Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Breaking: Atiku Casts His Vote In Adamawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Atiku Casts His Vote In Adamawa (14738 Views)

Peter Obi Casts His Vote With His Wife (Photos) / Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) / Ekiti Election: Fayose Arrives Polling Booth, Casts His Vote (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Atiku Casts His Vote In Adamawa by daviefm(m): 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
Spaxon:
Aguero

Aguero that cannot score, is that one Aguero?

U better call him Morata but if you still want "RO' to end his name Call him AlvaRO
Re: Breaking: Atiku Casts His Vote In Adamawa by LexngtonSteele: 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
Biafura President grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Atiku Casts His Vote In Adamawa by JubiOmeiza(m): 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2019
The slowpoke arrived late once again. hes jux casting wen ppl dun vote taya. Longhissss
Re: Breaking: Atiku Casts His Vote In Adamawa by Joesywey(m): 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2019
I mean Atikulated
Re: Breaking: Atiku Casts His Vote In Adamawa by Asshurbanipali: 1:42pm On Mar 09, 2019
Atiku my man
Re: Breaking: Atiku Casts His Vote In Adamawa by Spaxon(f): 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2019
daviefm:

U better call him Morata but if you still want "RO' to end his name
Call him AlvaRO
U funny o
Re: Breaking: Atiku Casts His Vote In Adamawa by Spaxon(f): 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2019
daviefm:

U better call him Morata but if you still want "RO' to end his name
Call him AlvaRO
U funny o.
Re: Breaking: Atiku Casts His Vote In Adamawa by skukimania(f): 1:47pm On Mar 09, 2019
Nicklaus619:
Cry foul all u want, yet APC keep calling him names yet they got zero, evidence on him, there stand a lion, give me a proof of him being corrupt or shut the fvck up. cool We love u sir nevertheless

The proof u need is right inside my watch. OK? Written by Olusegun Obasanjo, his former boss and present ally. So ask no more!

In another news, Shey Atiku still dey cast vote? Na die hard e be o.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Atiku Casts His Vote In Adamawa by Jby3289: 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2019
you will never rule the this country insha Allah Attikulooted bye bye nnpc bam

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Atiku Casts His Vote In Adamawa by frankblinkz(m): 1:50pm On Mar 09, 2019
If u all can recall....i dropped a comment about me supporting Atiku for president, but on the contrary i said its very much impossible for Him to win because "Buhari no be Johnny" and we should find a way to leave this country, and yeah some persons blasted me for the comments..

Here we have Buhari as the president and Atiku still going to court over election misconducts or whatever...
Now listen up everyone,this is what is going to happen,this case will be on while Buhari will still be leading and when its almost end to his administration, Atiku will win the court case,thereafter powers stays bk in the North and he will be there for solid eight good years...
That's the game...so ye all should get ready,i still welcome trolls at me if u want to...
NB:Find way run commot from this naija.
Re: Breaking: Atiku Casts His Vote In Adamawa by ofiko123(m): 1:50pm On Mar 09, 2019
grin
Re: Breaking: Atiku Casts His Vote In Adamawa by Nicklaus619(m): 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
skukimania:

The proof u need is right inside my watch. OK? Written by Olusegun Obasanjo, his former boss and present ally. So ask no more!

In another news, Shey Atiku still dey cast vote? Na die hard e be o.

There goes your election rigging Jagaban, let's hear what he has to say.... Before Atiku joined pdp... APC is full of disgusting, hypocritical steaming pill of sh!t...

Re: Breaking: Atiku Casts His Vote In Adamawa by aremso(m): 1:55pm On Mar 09, 2019
Ololanla:
Our incoming President.

In your dream?
Re: Breaking: Atiku Casts His Vote In Adamawa by skukimania(f): 1:59pm On Mar 09, 2019
Nicklaus619:

There goes your election rigging Jagaban, let's hear what he has to say.... Before Atiku joined pdp... APC is full of disgusting, hypocritical steaming pill of sh!t...

