Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North (19384 Views)

Some Nigerians Don’t Want Power Sector To Work – Minister Of Power, Adelabu / Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power / Hon. Shina Peller To Hold A Thank You Party After Been Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by fergie001: 7:35pm On Mar 20, 2022
Shina Peller, a member of the House of Representatives has described former Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar GCON, as 'a typical Nigerian politician who is ever ready to manipulate the people.'

In a post, via Instagram, Peller who represents lseyin/ltesiwaju/Kajola/lwajowa Federal Constituency (APC-Oyo State) backed the call for the Presidency to return South in 2023.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqAeT1hbz40
I disagree with the position of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar confusingly stating that Chief Olusegun Obasanjo & Dr. Goodluck Jonathan (Southerners) were Presidents for 8 years and 6 years respectively, whilst he deliberately skipped the name of the late Umaru Musa Yar'Adua for selfish political interest.

What makes it more disappointing for me is the fact that the former Vice President is a Muslim and Islam teaches us to be truthful and fair in our dealings and not misguide people with our utterances. Alh Atiku knows that after Chief Obasanjo's tenure, it was Yar'Adua before the circumstance made Dr. Goodluck Jonathan President.

Death, which is inevitable to all, shortened the tenure of Yar'Adua as the President, not man. But someone who calls himself a Muslim who is supposed to be truthful and believe in God and Death, I expected that he should have recognised Yar'Adua in his analogy.

Going by his recent utterances, Alhaji Atiku has just proven to us again that he is one of the typical Nigerian politicians who is ever ready to manipulate the people, twist the fact and mislead people to satisfy their political interest even if it means at the detriment of unity, peace and progress of our dear country.

For me, I strongly believe that only an enemy of Nigeria will want to keep power in the North as far as 2023 is concerned. The South is bleeding: Yorubas are agitating for Oduduwa Nation; the Igbos are agitating for Biafra, a clear indication that these groups feel marginalized, while the Northerners have retained the position of the President for eight years (2 uninterrupted terms of 4 years).

In the interest of peace, it is only fair that the South should produce the next Nigerian President. God has blessed our country with so much resources. We want to progress in our country, and we can never achieve progress without fairness, justice and peace.

ONLY AN ENEMY OF NIGERIA WILL WANT THE NORTH TO RETAIN POWER IN 2023. This is the time politicians must sacrifice for Nigeria and embrace peace first as we, the politicians are the ones that have benefited mostly from the failed system. So sad!!! #NigeriaNeedsPeace #PeaceFirst #Ayederoofyorubaland

54 Likes

Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by chatinent: 7:59pm On Mar 20, 2022
I don't just understand Nigerians. Why do Nigerians like to suffer? What is the gain in recycling these political prostitutes who's held power one way or the other? I cannot see Nigeria remaining united in the next four years with the kinds of politicians we parade!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by Abdul05: 8:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
grin but some stupid elites from the south still want to vote a northerner.. against a southerner

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by lloydtruth: 8:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
Also only an enemy of Nigeria would want power to go to the South West

195 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by oshozondii: 8:36pm On Mar 20, 2022
Peller Peller, as you are chastising them about regions, also chastise them about age ooooo grin cheesy

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by Achuwa1(m): 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
According to shina peller, Islam teaches us to be truthful and fair in our dealings with people,it further says we shouldnt misguid e people.
Shina peller should tell that to Tinubu aswel coz if it is the turn of the south to rule then it should be south East.

156 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by OBoy50: 9:00pm On Mar 20, 2022
And south TINUBU is okay to lead abi? One by one...they are afraid of atiku because they stand no chance against him...No south east,no south.... Power should remain in the North forever.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by fergie001: 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2022
lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2022
lloydtruth:
Also only an enemy of Nigeria would want power to go to the South West
God bless you

was about to say this.

Nonsense bastard bloody hypocrites.

They want to ride on "power returning to the south" for their own selfish interest when they've had their turn both presidency and VP.

the slogan remains SE/SS presidency or power remains in the north.

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 9:21pm On Mar 20, 2022
Achuwa1:
According to shina peller, Islam teaches us to be truthful and fair in our dealings with people,it further says we shouldnt misguid e people.
Shina peller should tell that to Tinubu aswel coz if it is the turn of the south to rule then it should be south East.
remain blessed

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by kettykings: 9:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
The real enemies of Nigeria want the power to leave the north but go to the west. Such clandestine enemies are worse than the enemies who want it to remain in the in the north

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by Esama: 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
Southeast will rather vote Atiku than vote Tinubu .
Abdul05:
grin but some stupid elites from the south still want to vote a northerner.. against a southern er

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by seunmsg(m): 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
Death, which is inevitable to all, shortened the tenure of Yar'Adua as the President, not man. But someone who calls himself a Muslim who is supposed to be truthful and believe in God and Death, I expected that he should have recognised Yar'Adua in his analogy.

Going by his recent utterances, Alhaji Atiku has just proven to us again that he is yone of the typical Nigerian politicians who is ever ready to manipulate the people, twist the fact and mislead people to satisfy their political interest even if it means at the detriment of unity, peace and progress of our dear country.

