Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates (22486 Views)

Tinubu Casts His Vote For Governorship/ House Of Assembly / Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Votes For Governorship/ House Of Rep Candidate / Imo APC Primaries For Senatorial, Governorship, House Of Representatives (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by islandmoon: 10:45am On Mar 09, 2019
and slowpoke said he has ran to UK
Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by StOla: 10:45am On Mar 09, 2019
Jman06:
That's the legend himself!

The legend of the perennial polling unit loser.
Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by kinibigdeal(m): 10:47am On Mar 09, 2019
naijaguy123456:
I don't know why this man is not in jail for the 16 billion dollars power scam .

For 8 years he made sure Lagos was starved of funds for development. He frustrated Tinubu's efforts to build a power plant for Lagos. Now the same PDP want to rule Lagos. Thunder will fire Una.

Very very wicked PDP soul.

Buhari and Lai Mohammed keep deceiving you with figures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by DSDLIVEREPORT: 10:47am On Mar 09, 2019
FearGodinall:
. Some people are naturally brainless,he's a former president and only his pension alone is enough to care for your generation but what did you learn,nothing and we cry for youths to take over government.
pls educate him sorry them bc dem plenty for dis platform

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by BlackChief01: 10:48am On Mar 09, 2019
Obasanjo, baba carry go
Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by Stanweezy(m): 10:48am On Mar 09, 2019
sammyj:
Baba will surely loose his polling unit again. It’s high time he totally leaves politics for good!! grin cool

Is he contesting any position that made u to say he lost his polling unit. He only came out to exercise his franchise just like u and I did. That he publicly attacked Buhari doesn't affect his decision on who to vote or were you there to see who he voted for in presidential and National Assembly election

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by DSDLIVEREPORT: 10:48am On Mar 09, 2019
kinibigdeal:

Because they neither read nir have time for facts
Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by Lukuluku69(m): 10:50am On Mar 09, 2019
FearGodinall:
. Some people are naturally brainless,he's a former president and only his pension alone is enough to care for your generation but what did you learn,nothing and we cry for youths to take over government.

His Pension enough for him and to take care of some one's generation, yet Obasanjo kept hankering on Oil Blocs, arm twisting Contractors/Public Officer holder and collect Donations from them?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by Printerscanner: 10:50am On Mar 09, 2019
FearGodinall:

I am from Ogun State, yet I am not crying over Obasanjo. Obasanjo has never won his polling unit, even his enslaved workers do not vote for him because every one of us from Ogun State knows that Obasanjo is a useless and a traitor, very soon, god of thunder, iron and river will kill him. Why you dey cry over another person mata?
Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by DSDLIVEREPORT: 10:51am On Mar 09, 2019
kinibigdeal:

Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by ruggedtimi(m): 10:51am On Mar 09, 2019
kingemzy5:
No more ota payroll again look at how he's looking lean grin
it will suprise u how healthy he is, Been Chubby not a sign of enjoyment

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by Lukuluku69(m): 10:51am On Mar 09, 2019
Stop giving him Milage. Where is Abdul Salam Abubakar, Yakubu Gowon and IBB pix casting Vote?
Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by Jman06(m): 10:51am On Mar 09, 2019
StOla:

The legend of the perennial polling unit loser.
How some of you now attack Obasanjo because of Tinubu's interest is so shameful!

Take it or leave it, Obasanjo is the greatest Yoruba politician of our time!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by DavSagacity(m): 10:52am On Mar 09, 2019
kingemzy5:
Yes. He's looking lean because he watches his weight by engaging in body exercise. And that's why he looks lean but he's super fit

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by Addme: 10:52am On Mar 09, 2019
callmeVIBRANT:
The truth is no matter how they try to diminish Obasanjo's relevance, he still comes out stronger. Obasanjo is a hero of true democracy. I personally liken him to the great Nelson Mandela.. Obasanjo is currently fighting for Nigeria's freedom from the tyrant Buhari. BABA i respect you so much.
Was Jonathan also a tyrant because I remember he also fought Jonathan?
Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by DSDLIVEREPORT: 10:53am On Mar 09, 2019
Jman06:
How some of you now attack Obasanjo because of Tinubu's interest is so shameful!

Take it or leave it, Obasanjo is the greatest Yoruba politician of our time!
No.doubt

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by arsenal33: 10:55am On Mar 09, 2019
d man don humble
Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by PureMind2: 10:57am On Mar 09, 2019
Buhari is coming baba go run
Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:57am On Mar 09, 2019
naijaguy123456:
I don't know why this man is not in jail for the 16 billion dollars power scam .

For 8 years he made sure Lagos was starved of funds for development. He frustrated Tinubu's efforts to build a power plant for Lagos. Now the same PDP want to rule Lagos. Thunder will fire Una.

the answer in on Google. why not type that and see what you will get. you can't so Nada to this man. you could recalled calling buhari his subordinate.. that is it... buhari had all efcc, icpc and dss he can beckon to arrest him but he dare try that. just keep quiet and face your life squarely because the man had achieved and fulfil his destiny. yours should be your concern...
Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by callmeVIBRANT(m): 11:00am On Mar 09, 2019
Addme:
Was Jonathan also a tyrant because I remember he also fought Jonathan?
he advised him not to run again in order not to further cause problems in pdp zoning formula.. he simply fought Jonathan for cluelessness and corruption, Jonathan was never a tyrant.
Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by Stillthebest: 11:01am On Mar 09, 2019
kingemzy5:

May God help you to get to his age in life then u will see how u will become fat and that's if u have kidney diseases God forbid. Let's learn to respect these people sometimes no matter their failures. You haven't got such opportunity in life to know what you would do better. To achieve their stake is very tedious and onerous

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by jaxxy(m): 11:02am On Mar 09, 2019
donbrowser:
I thought he ran away

Baba himself. The father of modern day democracy in Nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by sammyj: 11:04am On Mar 09, 2019
Can someone not play with una again ni grin Baba na my baba anytime any day!!
Stanweezy:

Is he contesting any position that made u to say he lost his polling unit. He only came out to exercise his franchise just like u and I did. That he publicly attacked Buhari doesn't affect his decision on who to vote or were you there to see who he voted for in presidential and National Assembly election

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 09, 2019
I like this his MATERIAL WEAR.
Please where can I get such in New York...??
Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:07am On Mar 09, 2019
WHAT A HANDSOME MAN �
Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by Fathertony: 11:08am On Mar 09, 2019
StOla:

The legend of the perennial polling unit loser, just like my Father
Seriously bro?
Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by ndukwechinasa: 11:08am On Mar 09, 2019
naijaguy123456:

Why are we blind?
Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by KunleyY19(m): 11:09am On Mar 09, 2019
I wonder how the over 24million votes this man and his party garnered in 2003 keeps trickling down...

The same way...
Divock Origi Strike rate too is dropping...
Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by ndukwechinasa: 11:12am On Mar 09, 2019
Stillthebest:

May God help you to get to his age in life then u will see how u will become fat and that's if u have kidney diseases God forbid. Let's learn to respect these people sometimes no matter their failures. You haven't got such opportunity in life to know what you would do better. To achieve their stake is very tedious and onerous

No body grows strength while growing old.
Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by ofiko123(m): 11:12am On Mar 09, 2019
Ebora of owu himself...
Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by Destinedchibyik(m): 11:14am On Mar 09, 2019
Ok,what next

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants / Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette / Boko Haram Now Using Cows To Bomb Communities - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.