Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates (22476 Views)

Tinubu Casts His Vote For Governorship/ House Of Assembly / Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Votes For Governorship/ House Of Rep Candidate / Imo APC Primaries For Senatorial, Governorship, House Of Representatives (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 09, 2019
kingemzy5:
No more ota payroll again look at how he's looking lean grin
yes oo, baba ole
Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by vanjos: 11:29am On Mar 09, 2019
callmeVIBRANT:
The truth is no matter how they try to diminish Obasanjo's relevance, he still comes out stronger. Obasanjo is a hero of true democracy. I personally liken him to the great Nelson Mandela.. Obasanjo is currently fighting for Nigeria's freedom from the tyrant Buhari. BABA i respect you so much.
How?
Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by Dchair2: 11:33am On Mar 09, 2019
kingemzy5:
shows how shallow your thinking is
Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by NOHOLDSBAR: 11:33am On Mar 09, 2019
I have already cast my vote for Sanwo Oki, get out and vote for Sanwo Olu.
Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by Dchair2: 11:37am On Mar 09, 2019
Brains1990:
this man is not relevant again. His news should not be carried around again.
mumu even Buhari acknowledges Obj's relevance and here you are shooting your mouth
Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by EniiT: 11:38am On Mar 09, 2019
I like OBJ. Even if his party will lose, baba will still vote again next time. He no send.
Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by jrusky(m): 11:43am On Mar 09, 2019
I think apc said Obj has ran to UK? Una be small pikin if you know you know .

Baba cast your vote abeg. A failure is a failure. Only a failure hate criticism. Only a failure has to rig election to proof his worth. Only a failure rtd as a General in Army and could not have a generator in his house claiming it's integrity whereas its stingy life and failed life. Only a failure can not point to a single thing he has achieved than lies and propaganda.

Baba carry go you stole our yams but at least we can point to 2 or 3 things you achieved for this nation during your time not like the fake saint that all he has is bloodshed as his achievement.

Quite me and let thunder strike you.
Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by AngelicBeing: 11:59am On Mar 09, 2019
FearGodinall:
. Some people are naturally brainless,he's a former president and only his pension alone is enough to care for your generation but what did you learn,nothing and we cry for youths to take over government.
Gbam, Obasanjo is not poor, what he has as investment can take care of some smaller African countries, l read somewhere that every night a sitting president of Nigeria spends outside Nigeria, he gets 3 million Naira as allowance per day, now multiply that by the number of countries Obasanjo visited during his 8years tenure plus the several allowances, security votes etc allocated to his office, that will run into billions of naira, no ex governor in Nigeria that is not very rich talkless of a president, Obasanjo is very rich, l agree with your post cool

Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by mechanics(m): 12:10pm On Mar 09, 2019
The baba himself.
Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by OkoroPeugeot(m): 12:32pm On Mar 09, 2019
I thought they said he ran away?
Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by frowland(m): 12:37pm On Mar 09, 2019
FearGodinall:
. Some people are naturally brainless,he's a former president and only his pension alone is enough to care for your generation but what did you learn,nothing and we cry for youths to take over government.

His payroll cannot care for anyone in a civilized society talk more of someone's generation. Tell me, what is a president's salary per month, then what is an ex presidents gratuity monthly? Little minds always look down on themselves.
Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by goodlife4every1(m): 12:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
kingemzy5:
See your life... You see why you will never live up to his age...
Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by Gudybay(m): 12:41pm On Mar 09, 2019
Has anyone in your family grown to his age to know what old age is all about. O de
Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by tolexy007(m): 12:55pm On Mar 09, 2019
FearGodinall:

guy easy on that guy now, see as u finish him
Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by GoodofNaija: 1:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
naijaguy123456:
I don't know why this man is not in jail for the 16 billion dollars power scam .

For 8 years he made sure Lagos was starved of funds for development. He frustrated Tinubu's efforts to build a power plant for Lagos. Now the same PDP want to rule Lagos. Thunder will fire Una.

Very very wicked PDP soul.

It is because the allegation is just a lie and fake news to deceive gullible people like you. No $16 billion in anybody's account. APC know people like you are scam and propaganda lovers so they will continue to use it to deceive you.

The EFCC that they are using to witch-hunt opposition today was started under this same man. So what is not clear to you about who OBJ is?

It is your choice to continue to believe their $16 billion propaganda without any evidence of it.
Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by congorasta: 3:09pm On Mar 09, 2019
kingemzy5:

your Fathers and generations may not reach d level of his ℅\™\™®

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai / 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu / APC Considering Impeachment Proceedings Against Governor Fubara - Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.