Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Saraki And His Wife, Toyin Vote In Governorship Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki And His Wife, Toyin Vote In Governorship Election (29393 Views)

Bukola Saraki And Wife, Toyin At Burial Of Major Bolarinwa Morakinyo (Pictures) / Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday / Jubilatons In Kano As PDP Leads APC In Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki And His Wife, Toyin Vote In Governorship Election by rusher14: 12:11pm On Mar 09, 2019
1zynnvn:
if saraki was still in apc, youll never hear anything like OTEGE. Whoever formed that, has been paid handsomely and is smiling to the bank, while the ordinary citizens are there shouting their heads off while they go back home hungry or with a small bag of rice and 500 hundred.

The circle continues till next election.

He changed the narrative the day he connived with the opposition against the wishes of his party.

He deserves all what he's getting today.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki And His Wife, Toyin Vote In Governorship Election by iamsea(m): 12:11pm On Mar 09, 2019
Look at the outlook of his polling unit.. A wooden window in year 2019.. Whereas, he has several houses, cars, cash at hand and in the bank.. Our politicians in this country are all wicked and heartless.. We Nigerians need to wake up..

1 Like

Re: Saraki And His Wife, Toyin Vote In Governorship Election by seunfly: 12:12pm On Mar 09, 2019
Obviously you don't know Saraki, if u know him very well like we know his father and his rise in Ilorin, you will know humility is not in Saraki's dictionary.

Stillthebest:

Some of you will just comment blindly.. Saraki is always humble and has always been a modest politician. All of them steal including Buhari so I am no sparing anyone in terms of stealing but for modesty Saraki and Mimiko earn that in southwest politics

1 Like

Re: Saraki And His Wife, Toyin Vote In Governorship Election by Oricha79(m): 12:13pm On Mar 09, 2019
Saraki has totally changed

1 Like

Re: Saraki And His Wife, Toyin Vote In Governorship Election by bender79: 12:14pm On Mar 09, 2019
Ogbuefienubiaka:
The most sucessfull Nigeria Senate President and defender of our Democracy . I will miss you in the red chamber
Ta!!! your nonsense mouth!

1 Like

Re: Saraki And His Wife, Toyin Vote In Governorship Election by seunfly: 12:14pm On Mar 09, 2019
You need to see kwara itself, that states is retrogressing everyday, the infrastructures we have when I was in primary school is still what they are polishing today infact it is even worst than early 1990s when I was in primary/secondary school.
iamsea:
Look at the outlook of his polling unit.. A wooden window in year 2019.. Whereas, he has several houses, cars, cash at hand and in the bank.. Our politicians in this country are all wicked and heartless.. We Nigerians need to wake up..
Re: Saraki And His Wife, Toyin Vote In Governorship Election by ClearFlair: 12:17pm On Mar 09, 2019
Ogbuefienubiaka:
The most sucessfull Nigeria Senate President and defender of our Democracy . I will miss you in the red chamber

Olodo
Re: Saraki And His Wife, Toyin Vote In Governorship Election by Pavarottii(m): 12:19pm On Mar 09, 2019
daddytime:
It is a lieee...

Na Saraki come humble and weak like overripe dodo like this?

Wonderment shall never end...

He is even looking as gaunt as Bubu did while he was recuperating in the UK.

Where are the starched gatored agbadas wey Saraki take dey spread him wings and buga about?

Dem no dey tell pikin wey stubborn say make e no grow big teeth...dem dey only advise am to to grow better fat lip along side to fit take dey cover the digger teeth...

Power is forever transient....this message is for you..yes you, I and everyone else who thinks he/she was born to rule, be powerful or privileged.
I will pass dis message to buhari... He needs it the most
Re: Saraki And His Wife, Toyin Vote In Governorship Election by Charly68: 12:19pm On Mar 09, 2019
He still holds the ace in kwara politics I think ..
Re: Saraki And His Wife, Toyin Vote In Governorship Election by wamide042(m): 12:19pm On Mar 09, 2019
alhacq:
Is that a Corp member or Mummy In NYSC clothes?
You should have allowed me to talk naaaaaa......
Re: Saraki And His Wife, Toyin Vote In Governorship Election by muh4eva(m): 12:20pm On Mar 09, 2019
Stillthebest:

Some of you will just comment blindly.. Saraki is always humble and has always been a modest politician. All of them steal including Buhari so I am no sparing anyone in terms of stealing but for modesty Saraki and Mimiko earn that in southwest politics
Shut that your lying mouth before amadioha strikes you...
Re: Saraki And His Wife, Toyin Vote In Governorship Election by ClearFlair: 12:20pm On Mar 09, 2019
1zynnvn:
if saraki was still in apc, youll never hear anything like OTEGE. Whoever formed that, has been paid handsomely and is smiling to the bank, while the ordinary citizens are there shouting their heads off while they go back home hungry or with a small bag of rice and 500 hundred.

Shut your stinking mouth. Saraki can rule over your household if you’re so pained

4 Likes

Re: Saraki And His Wife, Toyin Vote In Governorship Election by daddytime(m): 12:21pm On Mar 09, 2019
Pavarottii:

I will pass dis message to buhari... He needs it the most

Lol...tell am say I dey my corner dey hail am oo
Re: Saraki And His Wife, Toyin Vote In Governorship Election by seunfly: 12:22pm On Mar 09, 2019
bender79:
Ta!!! your nonsense mouth!
You mind those hypocrites, when they were anti Jonathan, they were called legislooters, shameless legislators and their pictures jumping fence was all over internet calling them disgrace to democracy, today same hypocrite are calling them defenders of democracy because they are anti Buhari.
Ogbuefienubiaka:
Re: Saraki And His Wife, Toyin Vote In Governorship Election by ct2: 12:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
Stillthebest:

I won't drag issue with u
Re: Saraki And His Wife, Toyin Vote In Governorship Election by BennyDon: 12:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
Ogbuefienubiaka:

Yinmu
Re: Saraki And His Wife, Toyin Vote In Governorship Election by Sheggy13(m): 12:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
Kingtim:
Is that corper not more than 30years
You can even be a corper at the age of 70. What matters is that you were not above 30 as at the time you got your First degree/HND. The person in question may not be chanced to serve by the time she graduated.
Re: Saraki And His Wife, Toyin Vote In Governorship Election by MrMcJay(m): 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2019
Saraki is politically finished.

