Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

Taxify Is Now Bolt ⚡ - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Taxify Is Now Bolt ⚡ (871 Views)

Lady Busts Taxify Driver Who Tricks Passengers Into Paying More / Taxify Driver's 8 Rules For Ladies Before Entering His Car (Photo) / Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taxify Is Now Bolt ⚡ by AutoJoshNG: 7:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
https://autojosh.com/taxify-now-bolt-rebrand/

Taxify is now Bolt! They are changing their name and logo, but the app with great ride prices and fast arrival times will stay just as good as ever.

Taxify started five years ago with a mission to make urban transportation easier and faster. Their first product was a taxi dispatch platform, hence the name. Since then they have grown into a much broader transportation platform, providing ride-hailing with cars and motorbikes, as well as scooter sharing.

They have come a long way, with more than 25 million people around the globe using Bolt app to move around in their city. But they are not stopping there! The new name marks an important milestone in their journey to become the #1 ride-hailing app in Europe and Africa.

Do I need to download a new app after this rebranding?

Whether you’re a driver or a passenger – there’s no need to download a new app.

The one you already have on your mobile device will change automatically from Taxify to Bolt. Once you open the app, you will be informed about the name change. Their new visual style along with the new logo will be rolled out gradually.

https://autojosh.com/taxify-now-bolt-rebrand/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

1 Like

Re: Taxify Is Now Bolt ⚡ by dingbang(m): 7:01pm On Mar 09, 2019
cool when will Nigeria's name be changed biko?

1 Like

Re: Taxify Is Now Bolt ⚡ by geezynoni: 7:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
Why tho
Re: Taxify Is Now Bolt ⚡ by devlishGINGER(m): 7:18pm On Mar 09, 2019
Same Logo as BOLT browser
Re: Taxify Is Now Bolt ⚡ by devlishGINGER(m): 7:18pm On Mar 09, 2019
Wow I remember that browser I used to register my account for Nairaland that year
BOLT
Re: Taxify Is Now Bolt ⚡ by NaijaFutbol: 12:55am On Mar 10, 2019
Cool!
Re: Taxify Is Now Bolt ⚡ by Bantino(m): 8:37am On Mar 10, 2019
Usain Bolt will sue them grin

(1) (Reply)

Minimum Amount Needed To Go To Canada / What Type Of Plane Is This? / Cheap But Reliable Means Of Shipping Luggages To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.