Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Why Sowore Supports IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Sowore Supports IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu (1317 Views)

South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch / Why Sowore Deserves To Be Forgiven By Goodluck Jonathan Supporters – FFK / Sowore Supports Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Sowore Supports IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 09, 2021
In 2019, IPOB terrorist leader, Nnamdi Kanu and sowore met in Newyork, the meeting was an alliance between IPOB, Revolution now and Sahara reporters. Nnamdi kanu wants Biafra and Sowore wants a revolution in Nigeria, with the help of sowore Sahara reporters, they can achieve their dreams.

Since that meeting, sowore have published everything favourable about the terrorist group IPOB and everything negative about Nigeria.

Sowore is very smart, he wants revolution, his calculation was simple, he knows that Nnamdi kanu cannot get his biafra while sitting in London and that biafra is unrealistic but for him, as long as ipob can create choas and tension ,the easier for him to get his revolution.

The Endsar was an eye opener, when Nnamdi kanu commanded the destruction of properties through the help of so called influencers, he sowore quickly brought the revolution now project out but it failed because of lack of support.

No matter what, sowore plan is still intact for 2023, Ipob creates the tension he wants, he spreads the tension through Sahara reporters, choas is created all over Nigeria and he can start a nationwide revolution campaign to gain power.
Re: Why Sowore Supports IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Vickym1(f): 11:29am On Apr 09, 2021
Keep romancing on IPOB matter

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Sowore Supports IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 09, 2021
Vickym1:
Keep romancing on IPOB matter

IPOB Matter is a national issue just like any matter and i will keep Romancing on it
Re: Why Sowore Supports IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Monogamy: 11:32am On Apr 09, 2021
Sowore romanced with Kanu cos of his election aspiration
Re: Why Sowore Supports IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 09, 2021
Monogamy:
Sowore romanced with Kanu cos of his election aspiration

Exactly, the same sowore that was against Nnamdi kanu is now a fan of his terrorist activities because of revolution now and his presidential ambitions.
Re: Why Sowore Supports IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Lordgel7: 11:39am On Apr 09, 2021
Please someone help me cry I just got a job right now but don't have any tp money to pay..please help me with any token. (2111385104) UBA..E.G.L..God bless you.
Re: Why Sowore Supports IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu by BiafIntel: 11:40am On Apr 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

IPOB Matter is a national issue just like any matter and i will keep Romancing on it
These are the unpaid terrorist BMC goons. They have been roaring since Mazi Nnamdi Kanu started seriously dealing with them and their terrorist president Buhari.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Sowore Supports IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Monogamy: 11:42am On Apr 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Exactly, the same sowore that was against Nnamdi kanu is now a fan of his terrorist activities because of revolution now and his presidential ambitions.

Sowore is just a guy who is desperate for nothing.. Cos he is not even close as a presidential materials.. He would be worst than his predecessors... Governing a country of 200m no be by making noise on social media.

I keep on wondering if all those who lose the election during the last election have lost interest contributing to the development of the country..

They always remember their interest when election is around the corner.. Ask, which charity organizations do both Sowore and Kanu have? Which empowerment programs have they created?

They are only making noise cos they are out of scheme
Re: Why Sowore Supports IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 09, 2021
BiafIntel:

These are the unpaid terrorist BMC goons. They have been roaring since Mazi Nnamdi Kanu started seriously dealing with them and their terrorist president Buhari.

How much is the terrorist group Ipob paying you to write propaganda here on nairaland.

What does it takes to be a media cow for ipob.
Re: Why Sowore Supports IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 09, 2021
Monogamy:

Sowore is just a guy who is desperate for nothing.. Cos he is not even close as a presidential materials.. He would be worst than his predecessors... Governing a country of 200m no be by making noise on social media.

I keep on wondering if all those who lose the election during the last election have lost interest contributing to the development of the country..

They always remember their interest when election is around the corner.. Ask, which charity organizations do both Sowore and Kanu have? Which empowerment programs have they created?

The problem we have in Nigeria, is people hungry for power at all cost.

This sowore contested for election, failed woefully then because he lost, he became an hater of government.

As you have written, one idea of how to develop Nigeria, they don't have i have watched both kanu and sowore speech, nothing of substance came out of their speeches, they just promise unrealistic things because they know the number of sheeps is more than the number of people who can think for themselves.
Re: Why Sowore Supports IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Ojiofor: 11:48am On Apr 09, 2021
Monogamy:

Which charity organisation did Buhari have before becoming president?
How many people did he empower?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Sowore Supports IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Monogamy: 11:50am On Apr 09, 2021
Ojiofor:

Which charity organisation did Buhari have before becoming president?
How many people did he empower?

What would make them ( Kanu and Sowore) different from Buhari if they are following his steps on those listed above?

1 Like

Re: Why Sowore Supports IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Monogamy: 11:56am On Apr 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

The problem we have in Nigeria, is people hungry for power at all cost.

This sowore contested for election, failed woefully then because he lost, he became an hater of government.

