Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,746 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Davido Gifts His Personal Assistant, Lati A Brand New Benz - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Gifts His Personal Assistant, Lati A Brand New Benz (65930 Views)

Fortune Ateumunname: Davido Reacts To The Death Of His Personal Photographer / Man Crashes His New Benz After Being Chased By Officers, Davido Reacts / #10yearschallenge: Davido Shares Lati, His PA's 10 Years Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Gifts His Personal Assistant, Lati A Brand New Benz by MobileGees: 9:17pm On Mar 09, 2019
dante0147:

You just wasted like approximately 1 mins of your entire life in writing what he won’t read.. he doesn’t even know you exist!

I didn't write it for Davido, I wrote it for the guilible Nairalander who still believes this guy

1 Like

Re: Davido Gifts His Personal Assistant, Lati A Brand New Benz by FisifunKododada: 9:17pm On Mar 09, 2019
FrogNation will not allow us to rest now...okay we have seen it tongue
Re: Davido Gifts His Personal Assistant, Lati A Brand New Benz by Quorax: 9:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
MobileGees:

Guy Wizkid doesn't do all these unnecessary publicity lies and he's still relevant in the music industry, infact he's achieved far more than Davido

So I disagree that Davido is the biggest in Nigerian music industry the list goes like this

1. Seun Kuti
2. Wizkid
3. DBanj
4. Davido

I never said Davido is the biggest na. Show me where I said that.

You can't compare Davido to wizkid na. See, Davido knows he has no talent, he knows his weakness and he appreciates that and doing everything to smartly to cover or make up for that

Just few days ago, I was watching on WhatsApp status where he was doing some freestyle. You can tell there and then that dude doesn't write his songs.

Listen, it takes smartness to know you are not good but make up for it. I respect him for that. Dude is a business man and nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Davido Gifts His Personal Assistant, Lati A Brand New Benz by Orpe7(m): 9:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
3bedroom houses each will be a better idea for them
Not saying cars aint good thou
Re: Davido Gifts His Personal Assistant, Lati A Brand New Benz by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 9:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
hmmmmmm. okay oo
check my signature
Re: Davido Gifts His Personal Assistant, Lati A Brand New Benz by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 9:26pm On Mar 09, 2019
hmmmmmm. okay oo
check my signature
Re: Davido Gifts His Personal Assistant, Lati A Brand New Benz by kingkuntaval: 9:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
meobizy:
People are getting cancer in the tens of thousands but rather than setting restrictions on the amount of cars people drive, which do nothing but contaminate the air we breathe -- people are busy blaming witchcraft, cigarettes and the food we eat.
Yes, a car is a nice gift but to anyone I love I'll rather buy them a bicycle.
Bicycles, rollerblades and skateboards are the healthiest (not safest) form of transport.

Re: Davido Gifts His Personal Assistant, Lati A Brand New Benz by SHAMONEYXL(m): 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2019
Davido dey try abeg o
Re: Davido Gifts His Personal Assistant, Lati A Brand New Benz by dreyton(m): 9:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
Must you show the whole world? And as for those comparing him with wizkid, wizzy is a low key guy. Only the dogs bark while the lions roar
Re: Davido Gifts His Personal Assistant, Lati A Brand New Benz by SHAMONEYXL(m): 9:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
Orpe7:
3bedroom houses each will be a better idea for them
Not saying cars aint good thou
if they are wise, they can sell it and buy landed properties. Shikena
Re: Davido Gifts His Personal Assistant, Lati A Brand New Benz by dante0147: 9:30pm On Mar 09, 2019
MobileGees:

I didn't write it for Davido, I wrote it for the guilible Nairalander who still believes this guy

And you believe you are not the one gullible first of all you call him Davido that shows you are a fan or you know him because he sings music... You don’t know David personally cause if you do you won’t say all this filthy things you just said
Re: Davido Gifts His Personal Assistant, Lati A Brand New Benz by fortune1968: 9:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
Payback time loading .............I remember those Davido dead friends .
Re: Davido Gifts His Personal Assistant, Lati A Brand New Benz by Udoskybest: 9:46pm On Mar 09, 2019
Onyi22:
Awwwwwwww he's so generous n kind ....
My everyday crush....
May God continue to bless him, not all these stringy guys on this forum
Only beggars knws stingy people my dear
Re: Davido Gifts His Personal Assistant, Lati A Brand New Benz by Richieeleeee(m): 9:46pm On Mar 09, 2019
TwoBottles:
1 Davido is better than 10 Wizkids

You walk with your sense under your feet
Re: Davido Gifts His Personal Assistant, Lati A Brand New Benz by bluecircle470: 9:56pm On Mar 09, 2019
MobileGees:
Only fools will believe this guy

Is it not thesame Davido that lied he bought a private jet??

