Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu (58700 Views)

How Obiano’s Court Order Failed To Prevent His Arrest At Lagos Airport / How Obasanjo, Gumi & Father Of A Bandit Facilitated Release Of Afaka Students / Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by MyopicMods: 11:16pm On Oct 16, 2020
See earlier thread here https://www.nairaland.com/6184295/james-nwafor-armageddon-called-awkuzu

PAGE 4
OF CSP JAMES NWAFOR'S AWKUZU SARS.

JUNIOR OFFICERS STARTS TO LEAN ON MY SIDE AS INSUBORDINATION GROWS.

======================================
Let me quickly clarify that, the second coming of James Nwafor to AWKUZU Sars and how it all played out will come later. Let me concentrate on what transpired within the AWKUZU Sars as it concerns my incident.

After two to three weeks of no complainant in my matter, James Nwafor was clearly frustrated with the case. He was particular on Peter Obi's haste in demolishing my Upper class hotel. He said that in my presence. Releasing me from detention is off because how would Peter Obi explain the hotel demolition? Charging me to court is equally a problem because there was no complainant.

Two or three weeks into the quagmire, he called me up one morning and told me that we were going to exhume the body of the person that I killed and buried. As we walked towards the entrance of AWKUZU Sars, I saw not less than 100 Sars officers from different outlets of the outfit, fully armoured and we commenced the movement.

We drove to 33 Nkwelle Ezunaka and we branched into OTIGBA layout. I still was not able to put it all together until we stopped at a particular area of the layout and we all came down. He led myself and the team to a particular area and pointed at a spot for digging.

All of a sudden my memory came back and I sought his permission to speak. It was like a moment of silence for the morons. We now have him , they may be thinking and I opened up.

I said to them that, the body that they wanted to exhume is not at the very spot but that it is within the very vicinity and possibly , the exact location may be inside the next compound.

I now opened up as follows. The name of the individual that was buried in the very vicinity is Mr Akas Orefo. He died in 1972 when I was 6 or 7 years and he worked for O.U.C.C. ( Onitsha urban county council). I made them to understand that he worked as ONYE OBULU NSI as we called them then . Bucket faces removal workers. The reason the family buried him in the very vicinity is because he suffered from leprosy and he had no wife nor children. Superstition played a role.

I informed them that Mr Akas Orefo is from Nkwelle Ezunaka, Akpukwu family in particular and that it is not more than 200 meters from the very vicinity. I listed his relations as follows:

1. Mr Emmanuel Orefo ( Civil servant)
2. Basis Orefo ( pastor)
3.Ifeka Orefo ( quantity surveyor)
4. Charles Orefo
5. Uzordimma Orefo.

I volunteered to take the team to their respective houses at Akpukwu kindred that is not more than 200 metres from where we were. The silence was total. James Nwafor then asked me how I knew all that I said and I responded as follows;

I made him to understand that most of my landed properties are from Akpukwu family. In 2008 , the chairmanship of the kindred was in dispute between one John Anyakora and Nnanyelugo Peter ILobi . In an attempt to frame Peter Ilobi with a murder case, John Anyakora wrote a petition to force headquarters Abuja accusing Peter lLobi of murder. He alleged that the individual he murdered was buried in the very vicinity that we are in. The IPO'S name that came from Abuja for the investigation is DSP Dada. James Nwafor asked me if I mentioned Dsp Dada I responded in the affirmative.

He then stepped aside and started making calls. After a lot of minutes , he came back and his countenance changed and he moved the team again. I later established that, James knew Dada and all the details I gave balanced out with what Dsp Dada told him.

By that time, most of the Junior officers were no longer happy at all. His deputy Sunday Okpe was like, what are my doing here?

James Nwafor now took us to another layout opposite OTIGBA layout NKWELLEEZUNAKA. We stopped at a large property with a high wall and we all disembarked. Is this not my property James asked me and I said no. He paused some minutes and repeated his question and I said no. I then told him to get in touch with the chairman of the layout he will be able to know.

Meanwhile the property is walled with Gate. Feeling frustrated, he ordered the officers to brake one partition of the wall and we entered. He took us to yet another spot and the digging started. It did not get to a depth of not more than 3 feet and a body was exhumed. He turned around and asked me what do I have to say.

I first told him that, my property was mistaken for the body planting. The owner of the property could have explained better. I now observed the dug up body and I said as follows;

1. The water proof that was used to wrap the body was practically new while the body is very old.

2. What it means is that, the body was not buried with the new waterproof abinitio . The body came independent of the waterproof. The body was exhumed somewhere and the waterproof was bought to wrap it for the purposes of what it was intended for.

3. I then told the gathered officers to take a look at the rope that tied up the hands of the corpse together. The rope was very tight on the bones. If the individual had his hands all tied up before being killed and considering the years of the corpse, the rope ought to be lose and not to be tight against the raw bones because as the flesh decays, the rope will losen and not tighten against the bones. Morons.

