₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,294,194 members, 5,038,917 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2019 at 09:35 PM

Lady Gives Birth On The Road While Going To Cast Her Vote In Port-Harcourt. Pics - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Gives Birth On The Road While Going To Cast Her Vote In Port-Harcourt. Pics (40026 Views)

Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos / Mad Woman Who Gave Birth On The Street Of Yaba Taken Care Of (Photos) / Huge Cancerous Tumour Removed From Kidney Of Poor Child In Port Harcourt (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gives Birth On The Road While Going To Cast Her Vote In Port-Harcourt. Pics by somethinghot: 7:00pm On Mar 09
Let's make one
Re: Lady Gives Birth On The Road While Going To Cast Her Vote In Port-Harcourt. Pics by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 09
Babyforever:
Awww I so much love kids if only I can have one kiss
definitely just rely on God and don't loose faith.
Re: Lady Gives Birth On The Road While Going To Cast Her Vote In Port-Harcourt. Pics by Confidens52: 7:34pm On Mar 09
R2bees:
We are looking for an escape route outta this country,, This one still wan enter here, of all the states in Nigeria, e come be Rivers... Lols, Baby run for ur life oo. This country no be am
lol y didn't you run when you are born
Re: Lady Gives Birth On The Road While Going To Cast Her Vote In Port-Harcourt. Pics by somyballer: 7:40pm On Mar 09
hahahhahahhahhahaha.....nigeria na scam
Re: Lady Gives Birth On The Road While Going To Cast Her Vote In Port-Harcourt. Pics by SmellySperm(m): 7:57pm On Mar 09
haywire07:

Did u eat your womb ?
haha bro u cracked me upgrin
Re: Lady Gives Birth On The Road While Going To Cast Her Vote In Port-Harcourt. Pics by joshtega27(m): 7:58pm On Mar 09
Brains1990:
that babe is a doom for his country. how can he be born on a day criminal activities are happening seriously in the country!

I would have said you're stupid, but everyone is entitled to his/her opinion...
tomorrow this child might end up being a governor sef....

don't spill out things uselessly!
*drops mic
Re: Lady Gives Birth On The Road While Going To Cast Her Vote In Port-Harcourt. Pics by ibinaboonline: 8:56pm On Mar 09
They should name the child 'ballot'
Re: Lady Gives Birth On The Road While Going To Cast Her Vote In Port-Harcourt. Pics by trendyprettygir: 9:25pm On Mar 09
Babyforever:

Don't worry.

God is never late and will definitely answer your prayers.

God is never ever late!
Re: Lady Gives Birth On The Road While Going To Cast Her Vote In Port-Harcourt. Pics by Talkwell21: 9:54pm On Mar 09
What name are they giving to that child now
Re: Lady Gives Birth On The Road While Going To Cast Her Vote In Port-Harcourt. Pics by Talkwell21: 9:55pm On Mar 09
What name are they giving to that child now cooli
Re: Lady Gives Birth On The Road While Going To Cast Her Vote In Port-Harcourt. Pics by LIONHEART101: 10:50pm On Mar 09
Babyforever:

abi u done use your womb chop tapioka
Re: Lady Gives Birth On The Road While Going To Cast Her Vote In Port-Harcourt. Pics by clems88(m): 10:59pm On Mar 09
Babyforever:
come lemmy give you one

Re: Lady Gives Birth On The Road While Going To Cast Her Vote In Port-Harcourt. Pics by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:02pm On Mar 09
Babyforever:

Don't you want to have one before
Re: Lady Gives Birth On The Road While Going To Cast Her Vote In Port-Harcourt. Pics by projet: 2:48am On Mar 10
Babyforever:
please,why did you said that?
Re: Lady Gives Birth On The Road While Going To Cast Her Vote In Port-Harcourt. Pics by FzanyAjibs(m): 1:01am On Jun 02
Such notification, many layout, so clean shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Signs to know that Death Is Near / Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car / My Friends Ear Was Bitten Off This Morning... We Need Help (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.