Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted (58721 Views)

INEC Declares Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Winner Of Kwara Governorship Election 2023 / Kwara Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / Military, DSS, Others Comb Hotspots In FCT, Nab Terrorists, Informants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:28pm On Mar 09, 2019
Up PDP

Power to the people

PDP sweeping everywhere upto Kano.

Chei

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:28pm On Mar 09, 2019
Sahara reporters are in trouble for posting fake news about APC candidate
Re: Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
Maybe "Ko To Ge" This Time Around
Re: Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted by AbidemiAy(m): 8:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
OTOGE *Update* from kwara

*OTOGE SITUATION ROOM LIVE Updates, 1904 HRS*

Submitted PUs - 1353 - 72.28%
Awaiting - 519 - 27.72%

PDP - 78,752 - 25.03%
APC - 235,798 - 74.93%

Getting to an edge shortly.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted by hollermeelaycon(m): 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2019
All these senseless and baseless reports from retards who are not even resided in Kwara. It's not a crime to support PDP or what ever party you want, but must you lose your senses? The situation in Kwara is glaring without mixing things up. Everything that has to do with Saraki and PDP is being opposed here in Kwara. I know this false information was fabricated to soothe the aching hearts of PDP members.
Don't worry the disease in ur hearts has just trippled.
Live, deal and die with it.

5 Likes

Re: Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted by kby: 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2019
PDP in early lead with no figures to back it up..
Well Kwara has gone beyond your early lead gist, AbdulRahman Abdulrazaq is preparing his inauguration speech already.

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted by Shawlambivert(m): 8:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Saraki stays alive despite heavy security forces working for APC in the state .

PDP is Kwara and Kwara state is PDP .
it's probably another Kwara in Sudan not the one in Nigeria. Unna eyes go soon clear. Fake report

1 Like

Re: Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted by IbrahimDamola: 8:33pm On Mar 09, 2019
APC zombies are gnashing their rotten teeth as PDP clears Kwara. grin
Re: Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted by Shawlambivert(m): 8:34pm On Mar 09, 2019
Actually dead and gone
Topccy007z:
I thought they said Saraki is politically dead
Re: Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted by dullassini(m): 8:34pm On Mar 09, 2019
I want to plead with all kwarans on this platform not to argue or quarrel with anybody. You all know the news is fake. so, O TO GE

1 Like

Re: Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted by boxypane(m): 8:34pm On Mar 09, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Until the final result was announced.
Re: Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted by adewad13(m): 8:36pm On Mar 09, 2019
where is the lead ....... show us figure
Re: Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted by tsannee(m): 8:36pm On Mar 09, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, have taken an early lead in Kwara State amidst concern regarding the heavy military presence in the State.

Heavily armed military and DSS are positioned every poll in Ilorin metropolis and Kwara State at large.

DAILY POST gathered that an Airforce fighter jet was deployed to the State yesterday to add to the Federal might.

It has been reported that the Nigerian Army in Kwara State has allegedly allowed and in some cases partook in targeted harassment of PDP agents, forcing them to leave the polling units where they have been assigned.

This took place in a large number of polling units around Ilorin and Kwara South, as the army reportedly chased agents suspected to be of the PDP, from the polling units, threatening mayhem, if they come back.

As at the time of filing this report, the military has already whisked away the Ajikobi Ward youth leader to an unknown location, on the order of the APC chieftain; Kale Shiru.

That not withstanding, the PDP is reportedly in an early lead across most parts of Kwara South and Ilorin, as Kwarans defy alleged military invasion to cast their votes.

http://dailypost.ng/2019/03/09/kwara-decides-pdp-takes-early-lead-military-dss-takes-state-fighter-jets-hooded-operatives-photos/

Lies from the pit of hell

1 Like

Re: Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:37pm On Mar 09, 2019
PDP sweeping all the states

I see a bright future for Nigeria
Re: Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted by Aderemi575(m): 8:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Which your polling unit , you get polling unit ?

People wey get polling unit don make their choice and their choice is PDP .. so face your front, PDP is winning .

Yes PDP is in their early lead on Nairaland only with the waste data usage
But APC is winning their vote casted on Kwara state soil.
APC won all Offa L.G polling units, my polling unit is Shawo south west, and Freedom polling unit, 23-13-02-003:
APC: 303
PDP: 40
That for gubernatorial vote.
So, that is how we won throughout the Offa LG polling uniys. O TO GE.

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted by Eruditor: 8:41pm On Mar 09, 2019
APC won resoundingly in Kwara. What rubbish is this?
Re: Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted by Tareq1105: 8:42pm On Mar 09, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

....which Pdp early lead?

No results to show that pdp is in early lead.

