Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Inside Honda’s ₦1.9 Billion Jet,the World’s Fastest Six-seater Private Jet - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Inside Honda’s ₦1.9 Billion Jet,the World’s Fastest Six-seater Private Jet (1610 Views)

China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) / Rolls Royce Is Building The World’s Fastest Electric-powered Aeroplane / Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside Honda’s ₦1.9 Billion Jet,the World’s Fastest Six-seater Private Jet by Automotive1(m): 1:30pm On Mar 09, 2019

Most of us associate Honda with generators, cars and motorcycles, but the Japanese automaker can also help you travel through the air. Its HondaJet Elite - which costs from $5.25 million (~₦1.9 billion) , is among the surprising things made by famous car companies from all over the world.

First unveiled in May 2018, the Elite is an updated version of the twin-engine Honda HA-420 HondaJet. It has a top speed of 486 miles-per-hour and will fly a range of 1,437 nautical miles on a single tank of fuel .

The aircraft maintains its capacity of up to seven occupants (1 crew + 6 passengers or 2 crew + 5 passengers) with the addition of a belted lavatory.

The plane's 12-foot-long cabin features a kitchen area complete with a coffee maker, four plush leather seats,built-in Wi-Fi, veneered tables and a private toilet.

The HondaJet Elite,which the company described as "the fastest, furthest and highest-flying plane in its class",is now being delivered to customers globally.

https://autojosh.com/inside-hondas-₦1-9-billion-jetthe-worlds-fastest-six-seater-private-jet/

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44 Mukina2 Dominique Seun

1 Like

Re: Inside Honda’s ₦1.9 Billion Jet,the World’s Fastest Six-seater Private Jet by PinkDick(m): 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2019
sad
Re: Inside Honda’s ₦1.9 Billion Jet,the World’s Fastest Six-seater Private Jet by Kingpee2(m): 2:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
Oyedepo has 3 ...
Re: Inside Honda’s ₦1.9 Billion Jet,the World’s Fastest Six-seater Private Jet by KendrickAyomide: 3:36am On Mar 10, 2019
Kingpee2:
Oyedepo has 3 ...
Apart from the 3old ones. he pre-ordered this new Set for church Logistics
Re: Inside Honda’s ₦1.9 Billion Jet,the World’s Fastest Six-seater Private Jet by OkunrinOloro: 8:12am On Mar 10, 2019
And you'll never even own 1% of it, even in your dreams.

Kingpee2:
Oyedepo has 3 ...
Re: Inside Honda’s ₦1.9 Billion Jet,the World’s Fastest Six-seater Private Jet by Kingpee2(m): 9:11am On Mar 10, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
And you'll never even own 1% of it, even in your dreams.

Mr dreamer,You that will own 100% of it ,where is your life right now ,the last oloro I remember is Fadeyi oloro,you must be one of his descendants and the last time I checked he was found begging at synagogue.I believe you must be one of those invisible beggars we have here ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Honda’s ₦1.9 Billion Jet,the World’s Fastest Six-seater Private Jet by Itzurboi(m): 11:21am On Mar 10, 2019
Kingpee2:
Mr dreamer,You that will own 100% of it ,where is your life right now ,the last oloro I remember is Fadeyi oloro,you must be one of his descendants and the last time I checked he was found begging at synagogue.I believe you must be one of those invisible beggars we have here ....
You have gat no chill at all...
Re: Inside Honda’s ₦1.9 Billion Jet,the World’s Fastest Six-seater Private Jet by Kingpee2(m): 11:36am On Mar 10, 2019
Itzurboi:
You have gat no chill at all...
not my fault ,he should always learn to withdraw from his own account and not from someone else’s own..
Re: Inside Honda’s ₦1.9 Billion Jet,the World’s Fastest Six-seater Private Jet by DrPurple(m): 5:26pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nice Jet. Dope..
Re: Inside Honda’s ₦1.9 Billion Jet,the World’s Fastest Six-seater Private Jet by mejai(m): 8:12pm On Mar 10, 2019
We hope this one tyre no go pull on landing.... Just hoping
Re: Inside Honda’s ₦1.9 Billion Jet,the World’s Fastest Six-seater Private Jet by Tinyemeka(m): 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
mejai:
We hope this one tyre no go pull on landing.... Just hoping

smiley. LOL.

(1) (Reply)

South Africa Buying Drones "To Shout" At Illegal Border Jumpers / Bored In Brixton London / Can Any Nigerians Educate Me About The Life In Bahamas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.