Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,991 members, 7,956,697 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:02 PM

Lady Gives Birth On The Road While Going To Cast Her Vote In Port-Harcourt. Pics - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Gives Birth On The Road While Going To Cast Her Vote In Port-Harcourt. Pics (42280 Views)

RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman Who Gave Birth On The Road To Hospital / Ghanaian Nurse Helps A Pregnant Woman Give Birth On The Road (Photos) / Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gives Birth On The Road While Going To Cast Her Vote In Port-Harcourt. Pics by somethinghot: 7:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
Let's make one
Re: Lady Gives Birth On The Road While Going To Cast Her Vote In Port-Harcourt. Pics by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 09, 2019
Babyforever:
Awww I so much love kids if only I can have one kiss
definitely just rely on God and don't loose faith.
Re: Lady Gives Birth On The Road While Going To Cast Her Vote In Port-Harcourt. Pics by Confidens52(m): 7:34pm On Mar 09, 2019
R2bees:
We are looking for an escape route outta this country,, This one still wan enter here, of all the states in Nigeria, e come be Rivers... Lols, Baby run for ur life oo. This country no be am
lol y didn't you run when you are born
Re: Lady Gives Birth On The Road While Going To Cast Her Vote In Port-Harcourt. Pics by somyballer: 7:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
hahahhahahhahhahaha.....nigeria na scam
Re: Lady Gives Birth On The Road While Going To Cast Her Vote In Port-Harcourt. Pics by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 09, 2019
haywire07:

Did u eat your womb ?
haha bro u cracked me upgrin
Re: Lady Gives Birth On The Road While Going To Cast Her Vote In Port-Harcourt. Pics by joshtega27(m): 7:58pm On Mar 09, 2019
Brains1990:
that babe is a doom for his country. how can he be born on a day criminal activities are happening seriously in the country!

I would have said you're stupid, but everyone is entitled to his/her opinion...
tomorrow this child might end up being a governor sef....

don't spill out things uselessly!
*drops mic
Re: Lady Gives Birth On The Road While Going To Cast Her Vote In Port-Harcourt. Pics by ibinaboonline: 8:56pm On Mar 09, 2019
They should name the child 'ballot'
Re: Lady Gives Birth On The Road While Going To Cast Her Vote In Port-Harcourt. Pics by trendyprettygir: 9:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
Babyforever:

Don't worry.

God is never late and will definitely answer your prayers.

God is never ever late!
Re: Lady Gives Birth On The Road While Going To Cast Her Vote In Port-Harcourt. Pics by Talkwell21: 9:54pm On Mar 09, 2019
What name are they giving to that child now
Re: Lady Gives Birth On The Road While Going To Cast Her Vote In Port-Harcourt. Pics by Talkwell21: 9:55pm On Mar 09, 2019
What name are they giving to that child now cooli
Re: Lady Gives Birth On The Road While Going To Cast Her Vote In Port-Harcourt. Pics by LIONHEART101: 10:50pm On Mar 09, 2019
Babyforever:

abi u done use your womb chop tapioka
Re: Lady Gives Birth On The Road While Going To Cast Her Vote In Port-Harcourt. Pics by clems88(m): 10:59pm On Mar 09, 2019
Babyforever:
come lemmy give you one

Re: Lady Gives Birth On The Road While Going To Cast Her Vote In Port-Harcourt. Pics by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
Babyforever:

Don't you want to have one before
Re: Lady Gives Birth On The Road While Going To Cast Her Vote In Port-Harcourt. Pics by projet: 2:48am On Mar 10, 2019
Babyforever:
please,why did you said that?
Re: Lady Gives Birth On The Road While Going To Cast Her Vote In Port-Harcourt. Pics by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 02, 2019
Such notification, many layout, so clean shocked
Re: Lady Gives Birth On The Road While Going To Cast Her Vote In Port-Harcourt. Pics by ACupOfKhaffi: 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2019
DemisigOfficial:
That child is therefore named "ABIONA*

Hey Demola, happy Sunday. Longest time, how have you been? Can you please call me if you still have my number? If you don't, please send your number to my email. Sorry for disturbing you but it's a bit important that I get in touch with you. Thanks.

I totally forgot, this is Derola. You can send your number here, adejumoaderola@gmail.com. Good morning and thanks.
Re: Lady Gives Birth On The Road While Going To Cast Her Vote In Port-Harcourt. Pics by DemisigOfficial(m): 9:31am On Nov 14, 2019
ACupOfKhaffi:

Hey Demola, happy Sunday. Longest time, how have you been? Can you please call me if you still have my number? If you don't, please send your number to my email. Sorry for disturbing you but it's a bit important that I get in touch with you. Thanks.

I totally forgot, this is Derola. You can send your number here, adejumoaderola@gmail.com. Good morning and thanks.

Please check your inbox.
It's nice to hear from you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Birth On The Road While Going To Cast Her Vote In Port-Harcourt. Pics by ACupOfKhaffi: 12:51am On Nov 15, 2019
DemisigOfficial:

Please check your inbox.
It's nice to hear from you.

I replied you already. Thanks. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) / My Friends Ear Was Bitten Off This Morning... We Need Help (Graphic Photos) / how can one make k-leg to straight leg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.