As you have written, one idea of how to develop Nigeria, they don't have i have watched both kanu and sowore speech, nothing of substance came out of their speeches, they just promise unrealistic things because they know the number of sheeps is more than the number of people who can think for themselves.

Bro see, we have a very long way to go in Nigeria.. Average Nigerians believe it is only when they have political power/will before they can contribute their own quota...

If all those who lost during the last election have been continue with the little they did ( Obviously to get power) during campaign, things would have been better.

Imagine a transformer breaking down in a mixed rich and poor area. The rich people would prefer to be wasting money on fuel, repairing generator and contributing to noise pollution than come up together and contribute to fix/replace the transformer..

We complain, complain without proferring solution nor part of the solution
Re: Why Sowore Supports IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu by sonofspada(m): 11:58am On Apr 09, 2021
@thebosstrevor1

The world is evoling,technically,economially, currencies are adding value and going 21st century et' al.

You are criticaly supporting cattle rearers and open grazing ,suppoting government that have put us in the mess and shithole we are today?

Tell me, won't it be of everyone's interest to ignore you boss man/ma

Just thinking out loud boss.

4 Likes

Re: Why Sowore Supports IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 09, 2021
sonofspada:
@thebosstrevor1

The world is evoling,technically,economially, currencies are adding value and et' al.

You are criticaly supporting cattle rearers and others that have put us in the mess and shitholr we are today?

Tell me, won't it be of everyone's interest to ignore you?

Just thinking out loud boss.

Is Nnamdi kanu not part of the people that have keeping us in this mess?
Re: Why Sowore Supports IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu by sonofspada(m): 12:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Is Nnamdi kanu not part of the people that have keeping us in this mess?
has nnamdi kanu gotten what he wants?

Because i can't engage this question logicaly .

Until he gets what he wants ,
What a significant populace want/need

1 Like

Re: Why Sowore Supports IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Nigeriabiafra82: 12:03pm On Apr 09, 2021
You k
Re: Why Sowore Supports IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2021
Monogamy:

Bro see, we have a very long way to go in Nigeria.. Average Nigerians believe it is only when they have political power/will before they can contribute their own quota...

If all those who lost during the last election have been continue with the little they did ( Obviously to get power) during campaign, things would have been better.

Imagine a transformer breaking down in a mixed rich and poor area. The rich people would prefer to be wasting money on fuel, repairing generator and contributing to noise pollution than come up together and contribute to fix/replace the transformer..

We complain, complain without proferring solution nor part of the solution

This is pathetic.

One of the most funniest thing in this country is that people leave their state government and local government chairmen from the accusation of their lack of development and then channel their frustration to the federal government.

Imagine in a state no light, no good road and schools but the local government chairman keeps buying lexus jeep every year and the state government officials keep living the good life. People won't bring these officials to their knees but will go and attack the president for the ills in their state.
Re: Why Sowore Supports IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Omoslim26: 12:10pm On Apr 09, 2021
Monogamy:

What would make them ( Kanu and Sowore) different from Buhari if they are following his steps on those listed above?

Hmm���.
Re: Why Sowore Supports IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Akiara: 12:18pm On Apr 09, 2021
NNAMDI KANU ......IS 20000% BETTER THAN

THIEFNUBUU
OSIBUNDE
...........AND OTHER USELESS NIGERIAN POLITICIANS ...

WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS WHY ...THE GREAT IGBO TRIBE AND HER ACTIVITIES ARE CAUSING THESE BMC ZOMBIES AND URCHINS SLEEPLESS NIGHTS

EVEN ME SEF WAN BE IGBO PERSON...!!!!

I RATHER BE IGBO THAN A COW LOVER....OR..
SKULL MINING NINJA grin grin

I HAIL THE GALLANT IGBO AND I APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORTS.

UNA TOO TOO MUCH grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Sowore Supports IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu by bhella10: 12:19pm On Apr 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Yeah in this game no permanent enemies. Rub my back I rub your palm.
Re: Why Sowore Supports IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu by AfonjaConehead: 12:20pm On Apr 09, 2021
Monogamy:

Which charity and empowerment program did your beloved baboon and dog will be soaked in blood psy Baba have before he became president!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Sowore Supports IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Monogamy: 12:21pm On Apr 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

This is pathetic.

One of the most funniest thing in this country is that people leave their state government and local government chairmen from the accusation of their lack of development and then channel their frustration to the federal government.

Imagine in a state no light, no good road and schools but the local government chairman keeps buying lexus jeep every year and the state government officials keep living the good life. People won't bring these officials to their knees but will go and attack the president for the ills in their state.

Nigerians been dey expecting presidency that his not plying their local street roads in dilapidated situation to come and fix it, they are complaining to presidency about their worst transformer as if presidency ever aware of the so called street...

Not until we shift our attentions from presidency and elect credible representatives from state assembly, reps and senates.. Those are the places where all the change where have been clamouring about situated.

Even if we elect a dumbo as president, working and effective reps and senates would only focus on how to pass bills that can bring quick effect.

