Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Free Give Away: Professional CV And Cover Letter - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free Give Away: Professional CV And Cover Letter (773 Views)

Promo! Promo!! Promo!!! Professional CV + Cover Letter For ₦2,800 Only / Differences Between A CV And A Resume / Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Give Away: Professional CV And Cover Letter by Igboeze90: 7:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
For the first 50 people to contact me, you'll get a professional CV and 5 job-tailored cover letters.

Why am I doing this?

For one, I want to help. Knowing what works and what doesn't is the difference between the gainfully employed and the job seeker. I remember my assessment center at KPMG. One of the interviewers said, "your CV is concise and informative." I got the job. You, too, can.

For a second, it is my own little way of giving back to society. During my days in audit, I helped friends write CVs and cover letters, particularly for those making a leap from science to finance.

For a third, as an assistant manager in a chemical based company, I have reviewed tons of CVs and cover letters, and can easily point out why a particular CV makes the cut and the rest trashed...

This give-away offer will expire at the end of my leave period (2 weeks). After then, the offer remains permanently closed.

Offer is now officially closed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Give Away: Professional CV And Cover Letter by Igboeze90: 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2019
A cluttered CV doesn't only stop you from getting a job interview.

It stops you from progressing beyond the interview.

Make your CV stand you out.

Keep it coming. Once I've 50 mails, I'm closing the offer.

"It is not what you know, but how you present what you know"...
Re: Free Give Away: Professional CV And Cover Letter by merit455(m): 9:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
na CV dey give person work! park well
Re: Free Give Away: Professional CV And Cover Letter by Pjossot(m): 8:58pm On Mar 11, 2019
Am sending my own tonight bro. Help out
Re: Free Give Away: Professional CV And Cover Letter by Igboeze90: 10:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
Hi guys,

Keep it coming. I have only 5 more to go.

If you haven't sent your CV, please send it to my email now.

I'll review all and send out to everyone a professional-looking CV, complete with cover letter.

Y'all will get it this week.

Cheers!!!
Re: Free Give Away: Professional CV And Cover Letter by Pjossot(m): 10:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
I have sent mine. Thanks
Re: Free Give Away: Professional CV And Cover Letter by sundamonex(m): 11:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
Igboeze90:
For the first 50 people to contact me, you'll get a professional CV and 5 job-tailored cover letters.

Why am I doing this?

For one, I want to help. Knowing what works and what doesn't is the difference between the gainfully employed and the job seeker. I remember my assessment center at KPMG. One of the interviewers said, "your CV is concise and informative." I got the job. You, too, can.

For a second, it is my own little way of giving back to society. During my days in audit, I helped friends write CVs and cover letters, particularly for those making a leap from science to finance.

For a third, as an assistant manager in a chemical based company, I have reviewed tons of CVs and cover letters, and can easily point out why a particular CV makes the cut and the rest trashed...

This give-away offer will expire at the end of my leave period (2 weeks). After then, the offer remains permanently closed.

Hurry now. Contact me:

Email: eminentvincent@gmail.com
WhatsApp: 09070038285

thanks boss.

sent mine just now
Re: Free Give Away: Professional CV And Cover Letter by oladaposegun123: 11:39pm On Mar 11, 2019
I just sent mine now... Thanks sir
Re: Free Give Away: Professional CV And Cover Letter by Darase: 8:35am On Mar 12, 2019
I have sent mine to your email thank you.
Re: Free Give Away: Professional CV And Cover Letter by Phrankfree(m): 9:44am On Mar 12, 2019
I have sent my CV to your email
Thanks
Re: Free Give Away: Professional CV And Cover Letter by graciously03(f): 5:24am On Mar 14, 2019
Thank you very much.. Just got my reviewed cv and it's wonderful... Thanks again
Re: Free Give Away: Professional CV And Cover Letter by Igboeze90: 5:32am On Mar 14, 2019
graciously03:
Thank you very much.. Just got my reviewed cv and it's wonderful... Thanks again
You're welcome graciously03...

I've sent to some other people, too. A little thank you isn't bad, though.

If you've not gotten yours, just hang on.

I promised this week and y'all will get it as promised.

Stay safe!!!
Re: Free Give Away: Professional CV And Cover Letter by Uricas(m): 5:41am On Mar 14, 2019
What a miss?! And I need this. Thanks for helping people. The beauty of humanity.
Re: Free Give Away: Professional CV And Cover Letter by Beebacool: 5:31am On Mar 17, 2019
Pls kindly help a sister I need it the CV Pls at habby4mummy@gmail.com.pls bro I know I'm coming late but kindly help me out. Tnx in anticipation.
Re: Free Give Away: Professional CV And Cover Letter by Pjossot(m): 7:24pm On Mar 17, 2019
Igboeze90:

You're welcome graciously03...

I've sent to some other people, too. A little thank you isn't bad, though.

If you've not gotten yours, just hang on.

I promised this week and y'all will get it as promised.

Stay safe!!!

I am yet to receive my own bro..
Re: Free Give Away: Professional CV And Cover Letter by mophic123: 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2019
i av sent my at:dada_itis2002@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

ECN Recruitment 2019- How To Apply / Job Vacancies At Outsource Global / ZDC Transport Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.