Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:51 AM

Governorship Election: PDP Candidate Loses To Ganduje At Own Polling Unit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governorship Election: PDP Candidate Loses To Ganduje At Own Polling Unit (19819 Views)

Anambra Election: Soludo Wins Own Polling Unit / Emir Sanusi's Reaction On Meeting Ganduje At Eid Prayer Ground / The Moment Jaafar Jaafar Left After Exposing Governor Ganduje At Kano Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governorship Election: PDP Candidate Loses To Ganduje At Own Polling Unit by OnPointMan(m): 7:07pm On Mar 09, 2019
Esseite:
The margin of win is small for a sitting governor..

What are you saying? undecided
Re: Governorship Election: PDP Candidate Loses To Ganduje At Own Polling Unit by korel9: 7:07pm On Mar 09, 2019
ken6488:
Pdp should forget kano

So as apc forget delta

I bet to disagree
Re: Governorship Election: PDP Candidate Loses To Ganduje At Own Polling Unit by CoolAmbience(m): 7:11pm On Mar 09, 2019
Esseite:

What are you saying?

In Ganduje's opponent's own polling unit fa....

Irrespective of margin...it's a big win for Ganduje.

It's like an away win in a football match.

1 Like

Re: Governorship Election: PDP Candidate Loses To Ganduje At Own Polling Unit by bender79: 7:12pm On Mar 09, 2019
korel9:

I bet to disagree
"beg"
Re: Governorship Election: PDP Candidate Loses To Ganduje At Own Polling Unit by Mune: 7:20pm On Mar 09, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
Am from Kano, and I do support Ganduje but from all indications PDP is giving APC a good run for their money.. Statistics shows that APC and PDP are sharing Kano central 50-50℅ or PDP even leading..
But at the outskirts of Kano, APC is leading I.e Kano North and Kano South.. Akwai Bura uba a Kano fa

I don't believe on that your 50:50 analysis. Within Kano metropolis, it is PDP winning. The metropolis contains about 60% of the votes in Kano. In some LGAs outside of Kano metropolis, APC are doing well, but the margin is not that significant.

1 Like

Re: Governorship Election: PDP Candidate Loses To Ganduje At Own Polling Unit by BabangidaHamza(m): 7:22pm On Mar 09, 2019
Mune:

I don't believe on that your 50:50 analysis. Within Kano metropolis, it is PDP winning. The metropolis contains about 60% of the votes in Kano. In some LGAs outside of Kano metropolis, APC are doing well, but the margin is not that significant.
But if u can notice the turnout was low compared to The presidential polls

1 Like

Re: Governorship Election: PDP Candidate Loses To Ganduje At Own Polling Unit by ClearFlair: 7:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
Esseite:

Hahahaha!! Sore losers! They don’t even mind saying rubbish just to escape reality. Hahahaha! These people have serious issues

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governorship Election: PDP Candidate Loses To Ganduje At Own Polling Unit by NASTYNASOSO: 7:30pm On Mar 09, 2019
Macmoni:
Dis fools vote for whoever their damn religion leader buhari anoints... Even upon d video of d idiot collecting bribe and dey accuse atiku of corruption wen deris no prove of that!

HMMMMMMM

SHUT UP JOOR

THE IDIOT HAS PERFORMED BETTER IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS OF HIS DUTY COMPARED TO THE SMOOTH CRIMINAL GOVERNOR OF YOUR STATE
Re: Governorship Election: PDP Candidate Loses To Ganduje At Own Polling Unit by ken6488(m): 7:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
wink wink
korel9:

I bet to disagree
Re: Governorship Election: PDP Candidate Loses To Ganduje At Own Polling Unit by Ibrahim505(m): 7:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
The previous election day is for Buhari but Kwankasiyya dominates heavily today to the extent that the populace have commenced beating their drums in their support for 'Abba gida gida'.
Kwankwaso is a great politician! He solely anointed a politically strange candidate a makes him a household name. Almost everyone here in Kano is celebrating the downfall of Ganduje.

The drumbeats of the celebrations has started right from the day of elections?
Kano politics sweet die!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governorship Election: PDP Candidate Loses To Ganduje At Own Polling Unit by Sunymoore(m): 7:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
Abba gida gida Abba... All the way..
Re: Governorship Election: PDP Candidate Loses To Ganduje At Own Polling Unit by EazyMoh(m): 7:54pm On Mar 09, 2019
ken6488:
Pdp should forget kano

So as apc forget delta
Painful but true.
Re: Governorship Election: PDP Candidate Loses To Ganduje At Own Polling Unit by ken6488(m): 8:07pm On Mar 09, 2019
EazyMoh:

Painful but true.
plain truth
Re: Governorship Election: PDP Candidate Loses To Ganduje At Own Polling Unit by asanwafo: 8:20pm On Mar 09, 2019
Macmoni:
Dis fools vote for whoever their damn religion leader buhari anoints... Even upon d video of d idiot collecting bribe and dey accuse atiku of corruption wen deris no prove of that!
Are u still in pain?
Re: Governorship Election: PDP Candidate Loses To Ganduje At Own Polling Unit by Macmoni(m): 10:07pm On Mar 09, 2019
asanwafo:
Are u still in pain?
Yea cuz of the illiteraxy eaten up my country you for example

(1) (2) (Reply)

Segun Showunmi: Atiku Won't Accept Cyber-bullying From Buhari's Handlers / APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! / Photos From Adams Oshiomhole's Send-off Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.