Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,126 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

See What Oyibo Woman Said About Her Peeling Palm - Photo - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See What Oyibo Woman Said About Her Peeling Palm - Photo (395 Views)

My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. / See What A Biological Researcher Said About Corona-virus / Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Oyibo Woman Said About Her Peeling Palm - Photo by Celense(m): 10:19am On Mar 09, 2019
I expected her to ask for a possible remedy to get rid of the peeling palms, but here its a different ball game. Can you imagine?

She quoted.....

The good movie is peeling out the shit movie instead

Re: See What Oyibo Woman Said About Her Peeling Palm - Photo by NLbully(m): 10:31am On Mar 09, 2019
Ain't no one as dumb as this OP undecided

So because of the translation, you actually thought that's what she really wrote

Jeez
Re: See What Oyibo Woman Said About Her Peeling Palm - Photo by daddytime(m): 10:50am On Mar 09, 2019
Very natural something...

It happens to me as the seasons change.

Just finished shedding this week and my palm is as new and fresh like a new born baby's butt...lol

By the way op...na Indian be oyibo to you abi...

(1) (Reply)

Keep Track Of Your Health With The M3 Smart Bracelet / Woman Swallows Live Maggots In Attempt To Fully Cure Her Cancer / How To Nursing Women With Hydrosalpinx After Pregnancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.