Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,038 members, 7,810,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) (14714 Views)

Ibadan Explosion: Illegal Miners Must Be Fished Out – Tinubu / Watch Out! Tinubu Will Be Nigeria's Best President Ever, Says Matawalle / Gbajabiamila: "Try Out Tinubu's Suggestions On National Issues" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by MadeINchenzen2: 1:50pm On Feb 06

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR5_u22ocnE

Social critic and human rights activist, Aisha Yesufu, on Monday declared that nobody can intimidate her as she continues to demand good governance from the President Bola Tinubu administration.

Yesufu insisted that she will continue to criticise Tinubu’s government over the rising economic hardships and worsening insecurity in the country, arguing that Tinubu did same in the past.

Yesufu, in a video sighted by DAILY POST, slammed those she alleged were trying to intimidate her because of her stance against the government.

The social critic maintained that she has the same right as Tinubu, who she said had criticized former President Goodluck Jonathan over similar happenings in the country.

In the 10 minutes video she shared on her X handle, Yesufu digged out past tweets in which Tinubu criticized Jonathan, insisting, “It’s our turn to demand good governance and accountability.”

“The right Bola Ahmed Tinubu had to call out Government in 2014 is the Right Aisha Yesufu has in 2024 to call out an illegitimate government.

“No Nigerian is more Nigerian than any Nigerian. We are all citizens in this country; no one is a slave. This country belongs to all of us, and nobody can intimidate us in our own father land. No one can intimidate us in this country everyone is a stakeholder to.

“So, all this talk about trying to get people intimidated, drop it! Drop it!……..”if they break head, nothing dey there, blood go gush out.” That’s it.

“Wherever, however, anyway they want am, na so e go be”. This country like I said, belongs to all us.

“It’s our turn to demand good governance and accountability. It’s our best to ensure Nigeria has the best it’s supposed to have. It’s our turn to have free, good quality education and development.

“If you like put a bullet through this woman, the message will be there.”

“It’s better to die for nothing than to live for nothing.”

“We will speak whether they like it or not. We are citizens. And I repeat, no Nigerian is more Nigerian than any of us. This is our country
.”

https://dailypost.ng/2024/02/05/nobody-can-intimidate-us-aisha-yesufu-vows-to-continue-calling-out-tinubus-govt/

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by Teibaba(m): 1:52pm On Feb 06
This country is not ready yet

41 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by Aonkuuse(m): 1:59pm On Feb 06
Continue ma, it's good for democracy

Blog for sell, Trendygists.com..... chat me for business 09030633805

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by nairavsdollars(f): 1:59pm On Feb 06
Honestly, what is the old man still doing in France when Nigerians are already protesting the hunger and hardship brought by his party?

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by Throwback: 2:01pm On Feb 06
“The right Bola Ahmed Tinubu had to call out Government in 2014 is the Right Aisha Yesufu has in 2024 to call out an illegitimate government.

Did you also show us any evidence where Tinubu in criticising the Jonathan government, referred to it as illegitimate?

Are you the court to declare the government illegitimate because your own party and preferred candidate lost out both at the election and at the courts?

Shameless loser!

Break the law and face the law.

Anyway, console your partisan self with the fact that your rational and non-partisan self already foretold how Bola Tinubu would become President owing to the obvious work and patience he committed to the task.

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by Wainey: 2:32pm On Feb 06
In as much as Aisha is also a thief after she squander election money, I believe her calling out and opposition politics is good for democracy.

If we had people like her and Obi in the opposition all these while, Nigerian govt would have sit up.

Kudos ma, u are doing great

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by EmperorCaesar(m): 2:46pm On Feb 06
Human right cashtivist wey dey support political parties cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na only those guys dey take her seriously tho

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by Matrix137(m): 2:47pm On Feb 06
EmperorCaesar:
Human right cashtivist wey dey support political parties cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na only those guys dey take her seriously tho
Good afternoon sir, please can you help me with 2k for foodstuffs. I'm starving here pls 🥺

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by iampeterben(m): 3:16pm On Feb 06
She go soon tire

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by Bobloco: 3:16pm On Feb 06
angry

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by bigdammyj: 3:16pm On Feb 06
Noted.
They're both politicians and they both know the game.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by FalseProphet1(m): 3:16pm On Feb 06
She should do please. Because things are getting out of hand.

