Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,640 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) (40853 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) / Epidermolysis Bullosa: Help Save My Sister's Baby With Solution To This Ailment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by Kreddy: 10:40am On Jan 25, 2023
I've been battling with this kind of rashes more than a year now. It keeps on resurfacing after every 5 months. I've been into both private and public hospitals,a doctor once told me it's a familial disease, but none of my family members has ever experienced this kind of disease.

Though I have been experiencing scratches anytime I take my bath since my primary school days and I think I'm getting use to that as a doctor advised that I should stop using spong,it seems there's no solution to that.

But this rashes is taking a lot from me, I'm really perplexed and I don't know what to do. Pls has anyone experienced this,and how did you get cured.
I need suggestions to be free from this reoccurring rashes.
I've been to hospitals both private and public.

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by madridguy(m): 10:42am On Jan 25, 2023
You don try herbal remedy?

29 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by Directway: 10:43am On Jan 25, 2023
Try traditional treatment

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 25, 2023
Op calm down, fear not. You will be surprised that most redpillers and "strong alpha male" share the same fate with you. You are not alone.

Go see a dermatologist.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by Pells: 10:46am On Jan 25, 2023
Persephone1:
Op calm down, fear not. You will be surprised that most redpillers and "strong alpha male" share the same fate with you. You are not alone.

Go see a dermatologist.
Why the hate against Redpillers😫😫

6 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by Sonnobax15(m): 10:47am On Jan 25, 2023
Persephone1:

Go see a dermatologist.
shocked. Werey leave message, instead he say na the innocent messenger he wan attack lipsrsealed.

Well,op,that thing be like wetin bad water cause........

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 25, 2023
Pells:

No one with beautiful hands will type hateful words the way redpillers do grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 25, 2023
Sonnobax15:
shocked. Werey leave message, instead he say na the innocent messenger he wan attack lipsrsealed.

Well,op,that thing be like wetin bad water cause........
But i don tell am to go see doctor nah🤷
Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by Kreddy: 10:52am On Jan 25, 2023
madridguy:
You don try herbal remedy?

I've tried some, I bought some black soap and herbs, and I'm not sure how effective they are because I was using them alongside with some prescribed drugs.
The rashes usually go away within two weeks of taking the drugs, but the scars remain and resurface after a few months, such as four months.
Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by Azazyel: 10:53am On Jan 25, 2023
Kreddy:
I've been battling with this kind of rashes more than a year now. It keeps on resurfacing after every 5 months. I've been into both private and public hospitals,a doctor once told me it's a familial disease,but none of my family members has never experienced this kind of disease.
Though I have been experiencing scratches anytime I take my birth since my primary school days and I think I'm getting use to that as a doctor advised that I should stop using spong,it seems there's no solution to that.
But this rashes is taking a lot from me, I'm really perplexed and I don't know what to do. Pls has anyone experienced this,and how did you get cured.

It's your immune system. Does it itch? Try loratidine or piriton first to suppress histamine levels

5 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by Kreddy: 11:01am On Jan 25, 2023
Azazyel:

It's your immune system. Does it itch? Try loratidine or piriton first to suppress histamine levels

Yeah it itches me most especially at night,and it's only affects my right hand
I've heard something similar, that it was my immune system.
I bought the loratidin yesterday,it does suppress it, but the recurrence is what worries me.

Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by IMAliyu2: 11:07am On Jan 25, 2023
Kreddy:
I've been battling with this kind of rashes more than a year now. It keeps on resurfacing after every 5 months. I've been into both private and public hospitals,a doctor once told me it's a familial disease,but none of my family members has never experienced this kind of disease.
Though I have been experiencing scratches anytime I take my birth since my primary school days and I think I'm getting use to that as a doctor advised that I should stop using spong,it seems there's no solution to that.
Looks like allergies.

Do others in your family have a similar condition?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by Kreddy: 11:17am On Jan 25, 2023
IMAliyu2:

Looks like allergies.

Do others in your family have a similar condition?

Not at all,Though my father had itches after bath before giving birth to me, my immediate brother and I, whom I believe inherited it from our father, have been experiencing itching after baths since when we were kids. Could this have triggered the rashes to appear? But my brother does not experience the rashes
Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by Kreddy: 11:18am On Jan 25, 2023
Directway:
Try traditional treatment

I've done that,or any recommendations from you would be appreciated sir
Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by IMAliyu2: 11:37am On Jan 25, 2023
Kreddy:

Not at all,Though my father had itches after bath before giving birth to me, my immediate brother and I, whom I believe inherited it from our father, have been experiencing itching after baths since when we were kids. Could this have triggered the rashes to appear? But my brother does not experience the rashes
I believe you are having an allergic reaction to something.
The problem is determining what is causing it.
My sister has something similar, but her's is triggered by catfish. Which causes bad rashes on her face.