Just about a year ago, he was challenging Buhari about, campaigning for Presidency, dealing with dissenting Senators anyhow and misbehaving.

The tide changed when Oyegun was kicked out and Oshiomhole came in. The result is what we're seeing today.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki And His Wife, Toyin Vote In Governorship Election by jrusky(m): 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
Balet:
Lolsss. You mean he can still go out and exercise his franchise?

So he should kill himself or what? God I'm still wondering why He created human like you.

This guy has nothing to loose Mr man. Education he has what it take, he was born in a billionaire home, he is a rich guy, a former governor for 8 years, Senate president no 3 citizen of Nigeria for four years pls tell me why he will kill himself for loosing any election.

Bro pray God pick your call, your mates are buying land in Ajah, magodo, abuja, port Harcourt etc building mansion, ridding heavy machines but you are here talking thrash about a born billionaire. You need help.

Change your prayer point bro. If you are poor you are not existing take that fact today so if you are waiting for Buhari to make you rich you will die waiting ho hussle and change your prayer for God to pick your call too.
Re: Saraki And His Wife, Toyin Vote In Governorship Election by omooba969(m): 12:32pm On Mar 09, 2019
1zynnvn:

Cycle...
Re: Saraki And His Wife, Toyin Vote In Governorship Election by Dappyroyy(m): 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
Ogbuefienubiaka:
lol he don turn Sergio Ramos now broda he useless as a defender politics of the last 5yrs Nw is grassroot which he has failed Zo broda find anoda defender of democracy
Re: Saraki And His Wife, Toyin Vote In Governorship Election by LexngtonSteele: 12:47pm On Mar 09, 2019
jrusky:

So he should kill himself or what? God I'm still wondering why He created human like you.

This guy has nothing to loose Mr man. Education he has what it take, he was born in a billionaire home, he is a rich guy, a former governor for 8 years, Senate president no 3 citizen of Nigeria for four years pls tell me why he will kill himself for loosing any election.

Bro pray God pick your call, your mates are buying land in Ajah, magodo, abuja, port Harcourt etc building mansion, ridding heavy machines but you are here talking thrash about a born billionaire. You need help.

Change your prayer point bro. If you are poor you are not existing take that fact today so if you are waiting for Buhari to make you rich you will die waiting ho hussle and change your prayer for God to pick your call too.

All these your rants and you still chant abusing Tinubu.

You do exactly the same thing he did.

Just admit you are pained because Saraki was beaten black and blue.

The amala that Saraki gave you shouldn't be enough to sell your birthright.

We Kwarans know you guys well

1 Like

Re: Saraki And His Wife, Toyin Vote In Governorship Election by Rotimi47: 12:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
Chai Saraki no dey smile again!
Re: Saraki And His Wife, Toyin Vote In Governorship Election by ekestic1976(f): 1:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
daddytime:
It is a lieee...

Na Saraki come humble and weak like overripe dodo like this?

Wonderment shall never end...

He is even looking as gaunt as Bubu did while he was recuperating in the UK.

Where are the starched gatored agbadas wey Saraki take dey spread him wings and buga about?

Dem no dey tell pikin wey stubborn say make e no grow big teeth...dem dey only advise am to to grow better fat lip along side to fit take dey cover the digger teeth...

Power is forever transient....this message is for you..yes you, I and everyone else who thinks he/she was born to rule, be powerful or privileged.
Re: Saraki And His Wife, Toyin Vote In Governorship Election by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
alhacq:
Is that a Corp member or Mummy In NYSC clothes?
Asked the same question here oo.
Re: Saraki And His Wife, Toyin Vote In Governorship Election by shezyken: 1:13pm On Mar 09, 2019
Shibaraba:
Anyone wey e sure for make e shout otoge for there
The person go just delete.
Shout o to ge for back
Shout baba o for front.
Funny people

People thumb print will say O TO GE
Re: Saraki And His Wife, Toyin Vote In Governorship Election by jrusky(m): 1:14pm On Mar 09, 2019
[s]
LexngtonSteele p1ost=76490217:

[/s]

Just change your prayer point.

Hahahaha you see life? You are so miserable Mr Kwaran or whatever you called yourself.

May be you are new here you are not following my post.. Bro I never campaign for saraki to be re-elected pls go by all my post and if you see where I campaign for him to be re-elected let me know. My support for Saraki, Dino and Atiku was born out of how apc your useless party(apc) handle their cases. When these 3 dudes were in your useless party they are good boys, best people and when they refused to go on they are devil and

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki And His Wife, Toyin Vote In Governorship Election by AfonjaConehead: 1:26pm On Mar 09, 2019
LexngtonSteele:

Am sure ya masters are very pleased with your good servicing job in Kano BAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAA

grin grin
Re: Saraki And His Wife, Toyin Vote In Governorship Election by Badonasty(m): 1:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
Re: Saraki And His Wife, Toyin Vote In Governorship Election by 1zynnvn(m): 1:48pm On Mar 09, 2019
omooba969:

Cycle...
Thank you..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi / MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman / Water Fountains, Street Lights On As Gov Udom Commissions Eket Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.