Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,582 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

WATCH: Man Caught On Top Of Slay Queen; Wife Leak Video Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WATCH: Man Caught On Top Of Slay Queen; Wife Leak Video Online (1653 Views)

Ex Nigerian Footballer, Joseph Yobo Having Fun With His Beauty Queen Wife, Adaez / Don Jazzy Shares Video Of Slay Queen In Bikini Dancing Korede Bello 'mr Vendor' / What Is The Meaning Of Slay Queen ?(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WATCH: Man Caught On Top Of Slay Queen; Wife Leak Video Online by maynosky: 12:33pm On Mar 09, 2019

A married woman has decided to teach her husband a lesson he won’t be able to forget anytime soon or perhaps for the rest of his life. In a social media post, the wife whose only name is Charity narrated how her man betrayed her after traveled for just two days.

According to Madam Charity, she went to visit her sick mother in the village only to return seeing her man on top of a beautiful slim gyal and two are busily moving their bodies in a slow-motion rhythm.

“I went to visit my sick mother in the village, I intended to spend 3 days there but my husband kept calling and telling me how he misses me so bad. So I decided to cut short the visit to 2 days and surprise him but the surprise has rather turned into a shock.

The woman went on saying, although it was very painful to witness such an act, she gathered enough courage and got video of them.

“It was very painful, yes very painful. What I witnessed a few days back has affected my life. How can my man do this to me? Well, I took a bold step to record the action for tomorrow sake.

The only option left for me is to release it on online to teach them some level of bitter lessons they wouldn’t forget any time soon.

watch: https://okhithq.com/e-news/w-atch-man-caught-on-top-of-slay-queen-wife-leak-video-online/

(1) (Reply)

History Made As Black Women Win Miss USA, Miss Teen USA, And Miss America / Inside Dr. Dre’s $60 Million Yacht / Singer, Cardi B Shares Intimate Video Of Her Having A 'lockdown' Bikini Waxing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.