The loss of interest became total amongst the junior officers. It remained like that until I left the AWKUZU Sars.

As we drove back, contrary to the instruction, the Officer sitting next to me removed my handcuff all the way to AWKUZU.

James Nwafor's frustration became total after the trip. Hotel has been speedily demolished by Peter Obi and charging me to court remains an uphill task . Releasing me remains off because it will contradict the reasons Peter Obi gave for my hotel demolition. James was stuck with the money he was paid to make sure that I die at the AWKUZU Sars.

Peter Obi's slippery tendency to always dodge equally did not help matters for James Nwafor.

The next page will deal with Willie Obiano's role in the second coming of James Nwafor to AWKUZU Sars and some details about Peter Obi over the incident.

MY NAME IS BONAVENTURE CHOKWEBUNDU MOKWE NWA LATE CHIEF G.C.MOKWE NU UMUCHU AND ALSO CALLED THE CHIEF PRIEST.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=161871765584281&id=100052843755846

PAGE 5

THE RETURN OF CSP JAMES NWAFOR BACK TO AWKUZU.
THANKS TO WILLIE OBIANO.
=====================================
Faced with no complainant and to release us will be a fatal embarrassment to Peter Obi because of his haste in demolishing UPPER CLASS HOTEL, James called up Dr Justin Nwankwo and myself one morning for court.

Like I stated earlier, we were charged for killing one Nnaelue Okafor and remanded in the prison. We subsequently dismantled the whole contraption by locating the parents of the Very Nnaelue Okafor at Ifite Ogwari town with the help of one Mr Odogwu Odogwu blog based in Awka and Okechukwu Nwanguma of NOPRIN . The mother of the deceased filled an affidavit in court stating that, the son Nnaelue Okafor was the MASSOB commander at Silas works Fegge Onitsha who was arrested by the AWKUZU Sars on the 29th of April 2013 and that she never saw her son till date . She mentioned how she gave her farm produce to a Sars officer at AWKUZU to enable the release of the son. If the son was released, the bail bond for the very release should be tendered.

It turned out that, the very Sars officer she was giving her farm produce, was equally our own IPO . Suffice to say that the police and the state government disappeared after that.
When we came out of prison, the onslaught on James Nwafor and AWKUZU Sars commenced immediately. Amnesty international anchored by one Damian Ugwu, the astronomically rugged Okechukwu Nwanguma of NOPRIN, the ever stubborn Justus Uche Ijeoma, Dr Justin Nwankwo and myself released all the Cylinders on AWKUZU Sars and James Nwafor.
This led to a BBC African focus program by the Amnesty international. Justin Nwankwo featured in the program were he narrated our ordeal in the hands of Csp James Nwafor. Aljazeera news network aired Justin Nwankwo's presentation of our case intentionally.

Not long after that, the same Amnesty international facilitated a world press conference at Abuja with the police hierarchy in attendance . Victims of James Nwafor narrated their ordeal before the world. After the press conference, James Nwafor was transferred to Bauchi state from AWKUZU Sars.

We kept a tab on his movement. Not long after, we got an information that he has been transferred to Enugu state from Bauchi state and Willie Obiano was behind the transfer. Before you know it, He was back at AWKUZU Sars compliment of Willie Obiano.
It was Justus Ijeoma that called me one early morning to tell me that James is back at AWKUZU Sars and I did not believe it. I then called my contact officer at the place and he equally told me that he was eating rice in his office. We subsequently went back to the trenches yet again with Justus leading the onslaught. Within the very period, Willie Obiano continued to shield him. Eventually he was removed again and only for him to resurface as an SSA to Willie Obiano on security after retirement.

Before then, on the 26th of December 2016, Igwe Godfrey Ezechukwu, the Okwuluora of Umuchu sent one Ichie Mathias Ekeariri to invite me to his palace. When I got there, he informed me that Victor Umeh came to his palace and complained that I was disturbing the individual the state government invited to fight crime in the state by name James Nwafor. He reminded Victor Umeh of the injustice I suffered and the relationship he had with my father and the need to address the injustice.

Then, at a funeral occasion at Umuchu and Victor Umeh was present, one Onunkwo Ikenga Tony took the microphone and called on Victor Umeh to intervene in the injustice against me.
Two or three days after, Victor Umeh arranged a meeting between myself , Willie Obiano and himself at the government house. Willie Obiano asked me if I had any problem with Peter Obi before my hotel demolition incident and I said no, not at all. He then said that Peter did not leave any money and that the 75 billion naira talk was an accounting gymnastics. The best he could do was to give me a contract and I will recover from there. That was the last time I heard from Willie Obiano.

