Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Saraki And His Wife, Toyin Vote In Governorship Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki And His Wife, Toyin Vote In Governorship Election (29395 Views)

Bukola Saraki And Wife, Toyin At Burial Of Major Bolarinwa Morakinyo (Pictures) / Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday / Jubilatons In Kano As PDP Leads APC In Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki And His Wife, Toyin Vote In Governorship Election by 1zynnvn(m): 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2019
ClearFlair:

Shut your stinking mouth. Saraki can rule over your household if you’re so pained

Make your point, you don't have to insult anybody.. You are old enough to know better.
Re: Saraki And His Wife, Toyin Vote In Governorship Election by LexngtonSteele: 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2019
jrusky:
[s][/s]

Just change your prayer point.

Hahahaha you see life? You are so miserable Mr Kwaran or whatever you called yourself.

May be you are new here you are not following my post.. Bro I never campaign for saraki to be re-elected pls go by all my post and if you see where I campaign for him to be re-elected let me know. My support for Saraki, Dino and Atiku was born out of how apc your useless party(apc) handle their cases. When these 3 dudes were in your useless party they are good boys, best people and when they refused to go on they are devil and

Epain am grin

[img]https://images./6EvggFzYfjFWXumLTBEwjT.gif[/img]

Re: Saraki And His Wife, Toyin Vote In Governorship Election by jrusky(m): 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2019
LexngtonSteele:

Epain am grin

I said go and vote can't you hear simple word.
Re: Saraki And His Wife, Toyin Vote In Governorship Election by shino62: 3:16pm On Mar 09, 2019
Balet:
Lolsss. You mean he can still go out and exercise his franchise?
a beg dis franchise na erection for French abi! I no skul wei wei. epp me.
Balet:
Lolsss. You mean he can still go out and exercise his franchise?
a beg dis franchise na erection for French abi! I no skul wei wei. epp me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman / Which State Is The Most Peaceful In Nigeria? / Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.