I think the headline is wrong.
Re: Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted by Idrisk19(m): 8:42pm On Mar 09, 2019
The poster should be sentence. PDP Have nor win any single PU here
Re: Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted by esakorede: 8:42pm On Mar 09, 2019
BUT WHY ARE PEOOLE LIKE THIS FOR GOD SAKE.OP WHERE DO YOU SEE THIS INFORMATION YOU ARE CARRYING ALL ABOUT TO THE EXTENT THAT IT EVEN FEATURES ON THE FRONT PAGE..WHY CANT WE FOR A SECOND IGNORE SELFISH INTEREST AND BE GOD FEARING FOR THE DEVELOOMENT OF THIS NATION ESPECIALLY THE STATE OF KWARA

THERE IS NOWHERE ELECTION RIGGING TOOK PLACE IN ILORIN KWARA STATE.THE ELECTION PROCESS WENT ON SMOOTHLY. IN THE 3 SENATORIAL DISTRICT'S..THE MAJOR MAYHEM IN THE KWARA CENTRAL TODAY IS VOTEBUYING WHICH MASSIVELY CAME UP WITHIN THE METROPLOIS OF IKORIN BY THE PDP STALWARTS..LET ME THE PARTY AGENTS CAN TESTIFY TO ALL THESE.LET ME GIVE YOU AN EXAMPLE..AT BALOGUN AJIKOBI POLLING UNIT 002,PDP DISTRIBUTED TRANSISTOR RADIOS TO WHOSOEVER SHOWED INTEREST IN VOTING FOR THEIR PARTY INCLUDING ITS PARTY MEMBERS.

SECONDLY,IN GAA AKANBI,WHERE THE KEKE NAPEP USED TO TAKE PASSENGERS TO GAA AKANBI,VERY CLOSE TO THE ROUND ABOUT,PDP REPRESENTATIVE,ALHAJA TAWA AND MR ADEWALE WERE GIVEN OUT N5,000 AND 1KG OF SEMOVITA TO THE ELECTORATES BEFORE THE SECURITY AGENTS CAME TO MAKE THE ARREST,THOUGH THE WOMAN ESCAPED..

PLEASE WE NEED TO TALK WITH FACTS AND FIGURES .DONT JUST LET US COME TO NAIRALAND AND DECEUVE PEOPLE WITH FALSE FORMATION PURPOSELY BECAUSE OF OUR OWN SELFISH INTEREST,IT WILL NOT TAKE US TO ANYWHERE..

AND AM ASLO SURE THAT IT IS WRITTEN IN BOTH HOLY BOOKS ONLY TO THOSE THAT BELEI E IN IT THAT ALL LIARS SHALL PERISH AND IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH THOSE THAT CARRY FALSE RUMOUR..DONT LISTEN TO THEM SAY THEM SAY..TRY HAVE VERIFIABLE FACTS AND FIGURES BEFORE POSTING..BEING A DOMESTIC ELECTION OBSERVERS THAT MIVED ROUND WE KNEW ALL THAT HAPPENED..

PLEASE LET US SHUN RUMOUR AND BE ONJECTIVE IN OUR POSTING.
Re: Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted by Aderemi575(m): 8:43pm On Mar 09, 2019
Yes PDP is in their early lead on Nairaland only with the waste data usage

But APC is winning their vote casted on Kwara state soil.

APC won all Offa L.G polling units, my polling unit is Shawo south west, and Freedom polling unit, 23-13-02-003:

APC: 303

PDP: 40

That for gubernatorial vote.

So, that is how we won throughout the Offa LG polling uniys. O TO GE.
Re: Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted by tsannee(m): 8:43pm On Mar 09, 2019
Topccy007z:
I thought they said Saraki is politically dead
Dead and buried 4 ever
Re: Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:44pm On Mar 09, 2019
Kwara is PDP .

The good people of Kwara state has spoken in one voice today and the message is clear .

Congrats to PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted by tsannee(m): 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

APC can only win Kwara state by rigging as usual but we go resist them this time .
Are u from kwara? If yes, which part of kwara u are from ?
Re: Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted by mercyville: 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2019
I like this reporter.He is keeping hope alive. angry
Re: Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted by tsannee(m): 8:48pm On Mar 09, 2019
[quote author=jendhorlee post=76501283]I'm from isin local government in kwara and PDP didn't win in any polling unit[/quote)I'm from Offa LG, and APC is leading with wide margin
Re: Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 09, 2019
Konki:

Oleee barawo, only lifeless stones will vote APC in those states.

Southerners are never cheap. N10k trader moni can't work there!

Don't mind them, their eye dey for the oil money, thief thief party
Re: Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted by Wolishehu: 8:49pm On Mar 09, 2019
PDP for where
BuhariAdvocate:
Shame on you Johnnyessence.
Re: Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted by thatigboman: 8:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
Hotfreezest:

I guess they have to subtitle it into Igbo for you to understand.
no. I understand English perfectly. Answer the question. Your polling unit - the one u built with your money?

1 Like

Re: Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted by tsannee(m): 8:53pm On Mar 09, 2019
Konki:

Oleee barawo, only lifeless stones will vote APC in those states.

Southerners are never cheap. N10k trader moni can't work there!
You can say anything you like, we hv decided and it's AA
Re: Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:54pm On Mar 09, 2019
Which early lead? PDP dat they're pounding like pounded yam in kwara grin

Re: Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted by tsannee(m): 8:57pm On Mar 09, 2019
shezyken:
Am sure pdp will loose. Just initial gragra . No armed men at my polling unit and like other 7 unit i observed. Pdp propaganda
Same here in Offa, at polling unit 005 Essa c
Re: Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted by funsho4man(m): 8:57pm On Mar 09, 2019
Pls where did you get this lie, PDP leading at where pls you see margin and run. Bukola has gone for real.O To Pee faa, pls try and go round the city of Ilorin. he has yet to win a word, so pay attention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu / Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested / Obasanjo, Ojukwu, Wole Soyinka In London In 1960 Enjoying Jokes (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.