Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Niger State Records Low Turnout Of Voters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger State Records Low Turnout Of Voters (329 Views)

Wike Attributes Low Turnout Of Voters To Outcome Of Presidential Election / Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos / See The Massive Turnout Of Voters In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Niger State Records Low Turnout Of Voters by Factfinder1(m): 3:32pm On Mar 09, 2019
There was low turn out of voters in my p.u and again some poling units recorded 0 voters and 1voter in some polling units, inec staff and security men were mostly gisting and sleeping in some p.u and some left their units to go look for food and water. Some people claimed they refused to vote because their votes didn't count during the presidential elections

Re: Niger State Records Low Turnout Of Voters by ngadaAwo: 3:34pm On Mar 09, 2019
not only Niger state
over here very very low turn out
even businesses are open and people are just doing their business

sign of lost of confidence in inec

Buhari have destroyed democracy in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Niger State Records Low Turnout Of Voters by oldman112(m): 3:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
Vote and eat or vote and take,,

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Ballot Box Snatcher In Akwa Ibom Burnt To Death / PDP, Atiku Assemble 400 Witnesses Against Buhari’s Victory / I Have Done My Best For The Transport Sector – Rotimi Amaechi Brag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.