Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Yes, I Have Sex Everyday – Nkechi Blessing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yes, I Have Sex Everyday – Nkechi Blessing (4930 Views)

"Fine Girl Like Us Na Big Belle Men Dey Rush Us" - Nkechi Blessing Says / Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) / "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes, I Have Sex Everyday – Nkechi Blessing by megist80: 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
Nollywood actress Nechi Blessing Sunday has set the records straight, she gets sex every day.

The curvy actress made this known while warning a fellow actress to desist from gossiping about her else she would unleash war on the unknown actress.

Nkechi went on to call the actress stupid adding that she will be the one to end the madness of those wh enjoy gossiping about how people live their lives.

In her words;
“Quick question,Have you Ever seen a 30 year old Virgin?..Not sure have seen one���…I don’t even remember telling anyone I was one��♀️…Why bother ur head carrying gist of who I choose to F**K when I obviously do that Everyday�…Ya all think I am Normal abi?…Dear Gist Lover you have proven to be stupid and I NBS will end ur madness…DONT DARE ME✌�..The fact that you are a Failed actress coming for your colleague because you think they have abandoned you,I will make your head correct** Allow people F**k who ever,No be dem bring misfortune to you Fam..U come for me,we will start Third World War on dis instagram **I Kuku get Time”

Not stopping there, Nkechi shared a photo of her man with a warning to her haters.

This is coming after the controversial actress in an G post ast year stated that many actresses do not feed off of their handwork.

Nkechi insinuated that many actresses have other means of survival which in actual fact isn’t all that morally right.
In an IG post she deleted not long after, the actress wrote;

“World best (referring to Toyin) is the only actress I know that feeds off her hard work and God given talent, the rest of us na we sabi wetin we dey do #isaidwhatisaid.” “Another person I know is Funke Akindele, argue with your phone,”

Photos below :

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/yes-i-fk-everyday-nkechi-blessing/

Cc ;lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

Re: Yes, I Have Sex Everyday – Nkechi Blessing by Onyi22(f): 5:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
Good sex is very good for d body...

1 Like

Re: Yes, I Have Sex Everyday – Nkechi Blessing by EbukaHades10(m): 5:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
Because na food na.
Re: Yes, I Have Sex Everyday – Nkechi Blessing by itspzpics(m): 5:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
Lol
Re: Yes, I Have Sex Everyday – Nkechi Blessing by Nickijoy(f): 5:13pm On Mar 09, 2019
It's a form of exercise grin helps to keep fat away
Re: Yes, I Have Sex Everyday – Nkechi Blessing by chrisbaxtian(m): 5:14pm On Mar 09, 2019
Onyi22:

that is the only thing you know. Just look at how you positioned yourself

1 Like

Re: Yes, I Have Sex Everyday – Nkechi Blessing by clarkmos15(m): 5:21pm On Mar 09, 2019
Onyi22:
i know say your toto don spoil

2 Likes

Re: Yes, I Have Sex Everyday – Nkechi Blessing by OCTAVO: 5:55pm On Mar 09, 2019
Okay.
Re: Yes, I Have Sex Everyday – Nkechi Blessing by Michelle55: 6:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
Onyi22:
Like seriously? Like everyday? Don't you do something else with your life babe? cheesy Abi na because of preeq you come life ni?

1 Like

Re: Yes, I Have Sex Everyday – Nkechi Blessing by megist80: 6:52pm On Mar 09, 2019
grin
Michelle55:

Like seriously? Like everyday? Don't you do something else with your life babe? cheesy Abi na because of preeq you come life ni?
Re: Yes, I Have Sex Everyday – Nkechi Blessing by Houseofglam7(f): 7:21pm On Mar 09, 2019
undecided
Re: Yes, I Have Sex Everyday – Nkechi Blessing by Yale9(m): 8:50pm On Mar 09, 2019
Re: Yes, I Have Sex Everyday – Nkechi Blessing by lilianofentse(f): 10:13pm On Mar 09, 2019
Nympho

1 Like

Re: Yes, I Have Sex Everyday – Nkechi Blessing by youngberry001(m): 10:28pm On Mar 09, 2019
Onyi22:
that position is for good doggy style tongue

1 Like

Re: Yes, I Have Sex Everyday – Nkechi Blessing by Chipink(f): 10:52pm On Mar 09, 2019
youngberry001:
that position is for good doggy style tongue

y'all are talking to a guy.
Re: Yes, I Have Sex Everyday – Nkechi Blessing by Chipink(f): 10:54pm On Mar 09, 2019
undecided
Re: Yes, I Have Sex Everyday – Nkechi Blessing by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 8:42am On Mar 10, 2019
Michelle55:

gringrin
Re: Yes, I Have Sex Everyday – Nkechi Blessing by Rosay15(f): 9:29am On Mar 10, 2019
This girl have issue cus I don't know her problem even d person wey don die, pple still dey talk abt them how much more u wey dey alive.
This babe is just too lousy.. Smh

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

It Was So Terrible – Lady Raises Alarm After Bumping Into Bobrisky In Ikeja / Toke Makinwa, DJ Cuppy, Susan Peters & More Join in on #Socialchallenge viral me / Nicki Minaj Goes Clubbing With Her Husband (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.