Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Sowore Supports Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Supports Atiku (1358 Views)

Why Sowore Supports IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu / BREAKING News!!! Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar Finally Supports Atiku,gives Reasons / Governor Ibrahim Dankwambo Supports Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore Supports Atiku by naijapips04: 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2019
Here's what Sowore has to say about the poor turnout of voters in today's election.

Buhari has just destroyed our democracy.

https://mobile.twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1104324367624953857

Re: Sowore Supports Atiku by ngadaAwo: 3:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
not lie

very very low turn out ever seen in the history of democracy

Buhari will never end well

Atiku please we're still counting on you

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Supports Atiku by sehin79(m): 3:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
This gye talking nonsense again...it’s expected that turn out are always low compare to presidential election historically... as nothing to do previous election..
Re: Sowore Supports Atiku by Cletus77(m): 3:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
Very poor turnout

Re: Sowore Supports Atiku by oldman112(m): 3:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
Inec should finish what they started. Even Bubu won't go out to vote
Re: Sowore Supports Atiku by oldman112(m): 3:42pm On Mar 09, 2019
sehin79:
This gye talking nonsense again...it’s expected that turn out are always low compare to presidential election historically... as nothing to do previous election..

Bro not to this extent, even businesses are going on

1 Like

Re: Sowore Supports Atiku by slivertongue: 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2019
GMB is a plague to democracy
Re: Sowore Supports Atiku by bishopkay: 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
sehin79:

Bros compare the turn out to the 2015 elections both presidential and gubernatorial elections and you'd see he's saying the truth.

Personally I didn't go out to vote because I saw it as an unpalatable risk when they have already collated results that the useless INEC chairman would still uphold even after declaration of the REC that they were declared under duress

1 Like

Re: Sowore Supports Atiku by sehin79(m): 3:02pm On Mar 10, 2019
I believe 2015 is an election that I think we would not experience again in Nigeria as Jonathan was roundly rejected by 80 percent of the populace...
As literally everyone wanted Jonathan out.. and that did help the turnout.
bishopkay:

Bros compare the turn out to the 2015 elections both presidential and gubernatorial elections and you'd see he's saying the truth.

Personally I didn't go out to vote because I saw it as an unpalatable risk when they have already collated results that the useless INEC chairman would still uphold even after declaration of the REC that they were declared under duress
Re: Sowore Supports Atiku by bishopkay: 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
sehin79:
I believe 2015 is an election that I think we would not experience again in Nigeria as Jonathan was roundly rejected by 80 percent of the populace...
As literally everyone wanted Jonathan out.. and that did help the turnout.

But the will of the people prevailed abi? It wasn't so last two weeks as people were surprised the kangaroo results that were springing up from every corner
Re: Sowore Supports Atiku by IbrahimDamola: 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
Everyone knows buharig rigged the election. After voting, you go home, but INEC is given 48 hours to formulate fake figures and present to Nigerians.

Mahmoud Yakubu is a fraud!
Re: Sowore Supports Atiku by sehin79(m): 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
well i think the difference between 2015 and 2019 is that not everyone wants buhari out
and its easy to rig an elections as much as you still have supporters.. and i think thats why buhari/apc would still win.
you can only remove an incumbent when majority wants him out as its totally impossible to rig in that sense
bishopkay:

But the will of the people prevailed abi? It wasn't so last two weeks as people were surprised the kangaroo results that were springing up from every corner

(1) (Reply)

Police Officer, Others Rescued As OSPAC Storm Kidnappers Den In Rivers (Photos) / Apc Vs Pdp In Bayelsa;who Will Take The Day? / My Opinion: 5G Network And COVID 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.