Original Bell that used to be less than 1k now is almost 7k. How can bell be so expensive? 😩

How does Tinubu expect me to prophesy without Bell, when I need the Bell to scare away evil spirits so that I can concentrate and give accurate prophecy, now Bell has become a gadget for the rich.

Please Aisha keep calling him out so that I can get my Bell and start seeing clearly once again before hunger finish me here.

This I have seen.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by ocheketurah: 3:17pm On Feb 06
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: IT Developer

Employment Type: Contract

Description
The Ideal candidate for this position should have the following abilities;

Collaborate with team members to determine best practices and client requirements for software
Develop intuitive software that meets and exceeds the needs of the company
Professionally maintain all software and create updates regularly to address customer and company concerns
Analyze and test programs and products before formal launch
Troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace
Ensure software security by developing programs to actively monitor the sharing of private information
Actively seek ways to improve business software processes and interactions
Aid and support the coaching and training of other team members to ensure all employees are confident in the use of software applications.
Reqruiements

Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree in relevant fields with 2 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
12th February, 2024.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: tjstalliontech@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.

Note: You should be willing to work as a freelancer.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by ClearFlair: 3:18pm On Feb 06
APC even protested against GEJ 😂😂

11 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by Matrix137(m): 3:18pm On Feb 06
I don't blame her at all

Even core APC supporters have already started calling him out and we haven't even scratched the surface of his administration

God help us all as the hunger in the land is not a joke

Please someone should help me out with any amount to buy foodstuffs please. I'm starving 🥺

07 25 00 93 40 access bank

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by DMerciful(m): 3:19pm On Feb 06
Lamidi Amoda Sangodele is practically unknown. Unknown ancestry, unknown educational background, unknown origin, unknown source of wealth, unknown childhood.

The only known things are his drug past and criminality

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by illicit(m): 3:19pm On Feb 06
Let there be peace
Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by Throwback: 3:19pm On Feb 06
Wainey:
In as much as Aisha is also a thief after she squander election money, I believe her calling out and opposition politics is good for democracy.

If we had people like her and Obi in the opposition all these while, Nigerian govt would have sit up.

Kudos ma, u are doing great

Call them out is not the same as treasonous statements that the government is illegitimate because her own candidate lost the election.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by 1gbdata: 3:19pm On Feb 06
OK
Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by ogolemati: 3:19pm On Feb 06
grin grin grin grin angry grin grin it's only a hopeless tout still support this criminals running the country aground.where is nairaland suya guy aka buhari darling daddy hope him never close shop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by DMerciful(m): 3:20pm On Feb 06
You never tire to dey eat corn?
iampeterben:
She go soon tire

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by Throwback: 3:20pm On Feb 06
ClearFlair:
APC even protested against GEJ 😂😂

Peter Obi even clamped down on Labour Party in Anambra.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by Newsfeed247: 3:20pm On Feb 06
Value your Africa Award- Portable advised Nigeria Artiste (video)
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrBugvnpRE4
Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by sirchim(m): 3:20pm On Feb 06
Throwback:

Did you also show us any evidence where Tinubu in criticising the Jonathan government, referred to it as illegitimate?

Are you the court to declare the government illegitimate because your own party and preferred candidate lost out both at the election and at the courts?

Shameless loser!

Break the law and face the law.

Anyway, console your partisan self with the fact that your rational and non-partisan self already foretold how Bola Tinubu would become President owing to the obvious work and patience he committed to the task.
Kayi shiru if you have nothing to say

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by Dpharisee: 3:21pm On Feb 06
Without opposing views there won't be democrat, she is playing her part by putting the Govt on its toes which was the same thing Tinubu did against the military that brought him to prominence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by seunjungle1(m): 3:21pm On Feb 06
She has been released to continue her senseless cry this new year...Aisha here we go

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by Tjra: 3:21pm On Feb 06
Peter Obi's sidechick

It's been a while cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by IgOga(m): 3:21pm On Feb 06
grin

Madam give us the account of the contributions you received. You nor fit...na Tinubu government be your hiding place. grin

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by orohbiro(f): 3:22pm On Feb 06
This lady really cashout with last year election shall hope obedients are wary of her tricks to cash out come 2027. Please how can I join Delegates for either PDP or APC grin

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by Throwback: 3:22pm On Feb 06
sirchim:
Kayi shiru if you have nothing to say

I have said what shows that she is a partisan hypocrite.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Presidency Denies Recalling Nigeria’s Envoy To South Africa / Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram / Bill To Compel Companies To Hire ‘indigenes’ Passed By Akwa Ibom Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.