And whatever gave you the impression that I am an APC supporter, I do not know!
I voted Sowore, knowingly fully that he didn't even stand the chance then.
But, I will rather see Buhari win than Atiku. I am sure his former boss -OBJ-that he worked with for Eight good years knows him better than the two of us.
Re: Breaking: Atiku Casts His Vote In Adamawa by thaoriginator: 1:59pm On Mar 09, 2019
grin are you still ATIKULATED
Re: Breaking: Atiku Casts His Vote In Adamawa by yuanexchanger: 1:59pm On Mar 09, 2019
The peoples choice

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Atiku Casts His Vote In Adamawa by yuanexchanger: 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2019
frankblinkz:
If u all can recall....i dropped a comment about me supporting Atiku for president, but on the contrary i said its very much impossible for Him to win because "Buhari no be Johnny" and we should find a way to leave this country, and yeah some persons blasted me for the comments..

Here we have Buhari as the president and Atiku still going to court over election misconducts or whatever...
Now listen up everyone,this is what is going to happen,this case will be on while Buhari will still be leading and when its almost end to his administration, Atiku will win the court case,thereafter powers stays bk in the North and he will be there for solid eight good years...
That's the game...so ye all should get ready,i still welcome trolls at me if u want to...
NB:Find way run commot from this naija.

That's not how it works.After BUHARI power is coming back to the south..
Re: Breaking: Atiku Casts His Vote In Adamawa by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
No more atikulate..... humble in defeat
Re: Breaking: Atiku Casts His Vote In Adamawa by verifiablefacts: 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2019
musictori:
The Presidential candidate in the past election of the people's
Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar casts his vote at Adamawa
today.

See photo...

source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/03/breaking-atiku-casts-his-vote-in-adamawa.html

he will make sure PDP win that polling unit this time,as APC is planning to use the last result against him in the tribunal.
Re: Breaking: Atiku Casts His Vote In Adamawa by verifiablefacts: 2:10pm On Mar 09, 2019
Isoduwa:
My incoming president that you love � to hate
Atiku 2050 loading.
Re: Breaking: Atiku Casts His Vote In Adamawa by Isoduwa(m): 2:16pm On Mar 09, 2019
verifiablefacts:

Atiku 2050 loading.

You well so kpomo
Re: Breaking: Atiku Casts His Vote In Adamawa by ud4u: 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2019
Atiku haters every where
Re: Breaking: Atiku Casts His Vote In Adamawa by verifiablefacts: 2:22pm On Mar 09, 2019
Isoduwa:

You well so kpomo
you trying to be insulting or you want to know what I meant?
Re: Breaking: Atiku Casts His Vote In Adamawa by IMAliyu(m): 2:22pm On Mar 09, 2019
PDP is most likely to win here.
Re: Breaking: Atiku Casts His Vote In Adamawa by Ifesinachi22(m): 2:23pm On Mar 09, 2019
Spaxon:
Me thinking of a funny comment to make as FTC.

BTW

Nlders.....

Isn't this thread FP worthy?
https://www.nairaland.com/5067573/those-line-succession-british-throne#5067573.5

Funny indeed
Re: Breaking: Atiku Casts His Vote In Adamawa by frankblinkz(m): 2:28pm On Mar 09, 2019
yuanexchanger:

That's not how it works.After BUHARI power is coming back to the south..
yeah I know...but just ask itself, what if Atiku wins the case,like maybe 3rd year.. will he rule for one year and step dwn..
I know am making no sense here, but just see reasons with me
Re: Breaking: Atiku Casts His Vote In Adamawa by Isoduwa(m): 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
verifiablefacts:

you trying to be insulting or you want to know what I meant?

Ok �� then enter house � since you don't have what to say....eee sorry work �
Re: Breaking: Atiku Casts His Vote In Adamawa by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 09, 2019
Weldone sir
Re: Breaking: Atiku Casts His Vote In Adamawa by Topshow4real: 2:41pm On Mar 09, 2019
I've been trying to imagine the total sum he wasted on that election.. .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) / Crude Oil Found In Ogun State / Abiola Ajimobi Becomes Aare Of Ibadan (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.