Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Governor Ambode Arrives Polling Unit To Cast His Vote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ambode Arrives Polling Unit To Cast His Vote (21123 Views)

Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos / Governor Ambode Arrives Russia, Pledges To Send Stranded Nigerians Home / Otedola Bridge Fire: Governor Ambode Visits The Scene Of Tanker Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Ambode Arrives Polling Unit To Cast His Vote by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 09, 2019
The people's Governor arrives Ogunmodede secondary school.
Ambode arrived ward A5 with his wife!

I still believe this is a true partyman, he hasn't even been seen engaged in any anti party activities!

pics credit: oluwadare

cc: lalasticlala

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Ambode Arrives Polling Unit To Cast His Vote by Mcdreamy15: 10:59am On Mar 09, 2019
grin
Re: Governor Ambode Arrives Polling Unit To Cast His Vote by moufan: 11:00am On Mar 09, 2019
he's definitely voting pdp

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Ambode Arrives Polling Unit To Cast His Vote by TheTourist: 11:02am On Mar 09, 2019
See the massive boobs on that girl in Yellow grin shocked shocked shocked shocked

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ambode Arrives Polling Unit To Cast His Vote by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 09, 2019
TheTourist:
See the massive boobs on that girl in Yellow grin shocked shocked shocked shocked

will you keep kwayet?

that is my sister you perverticulous element!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Ambode Arrives Polling Unit To Cast His Vote by SmartPolician: 11:04am On Mar 09, 2019
Nobody still remembers him as Lagos governor.
Lagos election is predictable
The most interesting election in Nigeria will hold in Imo State
That's because all the career looters are in the race

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ambode Arrives Polling Unit To Cast His Vote by McCarlito(m): 11:07am On Mar 09, 2019
Ambode is not looking motivated stepping out to cast his votes regardless of that grim smile he's wearing

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Arrives Polling Unit To Cast His Vote by LuciferAdvocate(m): 11:07am On Mar 09, 2019
Why is the coward laughing like a pregnant cow??
Anyways he will be replaced by another puppet.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ambode Arrives Polling Unit To Cast His Vote by hucienda: 11:08am On Mar 09, 2019
Only he & mrs know who both would vote for in their corner of the booth.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Arrives Polling Unit To Cast His Vote by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 09, 2019
LuciferAdvocate:
Why is the coward laughing like a pregnant cow??

Anyways he will be replaced by another puppet.

Lose today to fight for another day! it's common sense sir

7 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Arrives Polling Unit To Cast His Vote by lonelydora: 1:50pm On Mar 09, 2019
How will Ambode, the coward, feel while voting when he knows he's not coming for 2nd tenure

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Arrives Polling Unit To Cast His Vote by yuanexchanger: 1:50pm On Mar 09, 2019
Nice one.Check my siggy
Re: Governor Ambode Arrives Polling Unit To Cast His Vote by tetralogyfallot(m): 1:50pm On Mar 09, 2019
The Coward Governor

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Arrives Polling Unit To Cast His Vote by eben1marketer: 1:50pm On Mar 09, 2019
sad
Re: Governor Ambode Arrives Polling Unit To Cast His Vote by tetralogyfallot(m): 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
TheTourist:
where is d boobbbs?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ambode Arrives Polling Unit To Cast His Vote by Spaxon(f): 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
TheTourist:

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ambode Arrives Polling Unit To Cast His Vote by EdidemOluomo: 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
If there is anything,i applaud this man's gentility and calmness.
Vote not fight,no be do or die.
Ambo,im sure,you know what your doing.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Arrives Polling Unit To Cast His Vote by Tupacc: 1:53pm On Mar 09, 2019
lonelydora:
How will Ambode, the coward, feel while voting when he knows he's not coming for 2nd tenure

What makes him a coward?

5 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Arrives Polling Unit To Cast His Vote by Bobby4090: 1:53pm On Mar 09, 2019
TheTourist:

Are u alright? Have you had your medications today.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ambode Arrives Polling Unit To Cast His Vote by LZAA: 1:54pm On Mar 09, 2019
Drabeey:
The people's Governor arrives Ogunmodede secondary school.
Ambode arrived ward A5 with his wife!

I still believe this is a true partyman, he hasn't even been seen engaged in any anti party activities!

pics credit: oluwadare

cc: lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Arrives Polling Unit To Cast His Vote by ofiko123(m): 1:55pm On Mar 09, 2019
E no easy to chill with Governor ambode na father figure the Governor e be to me o..

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Arrives Polling Unit To Cast His Vote by antiApc(m): 1:55pm On Mar 09, 2019
Sissy

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Arrives Polling Unit To Cast His Vote by Baawaa(m): 1:55pm On Mar 09, 2019
I don't think this guy will vote Sanwo Olu

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Arrives Polling Unit To Cast His Vote by hischoice(m): 1:56pm On Mar 09, 2019
Trust me, this guy won't vote APC.

No be blood dey run inside him vein?

Las las, ministerial or DG appointment sure.

He will hibernate there until 2027 when his Lord must have confirmed he's become a good boy. Then, he will get to complete his terms.

Nigerian politicians no fit ever try 9 to 5 job again.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Arrives Polling Unit To Cast His Vote by Gandollar(f): 1:56pm On Mar 09, 2019
Ambooo...in the spirit of the International Women Day, let's continue to celebrate these great women who have proved themselves in their calling..

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Arrives Polling Unit To Cast His Vote by sparkleboy(m): 1:57pm On Mar 09, 2019
Racism is thriving on Nairaland.
Seun over to you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ambode Arrives Polling Unit To Cast His Vote by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:57pm On Mar 09, 2019
Ok. It is noted.
Re: Governor Ambode Arrives Polling Unit To Cast His Vote by berbs: 1:57pm On Mar 09, 2019
ofiko123:
E no easy to chill with Governor ambode na father figure the Governor e be to me o..

Yayyyyyy
Re: Governor Ambode Arrives Polling Unit To Cast His Vote by Hotfreezest: 1:59pm On Mar 09, 2019
See Igbos crying on this thread, insulting Ambode.

Igbos wanted to use Ambode to fight a proxy war with Tinubu. They pushed Ambode and kept insulting Tinubu and Yorubas. Ambode refused to fight Tinubu and you can see them insulting Ambode today.

The reason they are supporting Agbaje is because they see him as being against Tinubu. If he greets Tinubu good morning tomorrow, they would start fighting Agbaje too.

Hatred is always the basis of their political support. They play politics of bitterness and frustration.

14 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. / » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile / Okorocha To Oshiomhole: 'Learn How To Talk'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.