For me, I strongly believe that only an enemy of Nigeria will want to keep power in the North as far as 2023 is concerned

Well said Hon. Shina Peller Olowo Idan.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2022
Even the northern politicians know that power need to change hands to the south, but greed won't allow them to admit and step aside, a southern presidency would further unite and strengthen the country, the country is presently polarize with division and insecurity and you want another northerner to take over? Those canvassing for that don't mean well for the country

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by Frigga13: 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
Can’t believe same yorub people are so scared of Atiku grin

But same yorub go open a million threads on Nairaland to mock ohaneze for saying same thing Peller said

Yoruba people eh eh..

Na wao!

So yoruba can beg like this .. so all their pompous Na air .. no substance

I said it who really takes this guys serious .. Yoruba ..
Na only if you don’t know them

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by Igbodicool(m): 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
And anyone who is gunning for power to go to the West, may his generations suffer injustice.

Meanwhile, South West is the real problem of Nigeria.
Now I know the reason why Satan refused to share same abode with their progenitor.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by LegendHero(m): 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
I don’t subscribe to Peller school of thought coz you can’t judge PDP party with APC party coz they are currently faced with differing situations.

The only best chance for PDP to have a great showing against APC is to present Atiku and I don’t think an opposition party will be foolish enough to present a candidate they are very sure will lose against APC southern candidate.

If PDP presents any other candidate except Atiku, the APC will defeat that candidate before noon on Election Day.

PDP is currently in a dilemma. Present Atiku and incur the wrath of some southern people (except SE), present Obi Pandora/Wike and get defeated before noon on Election Day. I pray God continue to confuse them so that APC can have a smooth sailing in 2023.

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by Midastorch(m): 11:22pm On Mar 20, 2022
I am proudly Yoruba and I've been saying this, for fairness, equity and Justice sake, an Igbo man should be Nigeria's next president....But the Igbos themselves are
1.Not united amongst themselves

2.prefers the opposition to produce a Northern candidate but the ruling party to produce someone from SE..
Why can't we have Candidates from both parties from SE??

3. Are always ready to hurl insults on anyone who refused to align with them, forgetting that everyone has right to vote and be voted for

4. They want to reap from APC that they hate so much.....I can tell you most politicians from SE suffered from these folks, they call the likes of Rochas Okorocha, Ogbonaya Oni and the rest members of Boko Haram party...but you expect the same APC to zone their presidential candidate from the SE?

23 Likes

Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by Midastorch(m): 11:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
LegendHero:
I don’t subscribe to Peller school of thought coz you can’t judge PDP party with APC party coz they are currently faced with differing situations.

The only best chance for PDP to have a great showing against APC is to present Atiku and I don’t think an opposition party will be foolish enough to present a candidate they are very sure will lose against APC southern candidate.

If PDP presents any other candidate except Atiku, the APC will defeat that candidate before noon on Election Day.

PDP is currently in a dilemma. Present Atiku and incur the wrath of some southern people (except SE), present Obi Pandora/Wike and get defeated before noon on Election Day. I pray God continue to confuse them so that APC can have a smooth sailing in 2023.

You have just talked like a wailing wailer from PDP not someone who has the interest of the SE at heart...it will be fair enough if both parties can have their candidate from SE....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by LegendHero(m): 11:31pm On Mar 20, 2022
Midastorch:

You have just talked like a wailing wailer from PDP not someone who has the interest of the SE at heart...it will be fair enough if both parties can have their candidate from SE....

We are talking about sellable candidates, this one is talking about SE.

Even Obi Pandora the balless fugitive ran away from contesting because he knows when gladiators are talking, chickens should not present themselves.

No party will give their slot to the SE in 2023, stop wasting your time day dreaming!!

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by ThEGodFaThEr127: 12:10am On Mar 21, 2022
LegendHero:

We are talking about sellable candidates, this one is talking about SE.

Even Obi Pandora the balless fugitive ran away from contesting because he knows when gladiators are talking, chickens should not present themselves.

No party will give their slot to the SE in 2023, stop wasting your time day dreaming!!
Shut up! Agbaya.

12 Likes

Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by Spandau: 12:53am On Mar 21, 2022
seunmsg:

Well said Hon. Shina Peller Olowo Idan.

Ni kínní? Shiorrrrrr

5 Likes

Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by abobote: 1:23am On Mar 21, 2022
Shina peller should keep his opinion to himself

5 Likes

Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by potent5(m): 4:31am On Mar 21, 2022
It is also only an enemy of Nigeria that will insist that the southwest, rather than the southeast, should produce the next president when the southwest has already produced President and vice president for 16 years in the last 23 years.

Hypocrite

27 Likes

Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by Saliyumai: 4:32am On Mar 21, 2022
Atiku will not like this. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by easyfem(m): 4:32am On Mar 21, 2022
no mind that man ... he is not destiny to be a president

1 Like

Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by maticar: 4:33am On Mar 21, 2022
If it must be south it has to be south East

All of una head no correct

14 Likes

Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by NotBeenPaid: 4:34am On Mar 21, 2022

Power can't go back to the North and the South West. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

10 Likes

Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by potent5(m): 4:37am On Mar 21, 2022
maticar:
If it must be south it has to be south East

All of una head no correct
Don't mind the hypocrites.

If the southwest insist on contesting even after producing president and vice president for 16 years in the last 23 years, they have no moral rights to complain if Atiku chooses to contest.

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military / Photos And Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Calabar / Hydro Plants Boost Electricity Generation To 3,686.3mw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.