applies to gubernatorial election.... If I mention the party now they will say I hate Umbrella party grin

Broom party is evil.

Fear those that hold brooms in their hands for the calamity shall be great.
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by Jaynom(m): 12:09pm On Mar 09, 2019
Gentleziggy:
his political dream of beating has come to pass,more beating is loading tongue
grin
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by mynamewilfred(m): 12:09pm On Mar 09, 2019
I honestly do not see reasons why people are still daft in their own wide world thinking. You're not on the ballot, you're not related to the Candidates and yet you're convinced to snatch ballot boxes for politicians. Who are you really? A big fool!!!! Is it because of the money given to you? Let me ask you, how long will the money take you, 4 years? You're a big fat fool once again. Now tell me what's difference between you and the cows in the North, I mean the Almajiris who do not have minds of their own? You are not supposed to be living among people if you still carry ballot boxes in this era. This nonsense must stop in our midst, as in very disgusting. No wonder Buhari said they should be shot on the spot, I think I now go with the president on this matter. Iranu!!!!
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by daddytime(m): 12:13pm On Mar 09, 2019
Gentleziggy:
hoooooooooooorahhhh strong man u just dey ginger me for abuja here ooooo

grin grin
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by Gentleziggy(m): 12:19pm On Mar 09, 2019
Jaynom:

grin
we shall all rejoice in their downfall
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by Gentleziggy(m): 12:20pm On Mar 09, 2019
daddytime:

grin grin
it will b a blessing to partake in d revolution
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by Nayo08(m): 12:30pm On Mar 09, 2019
cool
frankblinkz:
Hahahaha bad guy
cheesy grin
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by iukpe: 12:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
Jaynom:
grin The guy in the Middle (orange shirt) cannot believe what's happenoing to him grin

Even with his magical hardware around his neck
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 09, 2019
Infinix Hot 6XPro for sale
32/3Gig ram
Very clean
For swap with infinix note 4 or techno pouvoir 2 swapping conditions
Your phone must be evidently neat with receipt not more than a year old witjout any fault.
Selling price 45k
Tel: 08084288195

Samsung A3 (2017) for sale
Comes with a 2/16gig ram
13mp camera
Very sleek design
4.7"
Price: 35k
Google other specs online

Both phones are less than 3 months used. Very new and neat, 100% working perfectly... Just buy and use

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by Patrioticman007(m): 12:34pm On Mar 09, 2019
mynamewilfred:
I honestly do not see reasons why people are still daft in their own wide world thinking. You're not on the ballot, you're not related to the Candidates and yet you're convinced to snatch ballot boxes for politicians. Who are you really? A big fool!!!! Is it because of the money given to you? Let me ask you, how long will the money take you, 4 years? You're a big fat fool once again. Now tell me what's difference between you and the cows in the North, I mean the Almajiris who do not have minds of their own? You are not supposed to be living among people if you still carry ballot boxes in this era. This nonsense must stop in our midst, as in very disgusting. No wonder Buhari said they should be shot on the spot, I think I now go with the president on this matter. Iranu!!!!
Almajiris were reading and writing in ajami ( Hausa form of Arabic language) before your ancestors knew how to wear (bante, usage of leafs for clothing) . That's why you people worship Europeans as god in the form of Christ as your lord) .
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by proprince(m): 12:56pm On Mar 09, 2019
Can you see the reason i hate using broom to sweep these days? undecided
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by Emperor4tune(m): 1:05pm On Mar 09, 2019
War against political Thugs(WAPT)
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by sunbilor(m): 1:16pm On Mar 09, 2019
Gentleziggy:
e no go pass that crab head like oshiomohle nau
grin. That man resemble crab well well.
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by Originalsly: 1:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
Hmmmm.... I see no pulp..... they just look roughed up a little..... not even beaten. Good move by the residents.
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by Gentleziggy(m): 1:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
sunbilor:
grin. That man resemble crab well well.
him won lord over a state wey them no dey take shit

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:37pm On Mar 09, 2019
One bottle of champagne for Awka-Ibomites..
Una head dey correct!
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 09, 2019
Patrioticman007:
Almajiris were reading and writing in ajami ( Hausa form of Arabic language) before your ancestors knew how to wear (bante, usage of leafs for clothing) . That's why you people worship Europeans as god in the form of Christ as your lord) .

Muhammad and Jesus come from same geographical region.

Ajami is arabic. Which language do you speak?
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by Mtmike(m): 2:07pm On Mar 09, 2019
Enough of vibration here jare, ppl wey dey snatch ballot box no dey here. Wetin concern thug concern future, they no even get past not to talk of future. Even if u kill them, no one care about them, no one is going to cry, no family, no friend, no life
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by IbrahimDamola: 2:46pm On Mar 09, 2019
daddytime:
The problem with most of these knuckleheads the politicians always succeed in using to cause havoc is that they aren't even social media savvy.

If they were, they would have seen what happened to the present Ambassador against ballot box snatching "Demola" from Isolo and how Akwa Ibom isn't a place to go try all the shenanigans.

As we speak or write here, Demola still can't tell what day of the week it is or the name of the country he is presently in. The cache and memory card of his brain was wiped and deleted clean by hard concrete rocks.

Dem suppose light them up the usual Akwa Ibom way.

Asswipes...

LMAO! Lexingtonsteel, ngbo demola brain done reset to factory mode?

1 Share

Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by Rhea(f): 5:04pm On Mar 09, 2019
CastedDude:
Some political thugs have been apprehended in Akwa Ibom state while allegedly attempt to snatch ballot boxes and electoral materials during the ongoing governorship and House of Assembly elections.

The suspects were nabbed and overpowered by youths at the rack centre in Ward 2, Ibiono Ibom local government area.

They were beaten to pulp by the youths after being caught as they revealed a politician/senator as their sponsor.

The suspects were later handed over to the security operatives at the polling unit.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/thugs-nabbed-while-attempting-to-snatch-ballot-boxes-in-akwea-ibom.html

Lucky you. I guess someone forgot to bring the matches and tire.
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by mynamewilfred(m): 6:03pm On Mar 09, 2019
So this is the main reason you people destroyed schools built for Almajiris by GEJ and installed the illiterate PMB thereby empowered the BH that believes Western Education is Haram. Now we know, the only region that dignifies illiteracy and poverty as evident in the just concluded PEs.

Patrioticman007:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Meets Femi Adesina (Pictures) / Top 5 Most Peaceful States In Nigeria By Politics Nigeria / Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.