Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Floyd Mayweather Shares Throwback Photos Of When He Started His Dream As A Boxer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Floyd Mayweather Shares Throwback Photos Of When He Started His Dream As A Boxer (2468 Views)

The Mo'Dogg Studio Where Wizkid Started His Musical Career / Charles Inojie Shares 23 Years Throwback Photos Of When He Started Acting / Daddy Freeze: Full Biography, Net-worth, How He Started And Many More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Floyd Mayweather Shares Throwback Photos Of When He Started His Dream As A Boxer by frommee0: 11:19am On Mar 09, 2019
undefeated Streak American boxer, Floyd Mayweather shares throwback photos of himself when Started working on his dreams to become a great boxer at a tender age.

Photos below

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/floyd-mayweather-shares-throwback-photos-of-when-he-started-his-dream-as-a-boxer/

Cc ;lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shares Throwback Photos Of When He Started His Dream As A Boxer by frommee0: 11:19am On Mar 09, 2019

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shares Throwback Photos Of When He Started His Dream As A Boxer by tayebest(m): 11:23am On Mar 09, 2019
All hustlers must get a pay day. Enjoy your life sir!
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shares Throwback Photos Of When He Started His Dream As A Boxer by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 09, 2019
Never give up on your dreams! Believe in ursef, there is no limit to what u can achieve! Check my siggy

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shares Throwback Photos Of When He Started His Dream As A Boxer by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 09, 2019
Oh God!

if you are gonna make me a star, if you are gonna make me an important figure, if you are gonna put me in a position where the world will celebrate me, please do not let me acheive that position by causing undue pain to other people

Do not make me someone who becomes a star jusy because he has stronger bones than some other people

do not make anyone a victim of punishment or disfigurement or suffering caused by an encounter with me before I can be a star

Rather a person who will put smile on people's faces as I continue to rise
and rise to my stardom

Meanwhile:

If there is anyone that can help me with a small job to at least sustain myself, i will be grateful

i am in dire need of it
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shares Throwback Photos Of When He Started His Dream As A Boxer by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 09, 2019
Love this guy....he dey use him money pepper people for eye.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shares Throwback Photos Of When He Started His Dream As A Boxer by logtrend52: 11:53am On Mar 09, 2019
grin
Dmpaul:
Never give up on your dreams!
Believe in ursef, there is no limit to what u can achieve!
Check my siggy
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shares Throwback Photos Of When He Started His Dream As A Boxer by Dreyl(m): 12:01pm On Mar 09, 2019
From grass to grace, this should be an inspiration to those who are about to give up in life.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shares Throwback Photos Of When He Started His Dream As A Boxer by emeijeh(m): 12:03pm On Mar 09, 2019
Is that why he now wears tarpaulin?!!!!!

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shares Throwback Photos Of When He Started His Dream As A Boxer by frommee0: 12:11pm On Mar 09, 2019
grin
Dreyl:
From grass to grace, this should be an inspiration to those who are about to give up in life.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shares Throwback Photos Of When He Started His Dream As A Boxer by okk4sure: 12:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
Oh God!

if you are gonna make me a star, if you are gonna make me an important figure, if you are gonna put me in a position where the world will celebrate me, please do not let me acheive that position by causing undue pain to other people

Do not make me someone who becomes a star jusy because he has stronger bones than some other people

do not make anyone a victim of punishment or disfigurement or suffering caused by an encounter with me before I can be a star

Rather a person who will put smile on people's faces as I continue to rise
and rise to my stardom

Meanwhile:

If there is anyone that can help me with a small job to at least sustain myself, i will be grateful

i am in dire need of it

Lol!And u don't want to cause anybody pain.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shares Throwback Photos Of When He Started His Dream As A Boxer by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2019
okk4sure:

Lol!And u don't want to cause anybody pain.
Yes nah
what do u mean?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shares Throwback Photos Of When He Started His Dream As A Boxer by okk4sure: 12:30pm On Mar 09, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Yes nah
what do u mean?
No pain,no gain.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shares Throwback Photos Of When He Started His Dream As A Boxer by xoxocandy(f): 12:45pm On Mar 09, 2019
LisaAnne:
If you deceive yourself, it will be hard to get helpers. If you appear to be rich on social media, people will conclude you are rich
I'm not rich oh, just incase my helper is lurking somewhere
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shares Throwback Photos Of When He Started His Dream As A Boxer by Trendme: 1:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
grin lolz you humble yourself
xoxocandy:
I'm not rich oh, just incase my helper is lurking somewhere
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shares Throwback Photos Of When He Started His Dream As A Boxer by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 09, 2019
grin this was the time he was drinking garri and smoking grass cheesy

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy here immediately
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shares Throwback Photos Of When He Started His Dream As A Boxer by ManTiger(m): 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
#StreetlyGospel
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shares Throwback Photos Of When He Started His Dream As A Boxer by CuddleBear(f): 8:30am On Mar 10, 2019
Trendme:
grin lolz you humble yourself
naso
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shares Throwback Photos Of When He Started His Dream As A Boxer by Taniaa(f): 10:43am On Mar 10, 2019
seen

(1) (Reply)

Stop Sending Me Music Or Asking Me To Link You Up With David – Davido’s Sister / Who Is Oxlade / Nkem Owoh(Osuofia) Celebrates 64th Birthday (Pictures).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.