It is very clear that Willie Obiano knew all that is to know about James Nwafor and cannot claim innocent in any form.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=162005132237611&id=100052843755846

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by Baawaa(m): 11:19pm On Oct 16, 2020
Criminal will be a friend to criminal

123 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by TecM0: 11:40pm On Oct 16, 2020
This is evil

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by doggedfighter(f): 11:42pm On Oct 16, 2020
Rogues in power

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by Greyworld: 11:43pm On Oct 16, 2020
The river does not flow through the forest without bringing down trees. (Ebube in Issakaba)

If Nwafor is caught alive and tried, trees ll fall.

279 Likes 17 Shares

Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by otokx(m): 11:52pm On Oct 16, 2020
Truth be told, some of this rogue elements are handy men of the politicians. Do not be surprised if James Nwafor suddenly dies of natural courses.

236 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by ybalogs(m): 11:56pm On Oct 16, 2020
A lot to be unravelled most definitely. How on earth do you expect Obiano to just hand over someone who has worked with him diligently over the years? Baba just dey play according to script for us. E no go work.

164 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by ybalogs(m): 11:57pm On Oct 16, 2020
otokx:
Truth be told, some of this rogue elements are handy men of the politicians. Do not be surprised if James Nwafor suddenly dies of natural courses.
Gbammest. You're more than correct.

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by ybalogs(m): 11:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
Greyworld:
The river does not flow through the forest without bringing down trees. (Ebube in Issakaba)

You've said it all.

27 Likes

Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by ybalogs(m): 11:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
Wait sef,that man that fainted on the panel, wassup with him? Has he been fired? Or is he still chopping our taxpayers money?

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by Moferere: 12:18am On Oct 17, 2020
Wow, all these evils happened?

7 Likes

Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by jojomario(m): 12:30am On Oct 17, 2020
Greyworld:

that's true talk. They might kill him before trial.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by Mgbadike80: 12:30am On Oct 17, 2020
lalasticlala please give the victims a voice by taking this thread to the FrontPage too to bring the man to justice. Next would be Peter Obi that covered up the mass murder of innocent youths in the well publicised Ezu river massacre by SARS Awkuzu and refused to publish the report of the panel of inquiry till date.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by Ogbuu101: 2:04am On Oct 17, 2020
When we told these children earlier that Willie obiano was merely shedding crocodile tears,they started cursing.

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by sapientia(m): 5:04am On Oct 17, 2020
Hmmm
Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by Greyworld: 5:10am On Oct 17, 2020
jojomario:
that's true talk. They might kill him before trial.
Bros that guy will disappear Dead or alive. As for a trial I'm sure it ll NEVER happen. The stories I have heard and read the past few days ain't so cool.

54 Likes

Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by AntiBalaka: 5:12am On Oct 17, 2020
This Awkuzu SARS killings is not ordinary.

These people are involved in human organs and parts harvesting which they sell to occultic diabolical highly placed individuals like Obiano.

Obiano can not deny or claim ignorance on the crimes of these Nwafor. This story even proves my assertion right as Obiano even faccilitated the man's transfer back to Anambra from where he appointed him as his special Advicer on security .

Obiano is one of (if not the biggest) client to this human butcher, Nwafor.

158 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by Mindlog: 5:24am On Oct 17, 2020
Should Nwafor face trial, Obiano and his cohorts will be very worried.

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by agbangam: 5:26am On Oct 17, 2020
Just ordinary CSP and someone made him an SSA.... My people ordinary CSP oo.. I no talk again.

When we are through with #ENDSARs, we need visit the #ENDAgberos in Lag.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by edo3(m): 5:37am On Oct 17, 2020
See as i just dey shiver wt ds kind of news..

11 Likes

Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by Hedonisco: 5:45am On Oct 17, 2020
I'm not even surprised by Obiano's evil complicity. He has always looked evil and the drunk animal would get what he deserves soonest.

I am more disgusted by the 'saintly' forming Peter Obi. Disgusted that a man who purports to be a staunch Catholic and a God fearing man could be so cold hearted to avoid compensating a man whose hotel was unjustly demolished by the state government under his watch. I understand that he might have been misled into hastily demolishing the property, but having realised the grave error, he should have compensated the man to the fullest extent. Ignoring to do so and leaving the poor man to his fate is the height of unconscionable wickedness. If we're looking for leaders with empathy, this kind of example isn't a good fit. Peter Obi just lost a fan.

249 Likes 19 Shares

Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by CodeTemplar: 5:50am On Oct 17, 2020
There is definitely some secret society angle to this kind of issue. The killer squad too needs to be protected. That's commonsense.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by OlujobaSamuel: 5:55am On Oct 17, 2020
So two governors back to back knows about the atrocities of this Nwafor of a man, yet nothing was done about it, one is forming a saint to lead us, another is forming that he has been sacked and will be prosecuted after giving him the key to escape, yet this criminals are opposing political figures but friends in criminal vices that affects citizens of the state they governed.