Is it not thesame Davido that lied he spends 112million naira everyday

Is it not thesame Davido that lied of selling out 02 arena

If this guy tells you it is raining, you better check outside yourself sad

Do you mean he didn’t sell out 02 arena?
Re: Davido Gifts His Personal Assistant, Lati A Brand New Benz by Okooooooooooooo: 9:57pm On Mar 09, 2019
MobileGees:

las las devil go pick ur call on top davido matter check Forbes for his networth ode hate go kill you las las
Re: Davido Gifts His Personal Assistant, Lati A Brand New Benz by wisdomkid: 10:04pm On Mar 09, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Frog Voice trying every blessed day to be relevant. Who does that

Nonsense and Glo's failed network angry

Even your village spirits are ashamed of your hatred.
Boy!! Yours is inbreed.
Re: Davido Gifts His Personal Assistant, Lati A Brand New Benz by meobizy(f): 10:22pm On Mar 09, 2019
kingkuntaval:
It's not my fault the paragraph flew over your head.
Re: Davido Gifts His Personal Assistant, Lati A Brand New Benz by meobizy(f): 10:22pm On Mar 09, 2019
1Sharon:

Lol..this is beyond Nigerians
At least someone else understands the write up.
Re: Davido Gifts His Personal Assistant, Lati A Brand New Benz by meobizy(f): 10:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
treelz:

Sometimes people dey talk shit....Where's this one's senses
It's deep within neurons in my brain.
Where's yours?
Re: Davido Gifts His Personal Assistant, Lati A Brand New Benz by Mbitiouz69: 10:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
Wizkid inspired this sound go check out my debut song on SoundCloud.com/femi_ambitiouz/mbitiouz-riddim
Re: Davido Gifts His Personal Assistant, Lati A Brand New Benz by shogsman(m): 10:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
Of course,Anything for the gram
Re: Davido Gifts His Personal Assistant, Lati A Brand New Benz by meobizy(f): 10:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
erico2k2:

U 4get ur meds
I'm a beautifully cerebral male.
I don't need meds.
Re: Davido Gifts His Personal Assistant, Lati A Brand New Benz by olu1759(m): 10:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
buga small small

1 Like

Re: Davido Gifts His Personal Assistant, Lati A Brand New Benz by Mbitiouz69: 10:26pm On Mar 09, 2019
Mbitiouz69:
Wizkid inspired this sound go check out my debut song on SoundCloud.com/femi_ambitiouz/mbitiouz-riddim

Y can't sombodi post a link in the nairaland comment section
Re: Davido Gifts His Personal Assistant, Lati A Brand New Benz by godquality: 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Frog Voice trying every blessed day to be relevant. Who does that

Silently wishing you be Lati right now atik? Confess and stop hating. Whichever someone decides to do good let him.

Nonsense and Glo's failed network angry
Re: Davido Gifts His Personal Assistant, Lati A Brand New Benz by TwoBottles: 10:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
Richieeleeee:

You walk with your sense under your feet

Your mouth is definately bigger than your brain.
Re: Davido Gifts His Personal Assistant, Lati A Brand New Benz by educhigo: 1:43am On Mar 10, 2019
this is how he give chioma fake porch and buy himself fake private jet,nonsense

1 Like

Re: Davido Gifts His Personal Assistant, Lati A Brand New Benz by nrexzy: 2:06am On Mar 10, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
hope Lati drive the car, ghost cars, ghost private jets, where is chioma 's car

When u reach ask Dem na.....
No worry davido no Dey hungry so those once no b question
Re: Davido Gifts His Personal Assistant, Lati A Brand New Benz by Leonyluiz(m): 7:38am On Mar 10, 2019
MobileGees:

Who is this hater? Its people like you that never grow pass your current stage and most likely with the rate and aggressiveness of this your foolishness. you will never reach even small doctor.

not to talk of davido.

someone did nice thing you are hating. gorimapa oloriburuku oshi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paschaline Alex Okoli: I Can Go Nude For A Movie Depending On The Amount / DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion / Davido And Chioma Attend Church Together With Their Son (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.