Making Nigeria more better is not a rocket science but only if the Politicians, Elites and the masses are willing and ready to accept the change cos of course, there would price be to pay..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Sowore Supports IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu by amuwo1980: 12:21pm On Apr 09, 2021
Brain fog and hunger will soon kill this one
Re: Why Sowore Supports IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu by bhella10: 12:25pm On Apr 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

This is pathetic.

It's funny. They blame Tinubu of Lagos Jagaban of Africa for their woes in ABA or Abakaliki down to Onitcha. Won fi ete sile won pa lapalapa. Yeye people
Re: Why Sowore Supports IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Gandollaar(f): 12:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
Too many Shakabulas fired in this thread.

Imagine pounding a rotten yam in a rotten mortar, then after that, imagine monogamy and thebosstrevor1 in the same giving speeches, everyone wears a helmet.

We Rise - Mannabbqqrills 2019
Re: Why Sowore Supports IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Gandollaar(f): 12:30pm On Apr 09, 2021
bhella10:
It's funny. They blame Tinubu of Lagos Jagaban of Africa for their woes in ABA or Abakaliki down to Onitcha. Won fi ete sile won pa lapalapa. Yeye people
We will also blame him for his thievery when he becomes president of iragbiji republic. If you don't like it, join Oba lilwayne in the lagoon.

2 Likes

Re: Why Sowore Supports IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Monogamy: 12:30pm On Apr 09, 2021
Gandollaar:

Imagine pounding a rotten yam in a rotten mortar, then after that, imagine monogamy and thebosstrevor1 in the same giving speeches, everyone wears a helmet.

What you gain from cursing trouble almost all the time is what I don't understand...

What's the gist behind it? undecided

How do you process the way different people talk to you anyhow just cos you wouldn't mind your business...

Oga oo
Re: Why Sowore Supports IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 09, 2021
Gandollaar:

I thought you master history555 says you should ignore me.

Try as much to not mention me in your wahala and obey your master as the sheep you are. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Sowore Supports IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 09, 2021
bhella10:

Igbo politicians dont steal, it is only other politicians from other tribes that steals.

The igbo logic grin
Re: Why Sowore Supports IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu by nairalandankrah: 12:35pm On Apr 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
[s]In 2019, IPOB terrorist leader, Nnamdi Kanu and sowore met in Newyork, the meeting was an alliance between IPOB, Revolution now and Sahara reporters. Nnamdi kanu wants Biafra and Sowore wants a revolution in Nigeria, with the help of sowore Sahara reporters, they can achieve their dreams.

Since that meeting, sowore have published everything favourable about the terrorist group IPOB and everything negative about Nigeria.

Sowore is very smart, he wants revolution, his calculation was simple, he knows that Nnamdi kanu cannot get his biafra while sitting in London and that biafra is unrealistic but for him, as long as ipob can create choas and tension ,the easier for him to get his revolution now project.

The Endsar was an eye opener, when Nnamdi kanu commanded the destruction of properties through the help of so called influencers, he sowore quickly brought the revolution now project out but it failed because of lack of support.

No matter what, sowore plan is still intact for 2023 presidential ambition, Ipob creates the tension he wants, he spreads the tension through Sahara reporters, choas is created all over Nigeria and he can start a nationwide revolution campaign to gain power.[/s]

Now let me enlighten you cos its obvious your brain has been asleep ever since BMCs recruited you..
This pictures are the reasons why sowore supports Nnamdi kanu..
Unlike you that is satisfied with 30k monthly stipend working as a BMC, Sowore wants a revolution..A better life for your poor self and for all.. .
If you have a quarter of his money I doubt you'll even care about the suffering of your people..

And you do not get a revolution by supporting herdsmen boko haram, and bandits..
So tell your paymasters that the revolution will most certainly happen..peacefully or in piecess

1 Like

Re: Why Sowore Supports IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Gandollaar(f): 12:38pm On Apr 09, 2021
Monogamy:

What you gain from cursing trouble almost all the time is what I don't understand...

What's the gist behind it? undecided

How do you process the way different people talk to you anyhow just cos you wouldn't mind your business...

Oga oo
How do I process the way people talk to me anyhow? Hahahaha

Helinues, this is a faceless forum where you can be anything but nothing.

If you give me one, I will give you ten.

Nobody cares what you are here!

On the contrary, you have received more abuses and bashing from every one even your fellow yorubas don't spare your sorry ass, than any member living or dead! Even Omenka when it's so hot for him had some reprieve.

That's why you abandoned your bawaa and helinues monikers because you were depressed lamaooooo...

Unlike you, I'm not a weakling!

I don't take prisoners!

You can keep crying to your mum each time I smash your head with a club.

I will also begin to enforce rule 21 on you going forward! Olodo!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Knows What To Do. US Ambassador Tells Nigeria. / So Ridiculous: The War Against Biafrans Has Gone Psychological / Nigeria Is A Bad Dream That Follows You Everywhere (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.