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by helinues: 5:56am On Oct 17, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by EagleNest(m): 6:07am On Oct 17, 2020
There is plenty darkness in the partnership between Obiano and this James Nwafor, or how else can one put it, he worked for Obiano! But was it just to fight crime or sth even darker?

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by tobechi20(m): 6:34am On Oct 17, 2020
Sad
How do you expect us to trust the system. The police and politicians are the most untrusted group in the country

The youth do not want a change of name but a change in attitude. The confidence the youth have in the uniform men to has gone so low that it would take a consistent extra ordinary effort from them to win it back. The youth want the police to publicize the policies and procedures the police use. The youth want to know when an officer is free to use force. We want to know how to act so they do not have to legally apply force on us . We want a police force that is constantly trained in ethics and integrity. Detering officers should be punnished for violating this rules. punnished officers should have their names published .The youth want a police force that sees themselves as equal to others. We want a police force that talk to us calmly and politely. Shouts and insult raises anger . During monthly environmental sanitation excercise, police should not only punnish offenders. Rather men on uniform should join and pack the dirt . They should engage in other non enforcement activities with the community. This creates a sence of togetherness and not one of superiority. Gradually,the people would see the officer of the law as partners and not devil to be feared. This will ensure maximum coorpeation

https://tobechispeaks./tag/relationship/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 17, 2020
The complicity is too much.

So wonder apga as party and obiano has failed woefully because of diabolical tendencies.

Apga is now a killing machine courtesy of Obiano.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by AntiBalaka: 6:38am On Oct 17, 2020
The relationship between Willie Obiano and James Nwafor and how he (Obiano) not only faccilitated Nwafor's redeployment back to Anambra SARS after the latter was transferred to Bauchi following the discovery of 35 corpses in a river in Anambra calls for deep investigation.

Not only did Obiano bring him back to Anambra but also ensured he got his position as head of the same Akwuzu SARS station.

Not stopping there, this Obiano compensated Nwafor by appointing him his special Advicer for security almost immediately after Nwafor retired from the Police.

Obiano can not claim ignorance of Nwafor's artrocities as head of SARS and whatever nonesense talk of sack and prosecution of Nwafor is all audio.

I can bet Nwafor is holed up within Governors lodge and isn't on the run as speculated.

Hearing about testinonies of the senseless killings that Nwafor presided over at the SARS slaughter house one can not provide any justifiable reason other than to accept the argument that Nwafor turned the SARS station to his personal kidnapping and organ harvesting den.

There is an underground trade in human organs with China and Israel topping the world such diabolical trade.

While the Chinese communist party has been known for years as far back as the 70's for dealing with human organs which are harvested live from jailed political dissidents and other criminals , Israel remains the world's top destination for human organs .

The Chinese govt supplies healthy organs for medical use as they routinely conduct tests on prisoners that ordinarily are not warranted. In detention camps and prisons in China , they have sophisticated ultrascan and other lab equipments that they subject prisoners to.

In Israel, a destination market for trafficked human parts and people, the story is much more sinister as the organs and humans trafficked are used in diabolical Judaic Kabala rituals.

You can Google the arrest of several new York based Rabbis arrested by the FBI in connection to illicit Hunan organ trade.

I don't know whom Nwafor supplies the harvested organs and where they end up. But this is Anambra. A state that not only pioneered baby factories but remains the state with the highest concentration of baby factories. The babies by the way, do not end up being sold to childless couples but are rather used for satanic ritual sacrifices. A large percentage end up in Isreal to be used in Judaic human child sacrifice to their god, Molich or used in sexual rituals from where their adrenochrome is harvested.

Anambra State is filled to the brim with diabolic individuals and their human harvesting agents like Nwafor.

Are those useless governors who oppose disbanding SARS bennetiting from the SARS slaughter factories ?

My bet is yes!

141 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by BREYZ: 6:41am On Oct 17, 2020
ybalogs:
Wait sef,that man that fainted on the panel, wassup with him? Has he been fired? Or is he still chopping our taxpayers money?

He's still chopping our money. Him own time to reach, likewise others, we dey come one after the other. On the other news, someone who knows James Nwafor should tell him, he can't hide. His blood will be used to appease the gods grin we cant forgive this one. We shall come for all National Assembly members & Ministers who have improvished their regions because of greed.

16 Likes

Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by AntiBalaka: 6:45am On Oct 17, 2020
Mindlog:
Should Nwafor face trial, Obiano and his cohorts will be very worried.

Nwafor will be given a plain sheet of paper to sign.

Then the torture will begin and he will sing like a canary .

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by HAccord: 6:45am On Oct 17, 2020
Greyworld:

Then let the trees fall.

18 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Uba Gifts Limo Benz To Apostle Chibuzor (Photos) / Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction / No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.