In your case it could be the water in your area, or the soap you use, or maybe something you've been eating.

Allergies are caused by your immune system overreacting to something, drugs (immunosuppressants, antiallergies) can help mitigate the effects, but are not a long term solution. Ultimately the best option is to remove what's causing the reaction.

17 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by adeskee(m): 11:40am On Jan 25, 2023
Nothing is wrong with you,i repeat Nothing.
What is disturbing you in yoruba is called Inarun or Narun.
Naarun is nothing but a blood related diseases. Elders call it Dirty Blood disease.[Idoti inu eje]
For quick and easy recovery avoid eating the following
1,Groundnut oil, either processed or normal groundnut
2,Stay away from marijuana and tobacco
3,Stay away from anything fries.
Just avoid anything with ororo.
Since you have itches after bath,stop using sponge,use only soap.
Go and get feros[that blood cleansing tablet]take 2 at 8hours intervals everyday.

You can also get powered leaves called [agunmu narun],you take it with pap called [ogi] morning and night.
Maintain quality and high hygiene.You'll be fine

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by Angrybirdzzz: 11:42am On Jan 25, 2023
You sure say no be monkey pox be dis?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by GRIMMJOE(m): 12:27pm On Jan 25, 2023
Op you have allergic reaction to some food

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by grafixdon: 2:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
Apply brake oil. Don't ignore this advice

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by nicerod(m): 2:08pm On Jan 25, 2023
😜😃😀😄😅🤪😁

Witches and wizards wants to share ur meats

U need to come and see me with 100k to appease them

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by Qatar2022: 2:11pm On Jan 25, 2023
Pells:

They're tormenting her/him
Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by Rexymania(m): 2:13pm On Jan 25, 2023
Stop using perfume soaps
Start using medicated soaps
Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by Kreddy: 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2023
IMAliyu2:

I believe you are having an allergic reaction to something.
The problem is determining what is causing it.
My sister has something similar, but her's is triggered by catfish. Which causes bad rashes on her face.

In your case it could be the water in your area, or the soap you use, or maybe something you've been eating.

Allergies are caused by your immune system overreacting to something, drugs (immunosuppressants, antiallergies) can help mitigate the effects, but are not a long term solution. Ultimately the best option is to remove what's causing the reaction.

You're really on point. A few months ago, probably in late August of last year, I suspected that perhaps the cause was garri, so I stopped taking it. However, when I got to school, I was too lazy to cook, so I tried taking it again. The rashes resurfaced the following week, so I had to go to my institution's hospital and ask the doctor on duty, if garri might have triggered it . I was so perplexed by the man's response, "Are you the only one taking garri?" He ruled it out by saying that others were taking it without experiencing any effects.
Though,Despite his remark, I have quitted taking Garri, although I still consume eba.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by Kreddy: 2:47pm On Jan 25, 2023
Rexymania:
Stop using perfume soaps
Start using medicated soaps

What medicated soaps can you recommend?? I pray it's effective
Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by Oromoni619: 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2023
Reading comments

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by Holybaddo: 2:52pm On Jan 25, 2023
Guess what Comrade you don contact HIV/AIDS grin
Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by Rexymania(m): 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2023
Kreddy:

What medicated soaps can you recommend?? I pray it's effective

Use Tura and buy funbat-A.

ASAP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by Silentgroper(m): 3:51pm On Jan 25, 2023
Persephone1:

Go see a dermatologist.

The obsession though...

It's looking unhealthy...
Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by Silentgroper(m): 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
Kreddy:

I used to have itches after bath too.. they feel like stings..

Just stay away from dirt.
Keep your sponges dry
Don't use hard sponges too

But op get those tube creams nw .. the one that contains corticosteroids, antihistamines and antifungal and antibacterial..

You'd be okay ..

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by Clashhh1: 12:11am On Jan 26, 2023
See a dermatologist... This is possibly an allergic reaction or skin infection. Locate a teaching hospital if you can.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by mokset123: 12:30am On Jan 26, 2023
For the itching after bath, bathe with warm or hot water it reduces the tendency to itch afterwards.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? / While Drones Are Banned In Nigeria, Rwanda Is Using It To Save Lives - Photos / Desist From Dumping Waste In Canals, LASG Admonishes Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.